Frequent Posters

asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
duplicate by mistake πŸ˜› Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

*None of my work can be copied without explicit written permission from me. It's not polite to steal ideas.*

Writer's note: Apologies for the late update. The emotional scene took its toll on me. This is the portrayal of the Anjali that I always wanted to see.

*sniff*

won't say no more.. read and comment please

cheers!

Chapter 14 Scene 3

[Purani Haveli, later that evening]

Silence has descended all around the Haveli. Not even the birds are chirping anymore, probably having retired for the night already. The night time breeze seems to have picked up though, gently blowing from end to the other, making the curtains flap about lazily. Moonlight of the almost full moon is flooding the courtyard corridors; the rustling of the leaves of the plants causing their shadows to dance on the floor. And on this beautiful serene night, a lone figure is sitting by the ancient wooden swing, resting his back on one of its pillars. He is staring up at the moon, trying to trace its contours as he flips something between his slender fingers. It glints in the moonlight. A closer inspection shows that it is a diamond studded ring. Khushi's ring.

"Chotey?" Anjali's voice comes from behind him. "Humein Dinu Kaka ne bataya ki tum bahar baithe ho. Tum wapis kab aaye humein to pata bhi nahin chala." Arnav doesn't say anything and goes on staring at the night sky. Surprised at his silence, Anjali sits down on the swing and gently caresses her brother's head.

"Kya hua? Tumhe Khushiji mili ki nahin?" she asks, sounding curious. Arnav remains silent for a long moment, flipping the ring between his fingers, staring at the reflections that the diamond was making on his fingers against the moonlight. Finally he stops flipping it and holds it tightly in his palm.

"Main bahut bura hun na, Di?" Arnav's voice sounds hurt. His unexpected question throws Anjali completely off guard.

"Kya?" she asks him alarmed. "Tum aise kyun keh rahe ho Chotey? Kisi ne tumse kuch kaha kya?"

Arnav's body goes still. He slowly looks up to meet his sister's concerned gaze. His eyes look tortured. Had it not been dark, she would have seen the redness in them too. "Main bahut bura hun Di." Arnav repeats tormentedly. "Maine use bahut hurt kiya hai," he whispers his words dripping in agony. Anjali stares at his brother who looks like he's on the verge of crying. She notices his palm clenched around something. She slowly eases it open to find a ring resting in it. She realises with a pang that it is Khushi's ring. She immediately understands who her brother was lamenting about. She cups his face with her hand.

"Tum Khushiji se mile the?" she whispers surprised. Arnav stares at her for a moment and then slowly nods his head. Something had obviously happened when he had met Khushi, something which was causing her Chotey so much of distress. Arnav rests his head against his sister's legs. "Sab khatam ho gaya Di. Sab kuch khatam ho gaya." Anjali looks at her brother, slumped on the floor in resignation. She wants him to talk on his own accord as she knows her questions and enquiries will just shut him up. So she waits, waits for her Chotey to pour his grief out.

After a long moment, he starts talking, "Aisa ek din nahin beeta hai, jab maine use dukh na diya ho. Jis din se woh mujhse Sheesh Mahal mein mili, maine sirf use rulaya hai. Office mein usse badtameezi se pesh aaya, jab woh ghar aane lagi tab bhi uski insult ki, usse pehli shaadi zabardasti ki aur ab... ab jab uska saath nibhane ka time aaya to maine use akela chod diya," he mumbles, his words coming out in a rush, half garbled. Anjali looks down at him absorbing his words. She is surprised to hear that he had met her in Sheesh Mahal. He had never told her that before. But she keeps quiet. Woh sawal poochne ka samaye abhi nahin hai, she decides.

"Maine Khushi ko kho diya hai Di." Arnav continues, his voice breaking up. "Maine use itna hurt kiya, uski family ki insult ki, uski life se nikal jane ke liye promise kiya. Sab maine kiya Di. I did everything," he cries into her saree.

