smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Bola na Dhaasu comment hoga!πŸ˜‰

LOL!
Yeh lo group hug!😳

PS -
Okay Smitzyy...i dont mean to be rude or nething but please please let ur update be awesome today, cuz thats the last thing i read before i go to sleep.
And today is just messed up!!
I mean...i was happy happy ki creep ka secret is coming out...and someone said Deepali is not goin as of now...
But Barun leaving! W*F!😲😲
That is just...🀒
Iv read mishti's spoiler like soo many times, and...Urrghhh!
Though i know movies is the ultimate goal but still...
( sorry just venting out my frustration!😭)

group hug group hug πŸ€—

ei Shwethaaa! aisa na bol yaar! Barun nai jayega.. have faith! πŸ˜Š I've already finished writing the scene last night itself so abhi to change nahin kar paungi... but I hope it will live up to the expectations!

tension na le kudiye.. I'll make him linger longer in your memory with my stories πŸ˜‰

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

*None of my work can be copied without explicit written permission from me. It's not polite to steal ideas.*

Writer's note: Thank you ipkkndfanforeva, asr13, and segad for stalking and fighting for the first spot to comment. πŸ€—

For everyone else who takes the time to read and comment so diligently, I don't know if I've said this enough times but THANK YOU!!! and a big HUG for you guys too!

cheers!

Chaper 14 Scene 2

[Inside the ICU]

Khushi rushes inside the ICU ward with Payal and silently to her father's bedside. The nurse hovers in the background keeping a hawk eye on the proceedings around her patient. Khushi forgets everything about her conversation with Arnav the moment she sees her father lying on the bed, his neck heavily bandaged, but his eyes were open and he was blinking at Garima. Khushi sees her Amma leaning towards the bed, holding her husband's palm in her hand, her eyes brimming with tears of joy. She instinctively turns around and summons Khushi.

"Khushee! Dekh bitiya! Tumre bauji ko hosh aai gawa hai," Garima's voice sounds shrill with happiness. Khushi smiles and slowly sits by her father's bedside.

"Bauji!" she says to her father. To her utter delight, she watches as her father turns his neck slightly to turn his gaze from his wife to his daughter. His eyes are alight with happiness too.

"Khushi dekh!" Payal's excited voice comes from behind her. Khushi turns around to see that Payal is pointing at Bauji's toes peeping out of his sheets. There is slight movement in them. Khushi gapes in amazement. Her father was wriggling his toes! She looks back at her father thrilled. "Bauji! Aap... aap apne paer ki ungliyan hila pa rahe hain?" she exclaims delightedly. She looks towards Garima. "Amma! Dekho! Bauji apne paer ki ungliyan hila pa rahe hain!" she points to his toes excitedly.

Garima walks over to Khushi and hugs her happily. "Haan meri bachi. Poore ek saal baad, ye chamatkaar hui raha hai," her voice breaks with happiness. Payal too hugs them tightly and the three Gupta women stand awkwardly in the embrace half laughing, half crying. The nurse's gaze softens for a moment, and if someone would have seen her, they'd swear there was a hint of a smile on her lips too.

Garima slowly sits down on the chair next to Shashi and holds his hand gently in hers again. She murmurs gratefully, "Devi Maiyya ka lakh lakh sukar hai." Payal and Khushi sit on either bedside of their father. Khushi wipes the tears that had surfaced in her eyes. The nurse comes back and checks on some of the instruments around him.

"Inko aaj raat tak yahan under observation rakha jayega. Aur kal subah inko normal ward mein shift kar denge," the nurse explains as she updates the patient chart.

"Hum inko ghar kab tak le ja sakte hain?" Payal asks the nurse who shrugs.

"Woh to aapko doctor se hi poochna padega," she replies. Before walking out she reminds Garima that the morning visiting hours concluded in the next 20 minutes so they should leave her patient and let him get some rest.

[Outside the ICU]

The Gupta family walks out of the ICU chattering happily about Shashi's positive signs post operation and probable health improvements in the near future. All three of them look upbeat. Suddenly, Khushi stops in her tracks.

"Aap abhi tak yahin hain?" Arnav looks up to find Garima, Payal and Khushi walk out of the ICU 20 minutes later. Khushi looks surprised to see him still sitting outside the ICU. Arnav stands up immediately.

"Khushi mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai," he requests her. Before Khushi can reply, the nurse walks out of the ward and stops to stare at the gathering in the corridor. She looks mightily displeased.

