Alia Bhatt faints on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Alia Bhatt faints on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'

The 'Student Of The Year' debutant collapsed on the sets of a reality show after her high-energy dance performance

Mumbai
Kunal M Shah

Looks like someone is working very hard! Karan Johar's discovery and Mahesh Bhatt's daughter Alia Bhatt fainted on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa while promoting her upcoming film.

Alia was with the two lead actors of her upcoming film Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan on the show, which incidentally is judged by her film's director Karan Johar. Alia fainted at the end of her act where she performed on the song Disco deewane. A source from the units says, "The shoot took place in the night around 10 and she fainted there, resulting in complete chaos on the sets."

The source suggests that it was a high-energy dance act that led to Alia losing her consciousness. "There were lot of swirls and twirls. Remo, who is also a judge on the show, wanted to make sure that the act is high voltage. At the end of the act, she missed her balance but somehow managed to get herself back on her feet. However soon after, she collapsed," adds the source.

Karan apparently rushed to his heroine's aid and the shoot was stalled for nearly one hour. "Karan was extremely concerned and made sure that Alia was fine before the shoot resumed," concludes the source. Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woww...is she not eating properly??

so apart frm wooden expressions she has NO stamina either 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
omg , this is really saddening news.. i can not see my Alia fainted ..

however..

this article states that she can not do high energy performances . even when she does them , she will faint... right?

Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Beti, kuchh leti kyun nahin? 😆
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mahesh Bhatt-kk will sue JDJ
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: carmenmylove

she probably fainted because she catched her dad with cloudy

Caught*

And who's Cloudy? (Considering it's a person you're referring to.)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

from which angle do you find her Moti??
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jdj me thode zyada expression de diye to hard working girl thak gayi 😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Vikraant, was it a publicity stunt of sorts or did she actually faint? If she can't keep up with the hectic filmy-world schedules, she shouldn't really be in the industry. Bollywood is very fast and competitive in nature.

Anyway, I wish her all the best and may she feel better soon.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 Xaffron , i don't think there is publicity stunt behind her faint . as far as i know she is kinda delicate actress , would definitely fall after having a high energy performance in show. .. i am just wondering,did she faint that time as well she did this song for movie?????