Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...
loved maneet meeting...

hope geet is not the girl ram is gonna marry...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is Geet gonna be the Queen luck???
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updating but tomorrow...
anyone wants this one????
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes please
i'm eager for this update !
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part-5

' you have to mary a girl with luck a queen then automatically you can become a king ' Pandit said

' is that possible? ' Ram asked

' the history says so' Pandit said

Ram was pondering over Pandit's words then a evil smirk appeared on his face.

' so pandit ji make arrangements for my marriage with a queen' he said before throwing some cash on pooja plate

Pandit looked at hi stunned'.. he was shocked literally couldn't able to think what he just told him, he was giving only solution but now he has to search a suitable girl for hi who will become his luck, his queen'.. pandit gave him a faint smile and assured him that he will surely search a queen for him'..  Ram gave him his wicked smile and retreat from there to his mahal, his den'..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, maan was going out for his office talking to his phone while texting someone from his another phone and another was buzzing but who will pick that'.. he was so engrossed in his phones, he doesn't about his surroundings and his whole concentrations on his text'.. Armaan was coming inside the mansion whistling and playing with his keys with his index finger'..

Armaan- dude, shall I pick your phone which is buzzing inside your pocket? (he asked to maan stopping him by his shoulder'.),,,  maan looked at him then again back in his cell checking mail in his blackberry, he cut the call and attached it to the Bluetooth and now maan was texting in his both cell while talking via Bluetooth''''.. armaan looked at him for a while with his big eyes, checking him if he is a human or any robot''''.

Maan- what are doing?? He asked while putting his call on mute'.. maan irritated with his behavior'..

Armaan- dude, I was checking are you really a human?? In case you know!!!

Maan-what???? Are you out of your mind?

Armaan- no'.  he replied calmly''..

Maan- armaan, not now' I am getting late'. Bye'.

Armaan-you are really a robot' seriously man, you never enjoyed your life' I am regretting now having a friend like you who doesn't know how to enjoy the life''''. Maan closed his eyes, he count 10-1 and breath out''..

Maan-you enjoy your life fully na'. that's enough for me'. Ok' now give me way, I have to go office'. Go inside and meet to ridz'. She is sitting there with grumpy face' manofy her not waste tie with me'. Ok go'.. maan said all this patting his shoulder and disappear from there''''.. armaan stood there shocked, he forgot to went yesterday, he had a plan with ridzy but he was busy with Dr. Kirti in OT'.. he rubbed his temple in tension and smiled nervously'''' he went inside and found dadi was calling maan for breakfast but he was not there'.

Armaan- maan is not here, he went to office'..

Dadi-what?? But maan ne to breakfast bhi nahi kiya'. Kya karu ai isska'.. he never listen me'.

Armaan-dadi, why are you panicking so much.. he was like that all the while'. Maan n uski boring life'.

Don't you dare to call my brother boring'''. Ok'.. ridzy told him glaring at him'.. armaan gave his million dollar smile to her but she ignored and munching her apple'..

Ridzy-atleast, he didn't forget his promise and always be on time, not like you who doesn't know how to be punctual'..

Armaan-not again, ab tu maan ki tarah baat mat karo'.. sorry please' I know I didn't came but pls samajh na'. Dr. Kirti gave me an emergency at the last moment'..

Dadi-tum dono ka ho gaya ho to breakfast kar lo.. maan to chala gaya without breakfast'. Ab tum dono to hamein company de sakte ho na'.

Sure dadi'. Replied both'. Trio sat on dinning table and starts their breakfast'..

Armaan-dadi maa, do something with maan'.. he is becoming more n more boring day by day'.. not a single smile on his face'.. dadi stopped on her track and worried for maan'..

Dadi-woh hamari suney tab na'. hamesha apni manmaani'.. ghar se office and office se ghar'. Bas'. Yahi reh gaya unki zindagi mein'..

Ridzy-dadi, bhai ki shaadi kara do, mujhe bhi bhabhi mil jayegi'. Achha idea hai na'. she was getting excited like a kid'.

Dadi-as if he will listen to me calmly aur shaadi kar lenge'..

Armaan-geet'.. his eyes widen and mind starts working, thinking some plans'..