Anjali's body goes rigid as she hears the heartwrenching pain in his voice. A tear slowly flows down her cheek. She feels her breath constrict in her lungs and a pain reflecting Arnav's shoots through her body too. Her brother, her Chotey was breaking down in front of her eyes and a crippling helplessness grips her that there was nothing she could say or do that could make him feel better right now. This was a man who had lost all hope. NO! Anjali wipes off her tear. He never let me break down. He never let me shed a tear. I can't let him break beyond repair. I can't see him hurt like this.

She wordlessly cups his face and pulls it up to face her. "Kya tum Khushi se aaj bhi utna hi pyar karte ho Chotey?" Despite his tears, Anjali's question makes him look at her incredulously as if silently asking her What was this question? Of course I do! Anjali smiles gently at him.

"Fir apne pyaar ko wapis le kar aao Chotey," Anjali says to him encouragingly. Arnav stares at her wordlessly.

"Khushi mujhse nafrat karti hai," Arnav replies in a broken whisper.

"Chotey, kya Khushiji ki nafrat tumhare pyaar se badh kar hai?" Anjali asks him. Arnav stares at her as his sisters words seep into his mind. "Kya tum uss nafrat ko apne pyaar se jeetne doge?" she asks relentlessly. "Sacha pyaar zindagi mein ek hi baar hota hai. Sirf kismat walon ko hi milta hai. To kya apne pyaar ko wapis lane ke liye tum koshish bhi nahin karoge Chotey?

"Par woh mujhe maaf nahin karegi Di," Arnav mumbles despairingly.

"Kya unhone tumse kaha ki woh tumhe maaf nahin karengi?" Anjali's question makes Khushi's voice echo in his head. Hum aapko maaf kar bhi dein to usse kya farak padta hai Arnavji? To aap khud se poochiye, kya aap khud ko maaf kar sakte hain? Khushi had said it's of no use even if she did forgive him. She didn't say she wouldn't forgive him. He looks back at his sister and shakes his head.

"Par usne mujhse ye poocha tha ki kya main apne aap ko kar paunga." he whispers in a hollow voice. Anjali sighs in response.

"Pehle apne aap ko Khushiji ki maafi ka haqdar banao Chotey. Tumhare dard ke theek hone se zyada zaroori unke dard ka door hona hai. Agar tumhe waakai mein lagta hai ki aaj tak tumne unhe sirf dard hi diya hai, to aaj ke baad se tum unse unke saare dukh le lo. Jis din tum Khushiji ke chehre par unki Khushi dekhoge, shayad us din tum apne aapko maaf kar sakoge." Anjali says to him and firmly wipes the last of the tears brimming in her brother's eyes.

[Gupta House, Lucknow, later that night]

The three ladies are gathered in the kitchen helping each other in preparing dinner. Payal and Garima are talking to each other happily, no doubt excited about the good news of Shashi's operation being successful. Khushi on the other hand is oblivious to the sounds around her. She looks a little lost in her own thoughts as she stirs the curry that is cooking on the gas stove.

She had rushed down the staircase to reach the lobby in record time. In fact she had emerged out of the staircase just as a concerned looking Garima and Payal came from the elevator. They both had asked her worriedly where she had disappeared to which Khushi animatedly replied that she had a sudden need to go to the restroom. Her animated replies put the matter out of Payal and her mother's mind.

All through the auto ride home, Khushi had been uncharacteriscally quiet. Try as she might, she couldn't rid her mind of his hurt look while she asked him if he could ever forgive himself. Khushi had leaned back in the auto and closed her eyes. When Payal had asked her what was wrong, she had just made up an excuse of having a headache.

And now, back at her home, her thoughts kept going back to the way she had shouted and vented out all her frustrations at a meek looking Arnav while he stood and kept receiving her every blow. He hadn't fought back even once. He hadn't shouted at her or manhandled her while she was ranting and raving at him. He had just stood still waiting for her anger to sweep him off his feet. Khushi felt calm now. She didn't feel anything when she thought about Arnav, possibly because she had soaked every last ounce of her pain out of her heart. She disconsonately keeps stirring the bubbling curry.

Suddenly the phone rings and Garima goes to pick it up.

