Kaanchi is as cute as Lakshmi

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I strongly feel that there is hardly any contrast between Kaanchi & Lakshmi except for the fact Kaanchi has no infatuation for a white bungalow 😆
ArMi has been adorably cute but ArChi is as endearing . 

In Arjun Lakshmi's case , the couple fell for each other within a couple of months & didn't have much ups n downs while falling in love as both liked each other. Here Arjun can't even stand next to Kaanchi 😳 We are being exposed to the same couple in a different style , isn't it exciting? They'll hate then will fall in love ❤️ Wow

Im all in love with Kaanchi too . I just don't want her to use that weird tone while delivering the dialogues , its kinda weird 😕 😆 Else! She is an adorable doll ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya agree and i am loving this track...a fresh start...
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjarpi

ya agree and i am loving this track...a fresh start...

Exactly! Its a fresh start
BUDDH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

I strongly feel that there is hardly any contrast between Kaanchi & Lakshmi except for the fact Kaanchi has no infatuation for a white bungalow 😆
ArMi has been adorably cute but ArChi is as endearing . 

In Arjun Lakshmi's case , the couple fell for each other within a couple of months & didn't have much ups n downs while falling in love as both liked each other. Here Arjun can't even stand next to Kaanchi 😳 We are being exposed to the same couple in a different style , isn't it exciting? They'll hate then will fall in love ❤️ Wow

Im all in love with Kaanchi too . I just don't want her to use that weird tone while delivering the dialogues , its kinda weird 😕 😆 Else! She is an adorable doll ❤️

Aapka dil main dukhana nahi chahtha, magar aapko nahi lagta kee Kanchi bahut jyada-hi overacting kar rahi hain?
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjansen

Aapka dil main dukhana nahi chahtha, magar aapko nahi lagta kee Kanchi bahut jyada-hi overacting kar rahi hain?

You are not hurting me by saying that dear 😆

I agree , I find her extra punjabi accent bit over the top but since last 2-3 episodes she has become bit subtle 😊