Simon & Dalmatian- [Sugg by Aaliyah]

I want to be Baek Ji Young for this moment! *envy*

JYJ- [Sugg by Jahn]
YooSu love [Part1: Jealous SuπŸ˜†- read as a fanfic!πŸ˜›]

[Part2: Jealous ChunπŸ˜†]

HYD
Tsukusi x Rui-

Tsukasa x Tsukushi-
the first one is also merged but doesn't look like it..is that good/bad?

Oooh~ I also made a fanclub gif for myself! XD all i've ever been, in chronological order starting with VIP to DALMATE, i tried to do them in their fancolour, to the approximate shade i guess! πŸ˜†

That's all for now. Hope you liked my work!
Please like/comment.
Thank you!

Love,
Annie~

@Jahn- sorry, i was having too much fun watching it, haven't made as much.. plus, i was in total yoosu mode!πŸ˜† I'll make more next time.πŸ˜‰ Btw, that video i was supposed to work from was deleted by YT😭 so, don't delete your one for the time-being. thanks~

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 11 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update all the avis are gorgeous Love the Aiyyaa ones and my fav is this one love the style  http://i.minus.com/i9nsgEuatlKid.gif❀️
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update AyaniieπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ its Huge...Loved all ur work Specially Rani Mukherjee πŸ˜Š greatt effort ..keep it up πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Annie! U've improved sooo much! Ur gifs are amaazinggg! Esp the Kash merged and the last two! Love that gif that u made for urself! Next time when ur open, I'm so gna request for that!

Nahi

xxx
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
RES <3

**edit**

Annie, I apologize for the delay in editing my spot. But OHMYGODSUN! What a humongous update o_O Not that I am complaining, believe me ;) I just love everything you make to bits.
The Aiyya gifs are so well done. Rani is my 2nd favorite actress and the fact that she's coming back with a movie added with the epicness of your gifs is like THE SHIT!!! "THE QUEEN OF..." gif defines perfection :D
Honestly, I think that colorings came out great in TVD gifs. Don't know why you didn't like them :-\  They are just fine, if you ask me.

OMGGG SIMON SIMON SIMON SIMON!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Thanks to Aaliyah, now we are all crazy over that guy πŸ€ͺ I just loved the aegyo video. He looked so uncomfortable doing it and I am sure he was shooting daggers at all the members laterπŸ˜†
OMG, that Baek Ji Young gifs O.O Where are they from? I WANT TO SEE!! Is that a collab song Simon did with her? WHICH ONES??? TELL ME LIKE RIGHT NOW. I DEMAND ☺️  No? Please? Please?!!
I love Dalmatian now. They are so OTT cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

(back off everyone, here comes a crazy YooSu fangirl)

OOOMMMGGG!!! you turned the gifs into a fanfic and I couldn't be happier *cries tears of happiness and vomits rainbows*
Jealous Su is like "Oh fine, I'll just feign ignorance" whereas Jealous Chun is like "I can't believe this. I'll just laugh and shoot eye-daggers at Jae if he comes too close"πŸ˜† *ahem* excuse me, I tend to go crazy but hey, you were warned ok?

Oh oh oh, you made HYD gifs too! OMG, I never paid attention to Rui before. He's sooo cute :$ ^_^ BTW, if it makes you and Aaliyah happy, let me tell you I plan to begin watching HYD from tonight ;) I decided I can't really wait anymore and should just do it already. Great, no? :P
This is simply after looking at the gifs and nothing else but I think I am going to like Rui a lot more than Tsukasa XD

And I love that fanclub gif you made for yourself *so not jealous* LOL! It's so cute and shiny and just perfect.

@A/N: it's fine and really, thank YOU for making such gorgeous gifs πŸ€—

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 11 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

Amazing update all the avis are gorgeous Love the Aiyyaa ones and my fav is this one love the style  http://i.minus.com/i9nsgEuatlKid.gif❀️

thank you soo much for liking the update! πŸ€—❀️
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

awesome update AyaniieπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ its Huge...Loved all ur work Specially Rani Mukherjee πŸ˜Š greatt effort ..keep it up πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soo much!πŸ€— hehe.. it was meant to be huge this time after all, I updated after a while πŸ˜†... I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Amazing update Annie! U've improved sooo much! Ur gifs are amaazinggg! Esp the Kash merged and the last two! Love that gif that u made for urself! Next time when ur open, I'm so gna request for that!

Nahi

xxx

Aww.. thank you soo much!πŸ€— It means a lot coming from you, since you've seen my work from the start!😳 Yes, feel free to request anytime, you're always welcome!πŸ€—
Ayie.DelRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome creation dear πŸ€—
I loved loved TVD one.. aww my Damon looks even more amazing in the avi u made ❀️
If possible please make Delena's avi from part3. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks xx
Edited by _shreya_ - 11 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Annie ❀️ everything is lovely!