arjun fall in love with Lakshmi lookalike Kanchi?

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Arjun fall in love with Lakshmi's lookalike Kanchi?

what do you think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well there's no other option! That is exactly where the story is heading towards. Obviously Arjun is showing anger and dislike towards Kanchi because she reminds him of Lakshmi. Seriously though - why can't the CVs be more original? 😵
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rafa-

Well there's no other option! That is exactly where the story is heading towards. Obviously Arjun is showing anger and dislike towards Kanchi because she reminds him of Lakshmi. Seriously though - why can't the CVs be more original? 😵

Well said Rafa , putting the zillion dollar question ..
K3G , KKHH , Agar Tum Na Hote and now Jab We Met ...

Wonder how many more movies are they gonna be inspired with ..

They are being inspired and we are getting .. expired , exhausted and exasperated ..

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im grasping this track in a very positive manner! All viewers are not so lucky to watch their fave on screen couple in a  different yet equally adorable demeanor.
Arjun Lakshmi never really fought much neither had issues with each other , here the case is different They easily fell for each other. Here its vice versa for obvious reasons ❤️ 
Im loving ArChi part! Sudeep & Shraddha are so gorgeous together ☺️
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Im grasping this track in a very positive manner! All viewers are not so lucky to watch their fave on screen couple in a  different yet equally adorable demeanor.

Arjun Lakshmi never really fought much neither had issues with each other , here the case is different They easily fell for each other. Here its vice versa for obvious reasons ❤️ 
Im loving ArChi part! Sudeep & Shraddha are so gorgeous together ☺️

ya i am actually liking the new story
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YA ME TOO...Original or not...i care a damn...i am loving the current track and the new start of a love journey of Aarchi...