"Visiting hours khatam ho chuke hain. Aap log please yahan se jaiye," she says, the "please" losing its value in her bossy voice. Garima and Payal nod their head in understanding and start walking towards the lift talking happily between them. Khushi also starts following them. Arnav gapes at her walking past him, seeing his request of wanting to speak to her wordlessly dismissed from her mind.

He quickly runs after her, grabs her by her arm and turns her around. "Khushi! Maine kaha mujhe tumse baat karni hai!" Arnav repeats insistently, his voice rising a little. Khushi's stares at him in disbelief that he was getting angry with her again. She slowly removes his hand from her arm.

"Par humein aapse koi baat nahin karni hai," she hisses back at him and starts walking towards the lift again. Arnav stands rooted to the spot. This is all very alien behaviour to him. Khushi had never dismissed him like this before. His glance follows her back as she stands in front of the elevator doors with her mother and sister, waiting for the lift to arrive. The he notices something behind Khushi; a closed door with FIRE EXIT written in bold on it. His lips curve into a smirk.

He walks casually towards the lift, timing his steps. He sees the lift doors open and a few people walk out of it. He walks closer. Then he sees Garima walk inside the lift, followed by Payal who is carrying the bag. He hastens his steps. Just as Khushi is about to step inside the elevator, he grabs her by the arm, walks streadily to the fire exit door and pushes it open. Before Garima or Payal can realise what has happened, he pulls Khushi out in the landing of the staircase and quickly shuts the door behind him and latches it from his side. All this happens in the time frame of a blink, a gasp and a heaving breath.

Khushi is shocked to say the least as she realises what Arnav has done. She is standing on the landing of the dimly lit staircase. She tries to run back towards the door, but Arnav quickly walks towards her, pushing Khushi against the railing of the staircase. He places both his arms on her either side, caging her and blocking her way out.

"Par maine kaha, ki mujhe tumse baat karni hai," he steps closer to her and his voice comes out unintentionally husky. Khushi notices the taut muscles of his arms, unyielding in their hold onto the railing. Khushi's gazes up to meets his eyes. He holds her captive in an unwavering gaze. Her breathing instantly hikes up.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Arnav looks down at the vulnerable woman enclosed within the lock of his open embrace. From the point he is standing, a lone source of light filters on Khushi, and he can see her pupils dilate. He feels a strange feeling in the pits of his stomach, like he has missed a stair while walking down the staircase. His heartbeat starts racing.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Her eyes dart to his lips before she pulls her gaze to his eyes again. Even though he has not embraced her and was standing a foot away, she feels her resolve of not talking to him fading.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

He notices the trembling of her slightly parted lips. He feels his thoughts slipping away from his mind. He starts forgetting what it is that he wanted to say to her.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Suddenly they hear footsteps coming from the stairs above them. Both Arnav and Khushi instantly look up towards the source of the sound. They see two pairs of feet walking down. Khushi looks back towards Arnav and taking advantage of his laxity, quickly pushes him away from her. The doctors look at them curiously as they pass the couple and continue walking downstairs.

Within the few seconds that she pushes him away from her and the doctors walk past them, Khushi forcefully pushes the distractions clouding her mind. This was Arnav and she couldn't afford to lose herself into him. She couldn't afford to let him sweep her off her feet. She couldn't afford to lose her senses. She couldn't afford any mistakes!

Arnav looks back at Khushi who is now glaring at him. The moment was gone.

"Kyun aaye aap yahan?" Khushi asks him sternly. Arnav does a double take. Wasn't he the one who wanted to do the talking to her?

"Main tumse baat karne aaya hun, Khushi," he replies back confidently. Khushi folds her arms and leans her back on the railing of the staircase.

"Kyun? Pichli mulakat ke baad, abhi bhi kuch kehna baaki reh gaya hai kya?" Khushi asks him sarcastically. Arnav looks startled. He hadn't thought that she'd bring up their last meeting within the first minute of their conversation. "Ek minute," she adds as if suddenly remembering something. "Par aapne to vaada kiya tha na? Ki us din ke baad se humari zindagi mein kabhi nahin ayenge. To phir Arnav Singh Raizada ne," she stresses on the name, "apna vaada kaise tod diya?" she asks him in mock surprise. Her voice ricochets around the closed staircase eerily.

Arnav stares at Khushi as her words remind him of the the angry vengeful monologue he had uttered not long ago. Main tumse kehta hun, ki meri life mein tumhari koi jagah nahin hai. Aur aaj ke baad se main bhi tumhari life mein kabhi nahin aaunga. I promise you Khushi Kumari Gupta! He closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head, trying to wipe off the memory of that disastrous night. Concentrate!