"Jeeji!" Garima exclaims happily on the phone. Khushi turns around to see her mother mouth "Buaji" while pointing to the phone. "Haan hum sab theek hain jeeji... Haan inki operation safal raha... aaj inhone apne paer ki ungliyan bhi hilayi Jeeji, humein to vishwas nahi hua raha ki poor eek saal baad yii chamatkaar humka dekhne ko mila." Garima goes on talking spiritedly, sparing no details to an equally excited Buaji judging by the Nandkishore's audible through the earphone. "Khushi se baat karni hai? Acha rukiye jeeji..." Garima hands the phone to Khushi.

"Haan Buaji! Aap kaise ho?" Khushi starts off animatedly.

"Hum to bahut hi badhiya hain titaliya. Par tum to theek ho na?" Khushi's eyebrows rise at hearing her Buaji's worried voice.

"Haan buaji, humein kya hona hai?" Khushi asks in surprise.

"Tumse Arnav babua ne kauno baat to naahi ki na?" Khushi stills, her mouth dropping open in shock. How did Buaji know about this? She was in Delhi.

"Arnav ji ne?" Khushi repeats uncertainly.

"Woo aadhi raat ko yiihaan aaye rahe. Tumse milne ki ratt lagaye rahe. Humne bola kit um ghar pe naahin ho. To humra viswas naahi kiye Nand Kishore! Unhe laga ki humne tumka chupa ke rakha hai." Khushi clutches the phone tightly in her hands. Kya? Arnavji kal raat ko... Dilli mein the? Par fir aaj lucknow mein kaise- "Humse baar baar pooche kit um kahan ho, par humko bhi aaya gussa aur humne unko ghar se bahar nikaal diya, haan!" Buaji exclaims. Khushi lets out an audible gasp.

"K..kya?" she whispers, unsure if she was hearing it correctly. Buaji threw out Arnavji?

"Haan Parmeswari. Isiliye hum poochna chahat rahe tumka, ki tumko dhoondhat dhoondhat lucknow to naahi pahunch gaya woo Sankeswar?" Buaji guffawed loudly in laughter, obviously finding the whole idea ridiculous. Khushi let out a fake laugh to accompany Buaji, her eyes widening as she realises this was indeed the case.

"Acha Buaji, Jeeji se baat kariye," Khushi quickly handed the phone to Payal and went back to the kitchen, her mind working furiously.

Arnavji aadhi raat ko Dilli mein the. Aur aaj subah hi woh Lucknow mein. Matlab woh sach mein humse milne Dilli se Lucknow aaye? Khushi wonders to herself incredulously. Everything starts making sense to Khushi as she puts two and two together from what she had heard from the horse's mouth earlier. Buaji ne Arnavji ko kuch bataya nahin tab unhone jeeji se baat ki. Jeeji ne unko nahin bataya ki hamara Operation hua hai, par Arnavji ko galat fehmi ho gai. Aur woh turant Lucknow aa gaye?Par kyun?

Before she can entertain another thought in her mind, Garima's exclaim stirs her thought process. "Arre Khushi! Isme namak ki jagah cheeni daal ki kya? Daal nahin chashni lag rahi hai!" Garima says teasingly.

[Purani Haveli, next morning, Aakash's room]

Aakash and NK are sitting on the bed watching TV when Arnav walks in. Aakash presses mute on the screen much to NK's dismay as they had been watching Katrina Kaif's newest dance sequence. NK mutters something about watching the song in Mamiji's room and walks out, leaving Aakash and Arnav alone. Arnav sits down next to Aakash, but doesn't immediately start talking. Aakash understands his brother is taking his time and keeps quiet.

"Payal tumhare saath yahan Purani Haveli mein kyun nahin reh rahi hai Aakash?" Arnav asks after a really long moment. Aakash looks at him in utter surprise. This was the last thing he was expecting to hear from Arnav. He bows his head down, not quite knowing how to reply.

"Payal nahin chahti thi ki Shradh Pooja ke samaye woh hamare ghar ke kisi bhi member ke saamne aaye. Woh nahin chahti thi ki koi tension ho," Aakash replies in a sad voice. Arnav stares at him for a moment, then sighs.

"Ek jhooth ki wajah se kitni saari lives affect hui hain," Arnav murmurs angrily. Aakash looks back at him. Another long moment stretches silently between them.

