Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thnks for the immense love and support you all offered!!!!!!!!

I think im gonna continue it!!!!!!

PART 2...COMING SOON!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
arshifan2012 thumbnail
HELO...THNKS FOR READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!

AND YA...THIS IS MY SISTER'S VERY OWN CREATION SOπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FOR MY SISTER!!!!!!

HERE'S PART 2!!!!!!

PART 2:

AFTER 5 YEARS:

"Arnav wait beta..." cried khushi. No matter how much she tried , arnav was just like his dad. Stubborn. "No! I will break every pot...becoz every thorn will hurt you!!!!!" cried junior ASR. Khushi smiled at him. He indeed brought back the memories she had shared with her husband. The name itself held his sweetness. Khushi's eyes glistened as she saw her son , trying to pull out the pots in order to break them , but in vain. She went up to him and cupped his face. "Arnav...why are you trying to hurt the flowers becoz of some thorn???" she asked. But arnav roared. "I DONT CARE!!!!!! THE ONE WHO WILL HURT MY MOTHER...WILL ALWAYS SUFFER!!!!!!!". Again. Yet another feature of her dead husband.

Arnav then later on went to his bua. "Arre chottey , what are you doing with the laptop???" anjali asked. Anjali had moved on in life and had , married a guy named Aditya Khanna. He loved her very much , and they came here to stay just for a few days. Anjali noticed , as arnav looked bewildered when he aditya , looking at the stock market. The NIFTY , SENSEX HIKES...all were going above his head. "Buddy...what are you doing here??" asked aditya , as he saw arnav staring blankly at the laptop screen. Anjali reached upto them. "You know aditya , chottey always used get buried in his laptop..." she couldn't continue as tears flowed down her eyes.

Khushi saw this. Aditya was soothing anjali as she sobbed silently for her dead brother. "I don't know what to say now...but i know one thing...and that is , wherever arnav is...he is very happy to see his sister , his wife and most importantly...his son , happy!!!!" he said. He never got the chance to meet his saale sahab , as he met anjali 2 years ago , and it has been only six months since they were married. Aditya calmed anjali and khushi , while looking at junior arnav , who was busy playing games on his laptop. He sighed. "I wish you could comeback arnav , and see your family!!!!!!!!" he sighed inwardly and hugged both anjali and khushi.

BUT WHO KNEW THAT HIS SILENT PRAYER WAS ALREADY HEARD BY GOD...A LOVE SO PURE , SO INNOCENT , SO STRONG...THAT IT COULD EVEN BRING BACK THE DEAD , FROM THE HANDS OF GOD...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

AUSTRALIA , SYDNEY:

RATHORE FAMILY (THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WITH WHOM ARNAV CURRENTLY STAYS)

"Get up will you!!!!!!" screamed a girl. Arnav tried to open his eyes. As he opened them , his eyes tried to adjust with the lights. He opened one eye successfully and grinned at the girl. "Stop grinning arnav...your late!!!!!!! I thought you were the boss of your office!!!!!" she screamed again. "Will you stop shouting muskaan , for heaven's sake!!!!!" cried arnav.

Mrs. Rathore came up with the coffee arnav wanted. "Beta , do you know what time it is???" she asked gently. Arnav , with a lazy face looked up at the watch. As he saw the time , his expression changed into something horrific and he rushed towards the washroom. Mrs. Rathore sighed. " Can you believe that muskaan!!! He has lost all his memory and only manages to remember his name...not even the surname...just the name!!!!" she sighed. Muskaan Bharadwaj , a 23 year old doctor , was herself astonished when she was given such a tough case to handle.

"Are there any chances of his memory coming back???" asked Mrs. Rathore. Muskaan nodded , as she sipped her own coffee. "It has been just 5 years aunty...where as such cases can take even a lifetime to solve..." she said. "But what about his own family????" asked Mrs. Rathore. Muskaan looked up to her and then as she heard the door knob click , she turned around to see arnav. She got up. As usual , she will have to try again. "Arnav...do you remember anything...or anybody...whom you used to love...love a lot!!!!!!" she said desperately. But to much awaited response , he just casually said NO.

"Why do you always keep on asking me such things like 'DO I REMEMBER ANYBODY...OR SOMETHING WHICH USED TO BOTHER...' I don't remember anything..." he cried. Muskaan looked down on the floor dejectedly. Noticing this , arnav asked her "Is there anything that i should remember and can't , muskaan???". Seeing this , muskaan got more upset. No matter how much she tried , his memory wouldn't just come back. She still remembered when she offered this case by a person named...

*FLASHBACK*

"Madam please...please take up this patient's case!!!!" the man hissed. Muskaan was disgusted by his tone , but she couldn't say no to a patient , especially when the patient is in such a critical condition...

