Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
chotu was damn funny today...jalebi bai...🤣🤣
n its high time riya says something to shut arjun up...he didn't even check her out...😒😆
loved shree n chotu today...😉
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chotu was the best...i was wondering how he was gonna pull off the formal look as his upper body is well built compared to his lower body...the red kurta was just too cute...with his hair down...and the "Food" Scene was just out of the world...lol...i was laughing like an idiot...reminded me of "Bhim" from mahabharat...lol...mind blowing acting by chotu...love it!!!! :)

Our Arjun was looking Killer as well...damn what an attitude...still damn HOT HOT HOT!!!

RiYa looked beautiful...poor Sana...both the charaters i know she has played...Lavanya...always got yelled by Arnav...and didn't let her explain anything just start shouting...and as Riya She has Arjun...same does not let her explain and just yells...ohhh Sana and her ASRs!!! God Bless Her!!! ;)
5678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
all of them looked dashing
ArnavKiiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the today episode 
chottu is really funny ðŸ¤£ the way he imagining eating those food was just funny ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
riya is looking really beautiful n Arjun hayee  he is looking damn hwattt hwatt...!