"Aakash mere liye ek kaam karoge tum?" Arnav requests. Aakash nods in reply.  "Payal ko le kar ghar wapis aa jao," Arnav says in a clear calm tone. Akash stares at him in shock.

"Bhai...?"

"Jis reason ke wajah se tum aur Payal iss family se alag hue the, woh reason to ab exist hi nahin karta hai, haina?" Arnav says reasonably. "To ab tumhara iss family se door rehne ka bhi koi reason nahin hai. Ye family tumhari hai aur Payal ki bhi. Come back home, Aakash," Arnav looks at him beseechingly. Looking at his older brother, hearing the request in his voice makes Aakash feel a lump in his throat. As he gives in completely to his emotions, he wordlessly grabs hold of Arnav and gives his brother a bear hug. NK walks in the room just then obviously very pleased at not having missed Katrina's song when he stands still watching his two brothers embracing.

"Cheating cheating! Meri absence ka fayda utha rahe ho guys?" and just as Aakash and Arnav part, NK crashes into them for a group hug. All three brothers start laughing.

ENGLISH VERSION
Chapter 14 Scene 3

[Purani Haveli, later that evening]

Silence has descended all around the Haveli. Not even the birds are chirping anymore, probably having retired for the night already. The night time breeze seems to have picked up though, gently blowing from end to the other, making the curtains flap about lazily. Moonlight of the almost full moon is flooding the courtyard corridors; the rustling of the leaves of the plants causing their shadows to dance on the floor. And on this beautiful serene night, a lone figure is sitting by the ancient wooden swing, resting his back on one of its pillars. He is staring up at the moon, trying to trace its contours as he flips something between his slender fingers. It glints in the moonlight. A closer inspection shows that it is a diamond studded ring. Khushi's ring.

"Chotey?" Anjali's voice comes from behind him. "Dinu Kaka told me you are sitting here. When did you return? I didn't come to know at all." Arnav doesn't say anything and goes on staring at the night sky. Surprised at his silence, Anjali sits down on the swing and gently caresses her brother's head.

"What happened? Did you find Khushiji or not?" she asks, sounding curious. Arnav remains silent for a long moment, flipping the ring between his fingers, staring at the reflections that the diamond was making on his fingers against the moonlight. Finally he stops flipping it and holds it tightly in his palm.

"I'm a really bad person Di." Arnav's voice sounds hurt. His unexpected question throws Anjali completely off guard.

"What?" she asks him alarmed. "Why are you saying this Chotey? Did anyone say something to you?"

Arnav's body goes still. He slowly looks up to meet his sister's concerned gaze. His eyes look tortured. Had it not been dark, she would have seen the redness in them too. "I'm a really bad person, Di." Arnav repeats tormentedly. "I've hurt her a lot," he whispers his words dripping in agony. Anjali stares at his brother who looks like he's on the verge of crying. She notices his palm clenched around something. She slowly eases it open to find a ring resting in it. She realises with a pang that it is Khushi's ring. She immediately understands who her brother was lamenting about. She cups his face with her hand.

"You met Khushiji?" she whispers surprised. Arnav stares at her for a moment and then slowly nods his head. Something had obviously happened when he had met Khushi, something which was causing her Chotey so much of distress. Arnav rests his head against his sister's legs. "Everything has finished Di, everything has finished." Anjali looks at her brother, slumped on the floor in resignation. She wants him to talk on his own accord as she knows her questions and enquiries will just shut him up. So she waits, waits for her Chotey to pour his grief out.

After a long moment, he starts talking, "Not a day has passed when I haven't hurt her. Since the day I met her in Sheesh Mahal, I've always made her cry. I treated her disrespectfully while she was working in the office, when she started working at home I insulted her, I forced her into our first marriage and now... now when the time came to be by her side forever, I left her," he mumbles, his words coming out in a rush, half garbled. Anjali looks down at him absorbing his words. She is surprised to hear that he had met her in Sheesh Mahal. He had never told her that before. But she keeps quiet. This is not the time to ask those questions, she decides.