"Mujhe laga ki..." Arnav starts off, but feels a lump in his throat as the thought her her having an accident comes back to his mind. "Mujhe laga ki tumhara operation-"

"Ji nahin. Na to humara operation hua hai aur naa hi hum ICU mein bharti hue hain," Khushi clarifies angrily by stating the obvious. "Par Jeeji par chilla kar to woh baat aapko samajh aa hi gai hogi?" She says casually. Arnav is again at a loss of words as he remembers. I shouted at Payal too, damnit! What the hell is wrong with me? "Ya phir bauji ko ICU mein le jaate dekh jab aapki hansi chooti thi, tab to aap samajh hi gaye honge."

"Main un par hans nahin raha tha Khushi," Arnav immediately tries to explain. "Main bas relieved tha ki tum theek ho." She folds her arms and cocks her head sideways, looking challengingly at him.

"Matlab aap pareshan the?" she asks him. "Hamare liye?" she adds incredulously.

"Haan Khushi. Main... main worried tha ki tumhe kuch ho gaya hai," he whispers torturedly. Anger quickly rises in Khushi's mind.

"Ohh, matlab jab aapne humare operation ke bare mein suna, tab aapko hamari chinta hui?" Khushi asks scathingly. "Ki dekhun to sahi, Khushi zinda hai ya mar gayi," she asks her voice rising with every word. Arnav stands staggered, his eyes widening in horror at hearing Khushi's words.

"Khushi..." he whispers in shock.

Khushi takes a step towards Arnav.  "Jab humare parivar ki beijjati hui thi, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko?" She asks angrily. "Jab humein mandap par akela chod ke chale gaye the, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko?" Another step forward by Khushi and Arnav steps back. "Jab hamein rulaya tha, humara dil dukhaya tha, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko?" Arnav stares as angry tears brim in Khushi's eyes and she roughly wipes them away. "Jab humari Jeeji ko unke sasural se alag kar diya tha, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko? Jab apni angoothi utar kar humse saar rishte khatam kar diye, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko?" Arnav's back touches the door. He is cornered by Khushi who keeps coming closer, her eyes still shining with tears. "Jab humari zindagi se hamesha ke liye nikal jane ka vaada kiya tha, tab hamari chinta nahin hui aapko?" Khushi's voice rises to a shout echoing all around them.

A lump the size of a golf ball was lodged in her throat. Khushi was on the verge of bursting into tears but she held on to her resolve. She could not allow herself to break, knowing that if she'll cry now, if she'll let the dam of restrain crack, she'll lose herself completely in the rapids of her emotions.

Arnav looks into her eyes to realise something had changed. The warmth that was always behind those hazel orbs is gone only to be replaced with a burning flame of fury. He slowly reaches out to touch her shoulder, "Khushi..." but she shirks away from his touch. His heart sinks. They stand still for a long silent moment just looking at each other, listening to each others' breathing, completely oblivious to the occasional sound of footsteps behind them.

"Khushi, kya tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahin karogi?" Arnav says to her forlornly, as the gravity of his mistakes sinks into his mind. Khushi stares at him, speechless for a moment. Then she looks away.

"Hum aapko maaf kar bhi dein to usse kya farak padta hai Arnavji?" she asks in a surprisingly calm voice. "Ab hum dono ke beech koi rishta to bacha nahi." She again looks back at Arnav and he can see the anguish in her eyes. "Par apni zindagi aapko apne zameer (conscience) ke saath bitani hai. To aap khud se poochiye, kya aap khud ko maaf kar sakte hain?" Khushi asks him. She slowly turns around and walks down the stairs leaving a stunned Arnav standing at the door, reeling under the effect of her words.

ENGLISH VERSION

Chapter 14 scene 2

[Inside the ICU]

Khushi rushes inside the ICU ward with Payal and silently to her father's bedside. The nurse hovers in the background keeping a hawk eye on the proceedings around her patient. Khushi forgets everything about her conversation with Arnav the moment she sees her father lying on the bed, his neck heavily bandaged, but his eyes were open and he was blinking at Garima. Khushi sees her Amma leaning towards the bed, holding her husband's palm in her hand, her eyes brimming with tears of joy. She instinctively turns around and summons Khushi.

"Khushee! See! Your father has regained consciousness," Garima's voice sounds shrill with happiness. Khushi smiles and slowly sits by her father's bedside.