"Where is his family???? I need to operate him and i need thier permission!!!!!!!" she asked. She saw as the man's face turned pale and he whispered "Madam , this guy has a very bad past!!!!!!! His family has left him and he had nowhere else to go...he was so frustrated due to this that...you can see his condition!!!!!".

But for some odd reason , muskaan was not totally convinced about all this. "If that's the case , then who are you...and why are you so worried about him???" she asked doubtfully. The man smiled. "Madam , i found him on the road so i brought him here , and i know this man a little...i have heard a lot about him..." he was continueing when suddenly his mobile rang. Seeing the name , his cheeks got flushed and he got scared. Muskaan noticed this.

"Looks like your phone is ringing...your excused Mr...???" asked muskaan. The man , who had turned to leave , now again turned to her and said "SHYAM...SHYAM JHA!!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Muskaan and arnav went to muskaan's hospital. "Dr. Bharadwaj...were ready to scrub in!!!!" said one intern. "Ok!!!" answered muskaan. "Looks like you have three operations today!!!" exclaimed arnav. "Yeh arnav...that means our lunch is cancelled...sorry!!!!!" she smiled apologetically. Arnav nodded. He saw her entering the OR and the operation started. He went outside to pick his car and go to his office.

Arnav entered his office. Everybody was quite. "Rohit , bring Mr. Sharma's file please!!!!!" he screamed and sat on his chair. Arnav had successfully opened his own fashion house and would even like to trade overseas. Rohit entered his room and handed over him the file. As he was discussing the project , rohit's mobile rang. Arnav saw the name. It was rohit's wife. He excused him and after sometime , rohit came in smiling.

"May i ask you rohit , why are you smiling???" asked arnav , who was not even looking at him. "Sir , my wife has just delivered a healthy baby girl..." rohit cried happily. Arnav was happy to hear that. He went up to the hospital , only to see that it was the same hospital where muskaan worked.

"Guess what , rohit...i operated your wife..." smiled muskaan. Arnav came upto them , and looked at the small baby girl. Rohit held out the baby towards arnav and muskaan jestured him to pick her up.

"Sir , i want you to keep her name!!!!!!" cried rohit's wife.

And without even wasting a second , arnav came upto the name. "KHUSHI!!!" , leaving the couple satisfied. But somewhere or the other , muskaan has a big doubt on that name...

"How could he say it so blankly...without even thinking properly???" she thought as she sat in her cabin , much later after the name mess. There was soft knock on the door. Muskaan didn't even look up and said "Come in!!!". She was too lost in her own thoughts. Then she saw her lunch plate on being kept on the table. She looked upto see only arnav.

She stood up and examined arnav's expression again and asked him "Arnav...do you remember anybody named khushi????".

But to her dissappointment , arnav again gave her blank look.

PRECAP: I WILL REVEAL THE ACTUAL STORY...AS HOW SHYAM MANAGED TO SNEAK OUT AND HAND OVER ARNAV TO MUSKAAN...A LOT OF FLASHBACK FROM KHUSHI AND MUSKAAN'S PART...INTRODUCTION TO THE RATHORE FAMILY...

WELL MY READERS SHALL DECIDE IF SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT...WHAT SAY??? YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE A LOOP HOLE IN THIS OS FROM WHERE I CAN MAKE A SET OF UPDATES...BUT ONLY WITH YOU ALL'S PERMISSION!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PLEASE DO LIKE IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

WELL...WE WORKED A LOT HARD FOR THIS STORY...SO A BIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ALL OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY HELP MY SISTER WRITE...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

WISH TO HAVE AT LEAST 7 TO 8 PAGES COMMENTS IF NOT 10!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arshifan2012 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited...

hey your sister is too talented love her work and writing style ...keep writing you both..

Love the twist ...I really want to know more about their past how, when why...lot of questions...tell your sister to update as fast as possible...Waiting for the day great ASR meet Jr ASR..

Thanks for PM
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh My God...

he is alive..

wowowowowowowowowowww

SHYAM!!!!! Teri Aankh mein punch...

Thank you thank you.. he is alive... memory lost? 5 years... hopefully Muskaan don't fall in love with him Pleasee...

Lovely update... please PM for further updates...
Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update, l love it:)
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Interesting,Different & Nice!!..
thanks for the pm..
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heya nice concept yaar...never thot or read of sumthin like this...its totally different...i mean arnav losing his memory and then living with others...btw if shyam did all this then how did they come to know about his truth...loved ur update...thnks 4d pm..
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept...Awaiting the day something triggers in Arnav's memory...Thanks for the PM
arshifan2012 thumbnail
WELL IM GLAD YOU ALL ARE LIKING IT...THNKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Thnx...it means a lot to me and my sister coz we both are writing this together...but the maximum credit goes to her for the concept...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