"I've lost her Di." Arnav continues, his voice breaking up. "I hurt her so much, I insulted her family, I promised her to walk away from her life. I did everything, Di. I did everything," he cries into her saree.

Anjali's body goes rigid as she hears the heartwrenching pain in his voice. A tear slowly flows down her cheek. She feels her breath constrict in her lungs and a pain reflecting Arnav's shoots through her body too. Her brother, her Chotey was breaking down in front of her eyes and a crippling helplessness grips her that there was nothing she could say or do that could make him feel better right now. This was a man who had lost all hope. NO!Anjali wipes off her tear. He never let me break down. He never let me shed a tear. I can't let him break beyond repair. I can't see him hurt like this.

She wordlessly cups his face and pulls it up to face her. "Do you still love Khushiji with all your heart Chotey?" Despite his tears, Anjali's question makes him look at her incredulously as if silently asking her What was this question? Of course I do! Anjali smiles gently at him.

"Then bring her back Chotey. Bring back your love," Anjali says to him encouragingly. Arnav stares at her wordlessly.

"Khushi hates me," Arnav replies in a broken whisper.

"Chotey, is Khushiji's hatred bigger than your love for her?" Anjali asks him. Arnav stares at her as his sisters words seep into his mind. "Will you let hatred win over your love?" she asks relentlessly. "True love happens only once in life. Only the fortunate find it. So will not even give a try to bring her back, Chotey?

"But she won't forgive me, Di," Arnav mumbles despairingly.

"Did she tell you this that she won't forgive you?" Anjali's question makes Khushi's voice echo in his head. What difference does it make even if I do forgive you, Arnavji? So the right question to ask here is that can you forgive yourself? Khushi had said it's of no use even if she did forgive him. She didn't say she wouldn't forgive him. He looks back at his sister and shakes his head.

"But she did ask me if I can ever forgive myself." he whispers in a hollow voice. Anjali sighs in response.

"First make yourself worthy of her forgiveness Chotey. Removing her pain her anguish is way more important than removing your hurt. If you really feel that till date all that you have given her is sorrow, then from today onwards take away all her sorrows from her. The day you see a smile return on Khushi's face, maybe that day you will be able to forgive yourself." Anjali says to him and firmly wipes the last of the tears brimming in her brother's eyes.

[Gupta House, Lucknow, later that night]

The three ladies are gathered in the kitchen helping each other in preparing dinner. Payal and Garima are talking to each other happily, no doubt excited about the good news of Shashi's operation being successful. Khushi on the other hand is oblivious to the sounds around her. She looks a little lost in her own thoughts as she stirs the curry that is cooking on the gas stove.

She had rushed down the staircase to reach the lobby in record time. In fact she had emerged out of the staircase just as a concerned looking Garima and Payal came from the elevator. They both had asked her worriedly where she had disappeared to which Khushi animatedly replied that she had a sudden need to go to the restroom. Her animated replies put the matter out of Payal and her mother's mind.

All through the auto ride home, Khushi had been uncharacteriscally quiet. Try as she might, she couldn't rid her mind of his hurt look while she asked him if he could ever forgive himself. Khushi had leaned back in the auto and closed her eyes. When Payal had asked her what was wrong, she had just made up an excuse of having a headache.

And now, back at her home, her thoughts kept going back to the way she had shouted and vented out all her frustrations at a meek looking Arnav while he stood and kept receiving her every blow. He hadn't fought back even once. He hadn't shouted at her or manhandled her while she was ranting and raving at him. He had just stood still waiting for her anger to sweep him off his feet. Khushi felt calm now. She didn't feel anything when she thought about Arnav, possibly because she had soaked every last ounce of her pain out of her heart. She disconsonately keeps stirring the bubbling curry.

Suddenly the phone rings and Garima goes to pick it up.

"Jeeji!" Garima exclaims happily on the phone. Khushi turns around to see her mother mouth "Buaji" while pointing to the phone. "Yes all of us are fine jeeji... yes his operation was successfuly... he moved his toes today Jeeji, I couldn't believe my eyes that after an entire year I got to witness this miracle." Garima goes on talking spiritedly, sparing no details to an equally excited Buaji judging by the Nandkishore's audible through the earphone. "Oh you want to speak to Khushi? Sure, one moment jeeji..." Garima hands the phone to Khushi.

