ME...A fairy tale...Sep 15, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉 😉 Awesome ME...beautiful post Fazi!!!!!

😃 Am still drooling over the hot, steamy Arshi scenes...OMG!!!!!

The episode was better than other MEs I have seen...FANTASTIC!!!!

Now waiting for Monday IMPATIENTLY to see how he punishes her...

He may just caress her arms, neck and face to arouse her senses tool...let's wait and see!!!!

wish I could somersault like Barun was doing on SBS...I sure feel like it!!!!

Am high...as if I was drugged!!!!
😉😉😉
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 amazing postt..👏👏.lovely song.🤗. .loved d ME..though it  had  lot of dat dadi-shyamu scenes.🤢..it was better to LISTEN to musc..😆😆.....it was a dadi-shyamu epi...so it was necessary to hve der scenes...but arhi scenes wer too romantic...😳😳...First scene, dey almost wud hve kissed but.....nd passing game...ALWAYS Arnav does sumthing wich mkes khushi not to tell infront of everyone.....Nd im damn scared  for  d past revealation..hw will arnav react to itt....like dis OR like dis ..Though both r same..😆😆

Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I tried so hard to enjoy the romantic scenes. But I could not. The fact that Shyam could enter GH as easily as he entered RM was as hard for me to digest as Dadi's chauvinist comment about what woman should do to keep her husband so that he does not cheat on her. 

Firstly, I have never heard that people in India, specially Delhi, keep their window open when they go out, specially if that window does not even have bars. 

Secondly, I am having hard time believing, Hari Prakash was carrying Brown tablets which he can recognize as Dadi's but when Shyam changed them with pink tablets, he could not recognize as NOT the right tablets.

Thirdly, Shyam is roaming around in the house free. Arnav, who does not trust Shyam at all is not at all suspicious. Hello? Is this the same guy who went looking for Shyam when he found both him and Khushi missing at the fancy dress competition? Are we watching ASR here or someone exchanged him with his moronic clone?

So sorry Fuzzy, I am not just relating to this show anymore where Shyam is the only smart man in this family. 

When two equals clash in the battle of wits, that's when it becomes interesting.

When you see one smart person making fool of another, it becomes pitiful and that's the last thing I like to see ASR as.
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
AMAZING POST 👏
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't watch.. won't watch..!
Not even for the romance.. 

I don't see Arnav's love for Khushi anymore. I don't want to hate him, so I won't watch until I see that love again!

I'm glad you are being positive and can still see the fairy tale! I don't! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
You did a spectacular job of outlining the ME episode.  Khush looked beautiful and Arnav was Mr Hot himself.  The only thing our bridegroom wants is for his bride to be alone with him.  You could read Arnav's body language.  His patience at not having his Khushi in his bed every night is wearing thin.  Given a chance, he gabs Khushi's hand and head for her bedroom.  For the next 10 minutes we get the passionate nature each one has for the others. Arnav wants to touch her all over.  They both get carried away with their desire for each other.  It was beautiful.  But of course  Buaji  interrupts as usual.😡

Garima was having a nervous breakdown for most of the day because Dadi is coming to GH house and she must stop the confrontation until after wedding.  To be real honest, this hide and seek is getting old and childish.  Let's get this over with.  It appears that Shyam has found the link between Dadi and Garima and will put them together Monday.  Finally.

Shyam and Anjali's scenes I don't watch, cannot stand to look at them.  I do have a question why is it that Shyam learns more in 2 days than Arnav, NK, and Akash does in 6 months.  It seems to me that Shyam gets to do just about anything he wants with no punishment at all.

I am ready for this marriage, either lets have one or not but do something.  I don't trust Dadi or Shyam, they have something up their sleeves that will destroy Khushi and Arnav's marriage and love.  They will not win.  Simply because there is nothing strong enough that can separate them for long.  Do your worst Shyam and Dadi but you don't have the power to keep them apart for long.

Very well written Fuzzy.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
coffeebeancat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NICE .GOOD JOB  DONE. WILL KUSHI REFUSE...OR WILL ARNAV REFUSE THE MARRIAGE ? WE ALL  ARE WELL AWARE OF HIS FAMOUS ANGER..!  AFTER GARIMA'S SECRET COMES OUT , HE WILL TOTALLY TURN 'S  IN TO A DIFFERENT PERSON. JUST LIKE " THE RUTHLESS BUSINESS TYCOON TURNS IN TO A TENDER LOVER...!"   " WHO KNOW'S...ONLY CV'S CAN TELL US...!!!!! 😭
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I did really love the ME episode but I'm waiting to see what happens on the wedding day!!! Lovely post! Thanks for the PM!!!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
brilliant post
loved today's episode
too hot to handle
can't wait for monday's episode minus Creepwa and dadi romance lolz
thanks for pm
cont. soon