"Bauji!" she says to her father. To her utter delight, she watches as her father turns his neck slightly to turn his gaze from his wife to his daughter. His eyes are alight with happiness too.

"Khushi look!" Payal's excited voice comes from behind her. Khushi turns around to see that Payal is pointing at Bauji's toes peeping out of his sheets. There is slight movement in them. Khushi gapes in amazement. Her father was wriggling his toes! She looks back at her father thrilled. "Bauji! You are... you are able to move your toes?" she exclaims delightedly. She looks towards Garima. "Amma! Look! Bauji is able to move his toes" she points to his toes excitedly.

Garima walks over to Khushi and hugs her happily. "Yes my dear. This miracle is happening after an entire year," her voice breaks with happiness. Payal too hugs them tightly and the three Gupta women stand awkwardly in the embrace half laughing, half crying. The nurse's gaze softens for a moment, and if someone would have seen her, they'd swear there was a hint of a smile on her lips too.

Garima slowly sits down on the chair next to Shashi and holds his hand gently in hers again. She murmurs gratefully, "a million thank you to Devi Maiyya." Payal and Khushi sit on either bedside of their father. Khushi wipes the tears that had surfaced in her eyes. The nurse comes back and checks on some of the instruments around him.

"He'll be kept in the ICU for one more night under observation. He'll be shifted to the normal ward tomorrow," the nurse explains as she updates the patient chart.

"When can we take him home?" Payal asks the nurse who shrugs.

"You'll need to confirm that with the doctor," she replies. Before walking out she reminds Garima that the morning visiting hours concluded in the next 20 minutes so they should leave her patient and let him get some rest.

[Outside the ICU]

The Gupta family walks out of the ICU chattering happily about Shashi's positive signs post operation and probable health improvements in the near future. All three of them look upbeat. Suddenly, Khushi stops in her tracks.

"You're still here?" Arnav looks up to find Garima, Payal and Khushi walk out of the ICU 20 minutes later. Khushi looks surprised to see him still sitting outside the ICU. Arnav stands up immediately.

"Khushi I need to talk with you about something important," he requests her. Before Khushi can reply, the nurse walks out of the ward and stops to stare at the gathering in the corridor. She looks mightily displeased.

"Visiting hours are over now. Can you all please leave?" she says, the "please" losing its value in her bossy voice. Garima and Payal nod their head in understanding and start walking towards the lift talking happily between them. Khushi also starts following them. Arnav gapes at her walking past him, seeing his request of wanting to speak to her wordlessly dismissed from her mind.

He quickly runs after her, grabs her by her arm and turns her around. "Khushi! I said I need to talk to you!" Arnav repeats insistently, his voice rising a little. Khushi's stares at him in disbelief that he was getting angry with her again. She slowly removes his hand from her arm.

"But I don't want to talk to you," she hisses back at him and starts walking towards the lift again. Arnav stands rooted to the spot. This is all very alien behaviour to him. Khushi had never dismissed him like this before. His glance follows her back as she stands in front of the elevator doors with her mother and sister, waiting for the lift to arrive. The he notices something behind Khushi; a closed door with FIRE EXIT written in bold on it. His lips curve into a smirk.

He walks casually towards the lift, timing his steps. He sees the lift doors open and a few people walk out of it. He walks closer. Then he sees Garima walk inside the lift, followed by Payal who is carrying the bag. He hastens his steps. Just as Khushi is about to step inside the elevator, he grabs her by the arm, walks streadily to the fire exit door and pushes it open. Before Garima or Payal can realise what has happened, he pulls Khushi out in the landing of the staircase and quickly shuts the door behind him and latches it from his side. All this happens in the time frame of a blink, a gasp and a heaving breath.

Khushi is shocked to say the least as she realises what Arnav has done. She is standing on the landing of the dimly lit staircase. She tries to run back towards the door, but Arnav quickly walks towards her, pushing Khushi against the railing of the staircase. He places both his arms on her either side, caging her and blocking her way out.

"But I said, I want to talk to you," he steps closer to her and his voice comes out unintentionally husky. Khushi notices the taut muscles of his arms, unyielding in their hold onto the railing. Khushi's gazes up to meets his eyes. He holds her captive in an unwavering gaze. Her breathing instantly hikes up.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Arnav looks down at the vulnerable woman enclosed within the lock of his open embrace. From the point he is standing, a lone source of light filters on Khushi, and he can see her pupils dilate. He feels a strange feeling in the pits of his stomach, like he has missed a stair while walking down the staircase. His heartbeat starts racing.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Her eyes dart to his lips before she pulls her gaze to his eyes again. Even though he has not embraced her and was standing a foot away, she feels her resolve of not talking to him fading.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

He notices the trembling of her slightly parted lips. He feels his thoughts slipping away from his mind. He starts forgetting what it is that he wanted to say to her.