"Yes Buaji! How are you?" Khushi starts off animatedly.

"I'm doing fine, titaliya. But are you alright?" Khushi's eyebrows rise at hearing her Buaji's worried voice.

"Yes buaji, why wouldn't I be?" Khushi asks in surprise.

"Did Arnav speak to you?" Khushi stills, her mouth dropping open in shock. How did Buaji know about this? She was in Delhi.

"Arnav ji?" Khushi repeats uncertainly.

"He came here in the middle of the night yesterday. He kept harping about wanting to meet you. I told him that aren't home. But he didn't believe me Nand Kishore! He actually thought I had hidden you somewhere." Khushi clutches the phone tightly in her hands. What? Last night Arnavji was in Delhi? But how was he in Lucknow today- "He kept going on and on asking for you, but then I got peeved off and threw him outside the house!" Buaji exclaims. Khushi lets out an audible gasp.

"Wh...what?" she whispers, unsure if she was hearing it correctly. Buaji threw out Arnavji?

"Yes Parmeswari. That is why I wanted to ask, if that Sankeswar reached Lucknow searching for you?" Buaji guffawed loudly in laughter, obviously finding the whole idea ridiculous. Khushi let out a fake laugh to accompany Buaji, her eyes widening as she realises this was indeed the case.

"Buaji, talk to Jeeji," Khushi quickly handed the phone to Payal and went back to the kitchen, her mind working furiously.

Arnavji was in Delhi in the middle of the night. and today morning he was in Lucknow. Meaning he really did come from Delhi to Lucknow to meet me? Khushi wonders to herself incredulously. Everything starts making sense to Khushi as she puts two and two together from what she had heard from the horse's mouth earlier. Buaji didn't reveal anything to him so he called up Jeeji. Jeeji didn't tell him that I was the one getting the operation but he misunderstood it and rushed to see me. He came from Delih to see me? But why?

Before she can entertain another thought in her mind, Garima's exclaim stirs her thought process. "Arre Khushi! Did you put sugar instead of salt? This does not taste like daal but a sugary syrup!" Garima says teasingly.

[Purani Haveli, next morning, Aakash's room]

Aakash and NK are sitting on the bed watching TV when Arnav walks in. Aakash presses mute on the screen much to NK's dismay as they had been watching Katrina Kaif's newest dance sequence. NK mutters something about watching the song in Mamiji's room and walks out, leaving Aakash and Arnav alone. Arnav sits down next to Aakash, but doesn't immediately start talking. Aakash understands his brother is taking his time and keeps quiet.

"Why isn't Payal staying with you here in the Purani Haveli, Aakash?" Arnav asks after a really long moment. Aakash looks at him in utter surprise. This was the last thing he was expecting to hear from Arnav. He bows his head down, not quite knowing how to reply.

"Payal didn't want to come in front of any of the family members during the Shradh Pooja. She didn't want any tensions brewing up here," Aakash replies in a sad voice. Arnav stares at him for a moment, then sighs.

"Just because of one lie, so many lives were affected," Arnav murmurs angrily. Aakash looks back at him. Another long moment stretches silently between them.

"Aakash will you do something for me?" Arnav requests. Aakash nods in reply.  "Come back home alongwith Payal," Arnav says in a clear calm tone. Akash stares at him in shock.

"Bhai...?"

"The reason why you had to leave the house with Payal doesn't exist anymore now does it?" Arnav says reasonably. "So now there is no reason for you to stay from this family either. this family is yours as much as it is Payal's. Come back home, Aakash," Arnav looks at him beseechingly. Looking at his older brother, hearing the request in his voice makes Aakash feel a lump in his throat. As he gives in completely to his emotions, he wordlessly grabs hold of Arnav and gives his brother a bear hug. NK walks in the room just then obviously very pleased at not having missed Katrina's song when he stands still watching his two brothers embracing.

"Cheating cheating! Taking advantage of my absence eh?" and just as Aakash and Arnav part, NK crashes into them for a group hug. All three brothers start laughing.

