Originally posted by: laddoo598
As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. The threat of ShyaDi pissing all over ArHi looms over 24/7, its impossible to enjoy the wedding now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: laddoo598
As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. The threat of ShyaDi pissing all over ArHi looms over 24/7, its impossible to enjoy the wedding now.
Which wedding I don't even feel it its always Ani and Shyam even todays beautiful sone was ruined because of them.Ok Drama is important but not during the LEAD pair time can you spare them 5 min alone seriously
Originally posted by: RareAngel
I'm sooo😕 right now!😆
All I wanted was a big lovely wedding filled with fun/happiness for Arhi...but were getting which villain will strike first game going on!
Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1
I feel something's missing but I guess we have been used to thief nok jhok so much that's it's going take us a whille to realise they are getting married and us getting used to that change!