Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshitha

still rima there is a limit to everything my limit is arriving slowly

agree harshu
they are crossing limits
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

I think there is another reason why she said what she did. Its because at some level she does consider herself responsible for what has happened in Anjali's life and Arnav's outburst a few weeks back blaming her has only reenforced that guilt. She wants to set everything right in Anjali's life. 

Too self-deprecating, i know , but thats Khushi

erhaps
but knowing khushi she is doing ot more for arnav and anjali than for her own guilt
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaraHeer

Spot-on and well said! Couldn't agree with you more! Terrific post - thank you. 

thanks buddy
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I love ur post but I am going to disagree on this please!!!!
Yes Khushi loves him but it does not entitle her to put the lives of her LOVE , his siter and herself in danger in the name of LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

I would have understood her better if she would have said

ARNAVJI I HATE SHYAM TOOI HAVE RQUEST GET HIM INTO THE HOUSE FOR DIs FANCY
 AND LETS JOIN HANDS AND WE WILL GET HIS REAL FACE OUT IN FRONT OF DI AND DADI.
FOR ONCE LETS GET THE WHOLE FAMILY LIKE NANI AKASH PAYAL GUPTA AND WE WILL SUCEED.

MY OPINION AND LOVE KHUSHI BUT CANNOT SUPPORT HER IDIOTIC SUGGESTION OF YESTERDAY😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

reserved

Edit -

though i agree about her unconditional love for Arnav which she is getting beck from him.

But I politely disagree to the last lines you wrote for which I have argued many times before. Both were in pain, it was never one sisde pain. That's it. don't wanna say more to it.

I have written somethg in my post of HTAI (Hum Tum aur IPKKND), a new discussion thread which i started just two days before abt Khushi https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181324

The contrast of fake and love together is beautifully shot. Why I said fake and love because Love is never fake and which is fake is never love. One conspiring to betray for her blind love while other trying to understand the situation. Both fragile for their love but both speaks their own mind.

Anjali conspired to get her love Shyam in while Khushi used her brain maturely to give solace to the lady conspiring against her own brother. Anjali is not aware of the real face,I want to see her FACE OFF with Shyam. (Today CV's have proved that when time comes Anjali will use her brain to twist the scenarios, Shyam beware 😈)

khushi trying to calm and thinking of betterment knowing the fact. I am happy Arnav shows some sensibility. She flows and argued for Shyam's come back. thank GOD their rift ended today itself. Loved the way her simple touch calmed the growing fire within Arnav. So true "Wo dhoop agar hai to, wo chandini raat si hai".

i am sorry rush but i will always disagree about 'equal' pain
his pain started in feb
but his torture started last june
if that is asr then that i accept
but that was out of pain i do not accept
the rest of your comment i acompletely agree
arnav and khushi's love is a beautiful thing to see
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Hey I love ur post but I am going to disagree on this please!!!!
Yes Khushi loves him but it does not entitle her to put the lives of her LOVE , his siter and herself in danger in the name of LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

I would have understood her better if she would have said

ARNAVJI I HATE SHYAM TOOI HAVE RQUEST GET HIM INTO THE HOUSE FOR DIs FANCY
 AND LETS JOIN HANDS AND WE WILL GET HIS REAL FACE OUT IN FRONT OF DI AND DADI.
FOR ONCE LETS GET THE WHOLE FAMILY LIKE NANI AKASH PAYAL GUPTA AND WE WILL SUCEED.

MY OPINION AND LOVE KHUSHI BUT CANNOT SUPPORT HER IDIOTIC SUGGESTION OF YESTERDAY😊

true
that is why i was mad at her
second chances for a murderer and a scoudrel is stupid
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima

i am sorry rush but i will always disagree about 'equal' pain
his pain started in feb
but his torture started last june
if that is asr then that i accept
but that was out of pain i do not accept
the rest of your comment i acompletely agree
arnav and khushi's love is a beautiful thing to see

no prob if u disagree but I never count days of pain. For me its somethg inner. Anyways just don't want this to carry on.

Glad that u completely agree with the rest. there are more to it and I want u top share your thoughts there. have a look. U are always welcome in my thread.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

no prob if u disagree but I never count days of pain. For me its somethg inner. Anyways just don't want this to carry on.

Glad that u completely agree with the rest. there are more to it and I want u top share your thoughts there. have a look. U are always welcome in my thread.

i will defenitely have a look
thanks for the welcome rush
i do come in now and then to your threads
we have divergent views but the forum is for that
and i love to share thoughts