Writer's note: FEEDBACK please! πŸ€—

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did I say the earlier update was heart wrenching ...I was wrong, you've again outdone yourself !!! 

Awesome , simply awesome ...
I had a lump in my throat when he asks main itna bura hoon di ? Khushi ka teer barabar nishane pe laga boss, Ab dard ho raha hai bitwa ko ...but me fells bad too. ..sniff sniff ... πŸ˜­
It broke my heart to see the mighty ASR breaking down like this, serves him right yes...but nonetheless !
 I love your Anjali, love her for encouraging him ki apne pyar ko wapas le ke aao Chotey, love the way she reconfirms with him first ki tum abhi bhi Khushiji se utna hi pyar karte ho ? Love the way she says ki Kya unki nafrat tumhare pyar se badkar hai ?
...love the way she says ki pehle apne aap ko maafi ke layak banao ...

Take a bow smitzy ! πŸ‘

Khushi's actually feeling bad for him (typical !!! ) ...she feels empty from within ki itna suna diya, unhone phir bhi kuch nahi kaha, kuch nahi kiya ... hame acha kyun nahi lag raha hai ...naah darling ! 
Ye resignation wala repeat telecast hua hai Sankadevi, apko Lau hua hai, Lau mein aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜† ...waise bhi Laad Governor baar baar aisa mauka nahi denge, so chill ...par kahan ! 

Love the way she doesn't approve of Buaji throwing him out in the middle of the night ...made me smile ...so typical ...ye mere aur mere pati ke beech ki Baat hai types ! Love her πŸ˜³
 Aah Sankeshwar raat bhar pareshan the has made her more pareshan too lolπŸ˜†

So redemption started Haan ...Bang on Arnav bitwa, Ab dill pe lagi hai na, Ab dimag ki batti barabar jal rahi hai ...hain na ?

Love the way you are getting him to erase the wounds one by one, love the way he requests Akash to get Payal home, and the best bit was ...he doesn't say his usual trademark because-I-want-to, it's because she belongs there ...wow ! 

Which is why I say what I say, we love to hate ASR don't we ?
but we just cannot handle when he suffers, unka ek aansu hamare dil ko hazar baar chot pahunchata hai ...har baar ...we love him too much dammit !!!

Proud to be a stalker today !!!πŸ€—

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it because of the character growth! Finally Bitwa! πŸ‘πŸΌ
segad thumbnail
😭 Arnav and YOU made me cry

I know that everyone talks about Arnav's character growth but what about everyone else.  Arnav's character is not stunted. It has just been distorted by life experiences.  Others who went thru the same experiences are also distorted but their distortions are below the surface. Isn't the known devil better than the unknown devil?  

Has Khushi demonstrated character growth or do we still have the same character as from episode 1?  Consider this story as well as the show itself.  Arnav has demonstrated an ability to change, adapt.  Khushi has not.  And let us be honest, Khushi has her character flaws as well.  Her tendency to hide things under the carpet, lie, live under false pretensions of happiness for all are to me more dangerous than Arnav's anger issues.  At least with him, you know where you stand, what you are getting.  I find it hard to trust characters like Khushi that insist all is hunky  dory or live in la la land.  

Coming to the other characters, Anjali is as broken as Arnav, just has a polished veneer so is all the more dangerous.
Payal, at least has a little bit of a backbone in your story but in the show she has actually regressed and gone from dignified to pathetic.

I don't mean to single out Khushi but since she is the female protagonist, she should come under equal scrutiny.  What learning has she demonstrated from the life experiences she has undergone in this story and in the show?  As far as this story is concerned, does she not know Arnav and his temper enough? Does she not know that he reacts and then regrets?  How can you claim to be in love with someone, live with them for 6 months and still expect them to not be who you know they are?

I am not asking Khushi to turn around and forgive him pronto but I would like to see character growth in her too.  She is not perfect.  The entire issue of the 6 month marriage is entirely due to her inability to speak the truth no matter how bitter.  Her inability to judge people.  Her taking away  the right of others to decide the course of their lives.  how has she improved/
That is my question.