Dhad Dhad. Dhad Dhad.

Suddenly they hear footsteps coming from the stairs above them. Both Arnav and Khushi instantly look up towards the source of the sound. They see two pairs of feet walking down. Khushi looks back towards Arnav and taking advantage of his laxity, quickly pushes him away from her. The doctors look at them curiously as they pass the couple and continue walking downstairs.

Within the few seconds that she pushes him away from her and the doctors walk past them, Khushi forcefully pushes the distractions clouding her mind. This was Arnav and she couldn't afford to lose herself into him. She couldn't afford to let him sweep her off her feet. She couldn't afford to lose her senses. She couldn't afford any mistakes!

Arnav looks back at Khushi who is now glaring at him. The moment was gone.

"why did you come here?" Khushi asks him sternly. Arnav does a double take. Wasn't he the one who wanted to do the talking to her?

"I came here to talk to you, Khushi," he replies back confidently. Khushi folds her arms and leans her back on the railing of the staircase.

"Why? After our last meeting, is there something still left for you to say to me?" Khushi asks him sarcastically. Arnav looks startled. He hadn't thought that she'd bring up their last meeting within the first minute of their conversation. "One minute," she adds as if suddenly remembering something. "Didn't you promise me? That after that night you'll never come back into my life. Then how come Arnav Singh Raizada," she stresses on the name, "broke his promise?" she asks him in mock surprise. Her voice ricochets around the closed staircase eerily.

Arnav stares at Khushi as her words remind him of the the angry vengeful monologue he had uttered not long ago. I'm telling you this that there is no place for you in my life. And from today onwards, I'll not come back into your life either. I promise you Khushi Kumari Gupta! He closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head, trying to wipe off the memory of that disastrous night. Concentrate!

"I thought that..." Arnav starts off, but feels a lump in his throat as the thought her her having an accident comes back to his mind. "I thought that you had an operation-"

"No. Neither was I operated upon, and nor am I in the ICU," Khushi clarifies angrily by stating the obvious. "But having shouted at Jeeji must have clarified that for you, right?" She says casually. Arnav is again at a loss of words as he remembers. I shouted at Payal too, damnit! What the hell is wrong with me? "Or else, when you laughed when you saw Bauji being taken into the ICU, I guess that must have clarified it for sure."

"I wasn't laughing at him, Khushi," Arnav immediately tries to explain. "I was just relieved that you are alright." She folds her arms and cocks her head sideways, looking challengingly at him.

"Oh so you were worried?" she asks him. "For me?" she adds incredulously.

"Yes Khushi. I was... I was worried that something had happened to you," he whispers torturedly. Anger quickly rises in Khushi's mind.

"Ohh, so when you heard about my operation, that is when you got worried about me?" Khushi asks scathingly. "Oh let me check, if Khushi is dead or alive," she asks her voice rising with every word. Arnav stands staggered, his eyes widening in horror at hearing Khushi's words.

"Khushi..." he whispers in shock.

Khushi takes a step towards Arnav.  "When my family was disrespected, that time you didn't worry about me?" She asks angrily. "When you left me at the altar, that time you didn't worry about me?" Another step forward by Khushi and Arnav steps back. "When you made me cry, when you hurt me, that time you didn't worry about me?" Arnav stares as angry tears brim in Khushi's eyes and she roughly wipes them away. "When you caused the separation of my Jeeji with her in-laws, that time you didn't worry about me? When you took off the ring thereby finishing all relations with me, that time you didn't worry about me?" Arnav's back touches the door. He is cornered by Khushi who keeps coming closer, her eyes still shining with tears. "WHEN YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK INTO MY LIFE, THAT TIME YOU DIDN'T WORRY ABOUT ME?" Khushi's voice rises to a shout echoing all around them.

A lump the size of a golf ball was lodged in her throat. Khushi was on the verge of bursting into tears but she held on to her resolve. She could not allow herself to break, knowing that if she'll cry now, if she'll let the dam of restrain crack, she'll lose herself completely in the rapids of her emotions.