Ridzy-what geet??

Dadi-kaun geet?

Armaan-dadi, you forgot that girl who came in the party that day, our friend'.

Dadi-ha' haan, she was very sweet'. Bahut hi pyaari bachi hai, hamein bahut pasand hai'..

Armaan-mujhe bhi'.. ridz dropped her spoon in her plate and looked at armaan'..

Ridz-don't you dare to look at her'. Otherwise I will kill you with you these hands' showing him her hands like she will crush his neck in her  hands right now'.. armaan backed away a little'.

Armaan-sorry sweety, not in that way which you are thinking''''. She is my friend'.. ignore it and listen me first''.

Dadi maa, do you remember that when maan smiled last time??? Dadi and ridz thought for a while and shook their head in negative'.  Armaan grinned and was smiling foolishly'.. both were looking at him like they had seen some joker'..

Ridz-amy, will you stop your smile and tell us what's the matter? She frustrated'..

Armaan- you know dadi maan smiled last time when he met with geet'.. he narrate the whole situation to them and they were dumbstuck hearing all that'. they all they grinned and smiling foolishly'..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet was listening soft romantic songs while driving her car'. Outside is raining , weather was pleasant, chilled wind is blowing, touching her hair locks which are teasing her cheeks and eyes'.. rain and cold air was ticking her senses and humming the song , lost in her world but suddenly car stopped,'.

What happened? She asked to herself looking down and here & there'..  ek baar aur try karti hu'. She again talked to herself and tried again but the car was no where to start'.. the car was making weird noise, she was trying again n again but no use'.

Arey, yesterday I bought my car from service and it again ditched me'.. ab kya karu? Bahar check karti hu'. She took her umbrella and stepped out from the car and looked here n there checking the tires but everything is fine but car was not starting'..

While maan was coming to the same direction in his BMW, checking his mails in his laptop, he looked outside for a sec and his sight fell on a girl who was stood beside her car'. Car's speed was slow due to rain, he slide down the glass for a clear view'.."geet"'. "what is she doing here?"

Maan-driver stop the car beside that girl'. Maan ordered to him while driver looked at him shocked'.  Geet who was stood beside her car, she shocked seeing a car approaching her'. She murmured'. Why this car coming towards me??? Maan slide the window, she bend down a little for looking who is it..?

Maan- geet'..

Geet-huh!!!

Maan-remember'. Maan' ridhima's brother'. He asked to her'.

Geet-oh yeah' hi'. She thought why he is here?

Maan-what happen? Is any problem? He showed his concern towards her'.

Geet smiled faintly and replied'. Ahh nothing much'. Ermm wo'...ummm''actually  my car broke down suddenly' so' she looked here & there not looking in his brown eyes'..

Maan smiled'.. come inside' I'll drop you at your place'..

Geet-no'' no it's ok'. I can manage'.. why are you stressing yourself?

Maan-it's ok.. I'll drop you'

Geet-don't bother for me' I'll catch a taxi'.

Maan-and from where you will catch any taxi? Taxi stand is 2km away from here'. You can't find any taxi here and in this rainy weather' that's impossible'. Come inside'. Geet smiled awkwardly'.. feeling weird taking lift from him'..

Maan made a call to the car service and told them to pick a car from this place and made it'. "driver, you stood here with the car'. Service man will come and when it will be ok, drop it her place'.. geet give him your address and car keys'. " maan said in one go and waiting for her reaction'.. geet doesn't know why she is doing what he is telling her to do'. She gave her address to driver and car keys'' maan stepped out and took the driver seat while geet sat on the passenger seat beside him''smiled nervously''

Precap

Drive in rain'.

Oops, Ram's evilness'..
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
armaan ki akal ki dhaang deni padegi..

he is so brainy types..

so once again they met
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
love u amy
nd now waiting for their plan 
how will they unite maaneet
love maan concern towards geet
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update dear..dadi, armaan, ridz are planning to get my maan marry his geet, wow...now my  maan and geet in car in rain, wow lovely...i love te update so much dear...
singh24 thumbnail

Update ...
  Love it..😛
  Waiting for d rain drive...😉
freya123 thumbnail
 superb  part 
awesome