Edited by segad - 11 years ago
smitzy thumbnail
Koi to unres karo πŸ˜›
ridizzz thumbnail
fab update
loved it
buaji is so right...khushi...sankadevi and Arnav her sankeswar...jodi ho to aisi...

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well, well. So finally he is thinking about how much he has hurt her. Is that enough? If his actions belie his words, it is quite useless. I haven't seen him do anything to make amends to right his wrong where Kushi is concerned. For Akash, is Arnav telling him to come back for Akash's sake, or for Arnav's sake. After all, if Payal is with the Raizadas, then Kushi when visiting will come face to face with him one day. You see, I don't trust him. He always does thing to suit his own convenience. And if he is really genuine, then I still don't trust him. Can Kushi trust him? What's to say he won't do something similar the next time there is a hiccup? How will he change that?
I don't like the way Kushi is thinking. I hope she does not forgive him so easily. 
BTW, I'm still waiting for their next meeting. I hope she does not warm towards him.
Thanks for the PM.πŸ˜ƒ
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...NK is a sweet guy...Now Arnav is going to be in action...Awaiting to see that and thanks for the PM
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

😭 Arnav and YOU made me cry

I know that everyone talks about Arnav's character growth but what about everyone else.  Arnav's character is not stunted. It has just been distorted by life experiences.  Others who went thru the same experiences are also distorted but their distortions are below the surface. Isn't the known devil better than the unknown devil?  

Has Khushi demonstrated character growth or do we still have the same character as from episode 1?  Consider this story as well as the show itself.  Arnav has demonstrated an ability to change, adapt.  Khushi has not.  And let us be honest, Khushi has her character flaws as well.  Her tendency to hide things under the carpet, lie, live under false pretensions of happiness for all are to me more dangerous than Arnav's anger issues.  At least with him, you know where you stand, what you are getting.  I find it hard to trust characters like Khushi that insist all is hunky  dory or live in la la land.  

Coming to the other characters, Anjali is as broken as Arnav, just has a polished veneer so is all the more dangerous.
Payal, at least has a little bit of a backbone in your story but in the show she has actually regressed and gone from dignified to pathetic.

I don't mean to single out Khushi but since she is the female protagonist, she should come under equal scrutiny.  What learning has she demonstrated from the life experiences she has undergone in this story and in the show?  As far as this story is concerned, does she not know Arnav and his temper enough? Does she not know that he reacts and then regrets?  How can you claim to be in love with someone, live with them for 6 months and still expect them to not be who you know they are?

I am not asking Khushi to turn around and forgive him pronto but I would like to see character growth in her too.  She is not perfect.  The entire issue of the 6 month marriage is entirely due to her inability to speak the truth no matter how bitter.  Her inability to judge people.  Her taking away  the right of others to decide the course of their lives.  how has she improved/
That is my question.

πŸ‘

an excellent comment my friend! too good!

Yes you are absolutely right in justifying character growth or the lack of it in Khushi. I guess her actions are being driven on the disbelief that Arnav after having made all the promises in the world decided to just walk away so easily. Khushi has never spoken up for herself when she has been in pain (not referring to the starting of the serial when she used to break free).. she has always thought about her rebelling would hurt the people around her.. but this time, it is all about herself.. she is hurt, nobody else's happiness is in line. She is the one in the doldrums and it is her who has decided enough is enough.

all during the 6 month marriage, she has not seen a consistent Arnav. He knew she risked her life to save him, yet the day after he threw Shyam out of the house, he ended up yelling at her and holding her responsible for his sister's state. she has been swinging like a yo yo with alternate bursts of hot and cold blowing from Arnav. Would it be wrong to say, she thinks she has misjudged him too? Maybe... maybe not... but end of the line, it is all about misunderstandings and jumping the gun.. Khushi was upset but not mad at Arnav (in this story) till the time she thought Arnav had taken off his ring thereby ending all plausible relations with her. a huge misconception.. Would things have been different had that event not happened. Maybe... maybe not..

Khushi being in the la la land, i think she prefers living in denial (as do most of the characters in the serial πŸ€’) 

thanks again for sharing your thoughts. I aim to work towards her character growth too as the story progresses.

cheers! πŸ˜Š