The wedding's on for now...Sep 12 , 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊 Loved the episode and your post!!!

So words can describe my feelings, was on could 9 all day till the migraine hit!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i liked this episode too...i always love arhi's nok jhok!πŸ˜ƒ
Punkin22 thumbnail
You highlighted the main points perfectly Fuzzy.  There were some good moments too.  Arnav will never have to figure out how Khushi's feels just watch to see if she making Jalabess.

Khushi and Arnav have a fight and ASR comes out with harsh words and hurts Khushi.  They both get no sleep that night because the other is upset. Neither will answer the other's phone call.  Both stubborn.  They will meet the next morning to work out things between them because they can never let go completely of their soulmate.

Now, the most interesting thing in the whole episode for me happens.  Anjali, ex lead, comes to Arnav room and begins to tell him how he should not be mad at Khushi because she has brought his sister's happiness back, Shyam.  She is so syrupy sweet my teeth ached after her speech.  She even says Khushi has brought your most important person in your life back to life.  And what is ASR reaction, ZERO.  He just looks at her.  Wow, the first crack in sibling separation begins.  Anjali is his weakness but Khushi is his strength. 

My last favorite part was when Arnav tricks Khushi into coming to him in his bedroom and pins her to door then tells her she is his biggest deal in his life.  Which bring out the lioness and she walks ASR backward and pins him to the wall.  Yup, can anyone do that but Khushi, No. But the lioness turns kitty when he says sorry.  This was pure magic between the two.  In the space of a few minutes from anger to love.  Only ArHi can do that.

You did a superb job Fuzzy...

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ASR is  biggest gift in KKGSR's life...πŸ˜ƒ
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Missed your updates! Yeah episodes were mindblowing! I hope CVs keep upto our expectations!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here's my reaction to the episode.

I would have digested the cute scenes if Arnav realized how much he needs Khushi before Anjali and family's intervention.

I would have digested the making up scenes if I did not know the Garima track coming.

I would have digested the cute fights if I did not know that Arnav has absolutely no trust on Khushi and next time something big comes up, they are going to drift apart. 

Today family was needed to make Arnav realize that Khushi did everything for his happiness. If tomorrow the entire family is against him, then what? Arnav will leave Khushi like a used napkin. 

In this house, everything revolves around Anjali's happiness. If tomorrow Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi's happiness, whom would he choose? So far he never chose between right or wrong because as per him, Anjali is always right. 

The attitude he showed Khushi, did not show to Anjali for creating a situation where Khushi had to go against his wishes. Funny right?

BTW, the kiss happened because Madhubala (the show that is stealing IPK audience) has a steamy kiss on the way. Thanks Aarthi for reminding me of that...

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post !!!!! Loved the episode ...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy, nice post,πŸ‘ I was missing that. Hope you feel better. 😊Yes, loving these episodes knowing that storm is coming but unknown of outcome. Scarey right? The rift should be at it's limit. I can't take too much of it yaar.πŸ’”

Did you read my reply from your last post? I was wondering why NK says Adalaat and Hijaked. Kya meaningwa?
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post..loved the episode.😊