Arnav looks into her eyes to realise something had changed. The warmth that was always behind those hazel orbs is gone only to be replaced with a burning flame of fury. He slowly reaches out to touch her shoulder, "Khushi..." but she shirks away from his touch. His heart sinks. They stand still for a long silent moment just looking at each other, listening to each others' breathing, completely oblivious to the occasional sound of footsteps behind them.

"Khushi, will you never forgive me?" Arnav says to her forlornly, as the gravity of his mistakes sinks into his mind. Khushi stares at him, speechless for a moment. Then she looks away.

"how would it matter, if I forgave you Arnavji?" she asks in a surprisingly calm voice. "There's nothing left between us anymore." She again looks back at Arnav and he can see the anguish in her eyes. "But you'll live with your conscience all your life. So the correct question to ask here is, can you forgive yourself?" Khushi asks him. She slowly turns around and walks down the stairs leaving a stunned Arnav standing at the door, reeling under the effect of her words.

NEXT CHAPTER (click)

Writer's note: FEEDBACK people! So, how was it? Good/bad/ugly/goosebumpy/not upto the mark/anti climax πŸ˜† Tell me all about it dears. Your words push me to write better!

cheers! πŸ˜Š

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res!

*Finishes reading the scene and just stares at it! Stunned

LOL!  Stalkers we are!
Segad, SmitaπŸ˜›

SmitzzyyyπŸ€—

By God!
Im actually stunned!😲
I actually dont know wat to say...

*Starts gathering her thoughts

Really happy to see Shashi moving, good sign!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww...he waited for her, but shouldnt he have askes abt her Bauji first!

I soo expected Arnav to do the elevator thing!
Thats how he rolls! He really needs to learn other ways.

Omg Khushi!
She let all of her frustration and pain out!
God, everything she said was soo damn true!
He actually didnt care before or atleast didnt show it, but only when he thought she was lying in the hospital bed!
When she said all those things, my eyes actually became moist! *sachi

And Arnav must hav been damn hurt. But he needed to know what he had done and how much pain he had caused her.
If someone tells him, then only does he realise! And today he did.
But the nerve of the guy to ask forgiveness straight away! Without apologising ,without ne explanation!😑

"Par apni zindagi aapko apne zameer ke saath bitani hai. To aap khud se poochiye, kya aap khud ko maaf kar sakte hain?" Now there she hit the mark! Bang on!

That was just an Emotional & Heartbreaking Update!πŸ˜­πŸ’”

You potrayed the emotions beautifully!πŸ‘

Muah!😳

PS - Smita(asr13) aaj mujhe bhi Dhak Dhak hua, Arnav ko dekhkar(epi)...
         God, Barun looked so handsome today! *sigh

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo, ASR has at last found out where Khushi is and all important information in regards to Bauji's brain surgery. Man, I loved the make story scene with the doctor. I was laughing trying to imagine Barun enacting this part. πŸ˜†

High five to Khushi for brushing Arnav off and straight away asking what is he doing here?...only family members.  And Payalia seems to be leaning a lot from our Sanka Devi. She correctly made Arnav actually think and realize his mistake. I did feel a tinny weeny bit bad for Arnav😭 This guy has gone through a millions emotions and many obstacles in just 12 hours. What the?! But it's his redemption so it good.

Oh ab age kia hoga? Arnav should feel proud of Khushi for earning the 5 lacks. Btw love the chapter title! heheπŸ˜‰
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg best update till date I love this khushi!!!
div... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
muaahπŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—  

thnx for pm 

n grt part  πŸ˜ƒ
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arrey you posted scene two while I was writing my comments for the first! πŸ˜†

Reserved for more comments and feedback after a while.

EDITED ----------

That was what I mean my REDEMPTION! Did you see our KKG in action? No, then read this scene and you will see the fire and pain in her eyes. Way to go Khushi! The way she said what does it matter if I forgive you or not?! Can your conscience forgive yourself? Ooo! πŸ˜² Greatwa responseπŸ‘

And, what can I say about the elevator sceneπŸ˜†, it was pure ASR style 🀣
Bas, glad Khushi gave all what was burning inside her to him even thought Arnav must've felt like a thousand needle pricking his heart *hayyee* You know, I kinda expected him to get angry too (eg when he said YOU to Payal) but he didn't so phew!
Edited by fairy_stardust - 11 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

it was awesome yaar

u had portrayed their pain so beautifully
Edited by Shree.Nanda - 11 years ago
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an update...Khushi's mind would be now like a sky after the storm...Her anger,frustration all has been vented out...Thanks for the PM
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow she definitely gave arnav it back
all her words were awesome and true, did he expect her to just come running to him