Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
todays espiode was good but it did lack certain something. It was sweet, but i think it was rushed and did not explore the for the two characters.
Originally posted by: AmmySobti
😲 Regardless these days episodes are way too good but still I feel emptiness .I feel there is something missing .Please don't take me wrong but it feels something is missing and that something is really big because it gives me restlessness throughout day and night.
I feel their remarriage has no essence , no fragrance , no thrill in it . CVs is cooking something big but the way they are cooking it does have a feeling of no flavor.If this is remarriage with all the tension with three villans Shyam , Dadi , and Past ( They are linked together got it ) then I am sure this is not happening.It can't be until everything is resolved.I did not mean to hurt anyone just what I am feeling how about you guys .Do you think this is going to happen ??????????????😲
Originally posted by: ireneluvsarun
there should be some hidden things or there should be a true open conversation but both are not likely to happen maybe that is what u r missing.