Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Swayamsharon..wher did we said bashing thing?

Atleast i dint..
i dint agree at one point i commented on that..
2-3 ppl bcm rde n one of them cmntd on Taani..
Muskaan quoted oly cz we dnt wnt nyone to edit there post..
cz we have seen such ppl who editd nd said WHAT WE SAID..
Fights strts wd 2 ppl.
onez action n anothers reaction..
which cn be ignored by both the people..
plus we had no intentions to fight here..bt sm people behaved vry rudely..
n if we talk abt swaron..n taani
Well il say if cvz wanted they could have given us gd swaron scenes..but they din.t.
tey cud have maintained swaron track properly with TaRey track..
we TaRey fans gt Proper TR track frm last 2-3 weeks only..

We just only want to tell sum particular people that no need to bash anyone in terms of wanting proper track..(n wd sum ppl i mean d onez who commented on Taani individualy)

Thatz it..
nw we wnt enter here till the time another person comes n talks abt Taani persnally)

there is no need for this
leave it  isha

shifali will see everything...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
So the thread has been reviewed, and it's been decided that the thread won't be remaining open and there are many reasons for that.

1) TR Fans: DON'T SPAM THE THREAD! Don't use a thread, which is not made by you for personal talks. Agreed the opinions don't match and you may hate the topic of the threads and the comments, but don't turn this thread into a personal battleground where the arguments run back and forth. If you don't like a comment, the Moderators are a PM away. Not only are you guys turning a good discussion thread into a mess, but you guys are making a bad name for your Fandom too.

2) SS Fans: If there are comments being made, please PM *Shifali*, minuu or Illyria and we'll be happy to assist you and take the needed actions but please don't go head to head with Fandoms and start arguing your point. Their opinion won't change and neither will yours. They think they are right and you guys think you are right.

And lastly, I am sorry to those members who wanted to turn this thread into a serious discussion about SS. The TM intent was not to bash Taani and we need to understand and respect that!

If you don't like a thread, or certain comments, REPORT IT and PM the Development Team members. Don't take matters into your own hands, and don't try justifying your opinions because you can't. If a person likes ____, then their opinion won't change and we need to respect that.

Topic remaining locked.
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago