Trying to forget the pains of the past...Aug 29, 2

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Song is being played...u can turn it off by stop or pause button...thanks

Trying to forget the pains of the past...Aug 29, 2012

Hello...Wow...what an episode...IM on cloud 9...basking...floating...Plz dont tell me it was shyamlis epi...who are they...i dont know or care...I know my LG n KKGSR...sigh...Pinches myself...ouch!!!... still in Arshiland...CVs...jaan lo gay??? (U want my life??)...sigh... I dont want to make a post...but here goes ;))...

Arnavs msg... Forget the past..hidden meaning.. past doesnt matter... He will marry his khushi KGSR no matter what happens๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Dadi is ranting at poor naniji...blah blah blah...shyam shyam shyam...he should be here...ya right...ASR coming down the stairs hears it and tells her that is not possible...
Naniji takes charge n tells them to calm down as this was not the right place to discuss this...so the 3 move to a secluded place... Poor naniji...i feel bad for her...Im glad ASR listens to her...I hate dadi n her attitude n the way she talks...no manners or respect for anyone and then they demand respect from others...wow...

Arnav hands the med to Payal and she gives it to Anjali...Garima is thinking...i should go and meet dadiji... and comes where she can hear the 3 in heated convo... Dadi thinks ASR is a 2 yr old and shes trying to make him listen n obey whatever she wants... Shyam should be here...repeat telecast wa sentence...uff im so sick of this line...R u missing him dadi... Naniji pacifies him and asks him to keep cool... Dadi tells Arnav...shyam is Anjalis husband...her childs father...her future... Let me add my lines dadi... her childs enemy, a deceiver, a cunning and a dangerous human...But ur brain is clogged...needs fresh air...should drop u from the sky...Hate how dadi takes Arnavs name...Dadi is trying to convince him to call shyam back...n says cause of someones small mistake I wont let anyone destroy Anjalis future...as if she has one... Here she is pointing finger at Khuhsi...Naniji tries to calm them...Arnav tells her that I dont start...dadi does...

Garima is eavesdropping on them...hears Arnav say...It was very hard for us to forget what happened 14 yrs back...when we though all was fine...he cheated us and deceived my di n us all...i will never allow this cheap n low grade human back in my or my dis  life... Lets forget the past...my Di is so happy today...and im happy for her...Its better to let the past go...or it will hurt us...IM gonna be an uncle so and my Di a mom and soon im gonna get married...so let it all be...

Dadi is adamant... ill do what is right and get shyam back in the house... Naniji is so trying to control the situation...dadi is out of control...Nanji promises dadi that we all will sit n talk and sort it all out... Good job naniji...i love ur choice of words... Dadi walks away... Garima is crying now... 

Such an important and awesome scene b/w grandma n grandson...
Arnav continues... Naniji...im just trying to get over and forget...the hurt and pains of my past... my mom, problems of her marriage n her death... Naniji comforts him n tells him.. yes ur right...ur parents would have wanted u to be happy n live ur life as u want it...Smile my dear smile...U r getting married n also will be an uncle soon...so many blessings and happiness...who gets them...and he turns n looks at his 2 love... Di and Khushi...
Here I want to discuss ASR...i feel so sad for him, I want to cry... Look at him..a strong man for the outside world and so broken n hurt inside...N sad part is no one loves him...oh they all need him..for his money and luxury...but have they ever realized what he wants??? or what his needs are...Or how is he from inside?? No... Lets take  his Di for eg... Anjali...oh ya she loves her chotey.. but trusts only her husband...and is deceiving him and when he finds out it will break him... Only Nanaji loves him and im so glad for that...Hate dadi for making Arnav act this way...hate her for making him so sad on such an auspicious day...

Khushi...the only true love in Arnavs life...the only one who loves him unconditionally...never asks him for anything...even when she needed 300 she took that as a loan...always worked her way to earn what she needed and in return earned his respect and trust...Rem trust is the main essence of any relationship...Remember if trust goes...the second thing that follows is respect...when these 2 decline...love automatically disappears...Then it becomes a burden...n no one can take endure that for long...Im glad today Arnav has someone who loves him so much and can put a smile on his face...keeps him on his toes and he loves that...im so happy for u Arnavji...

Garima who had been listening to it all decides that they want to forget the past and so she must do everything to let the past be...and not let her presence disrupt the happy occasion...Dadi learn from her...shes also a mom...Dadi a question for u??? is Arnav ur step grandson???

Shyam is stuck outside the RH...the security guard is checking everyones ID...i love it when Shyam gets cornered and looses...but hes master mind...knows everything thats wrong...Tricks the drum person and disguises as him n enters the RH...lets see if the actual drum person was knocked out or bribed... The security guy misses him and hes walks in the RH... As he goes in he sees Khuhsi n that slimy smile on his face..feel like slapping him countless times...not with my hand... ufff...Never... rather touch a rat...ewww...ill hire Arnav to do that...lol...He notices shoes...hmm...Anjalis shoes...will he hide them??? cause he knows how many pairs she has...maybe thats her only shoe...Shyam cleverly walks with the flow of ppl and walks up the stairs...

Arnav walks down, no one can keep him away from seeing the love of his life...NK and Akash are trying to talk to him...ASRs ans...this is my house...of course my hot wa... and Ill do as I please...Love it when u takeover the situation...

Mamiji comes n tells him ...boys not allowed during god bharai.. Nanji comes and says...the god bharais over...Guys can enjoy the mendhi...Way to go naniji...see why I love u so much...u will do anything to make our hot wa happy and hes happy to hear that... .NK says...naniji u rock...u sruely do naniji...

Akash says everybody loves bhai...WHy??? cause u were not allowed to take part in ur mendhis ceremony??? Come on Akash are r u getting jealous??? Chill man...All men and ladies gather by the hall...

Shyam has the whole upper portion to himself... when we have wedding in our family...one person is made the guard...her duty is to make sure all rooms r kept locked at all times...I dont know how the RH live... Shyam openes the box underneath anajalis bed and wears the gloves thats inside it... and then he takes out small pieces of glass...and spreads them on the mat near the door... Its for Anjali...First he hides the shoe...so she walks in and hurts herself...so he can come n claim that u guys hate my wife n my kid n they need protection from u all...hmmm... lets see how successful ur plan works this time...I hope Khushi doesnt get by all this...

Garima is trying to run away from here...cause she knows Arnav doesnt want to go back and open his past...its fair...she tries to go but a hand stops her...ya I knew it would be buaji..she stops her... and tells her babuji is fine the nurse is with him and takes her back to the party...

Mami ji in enjoying the mendhi...all the girls are busy applying mendhi...
Dadi makes Anajali sit on the sofa n walks away...Shyam comes down the stairs and sees her and leaves a gift for her and walks on... Anjali opens it...they are payals... Anklets chain... She calls on to him and he turns..Oh she recognized him...what the??? Mamiji is so close to him and misses him... And tell the drum ppl ...u start the music when I say so...ya mamiji u rock too...lol
Shoes, Payal and glass...Shyam is right on target to hurt Anjali...lets see who gets hurt n how his plan fails again... I wish someday he plans to kill someone n gets killed himself.. Karma come n get Shyam wa plz...

Best part...yummy part... A treat...now if they show us this..everyday..ill tolerate anything hahaha...lets see what we have here...
The lady is applying henna in khushis hand and asks her what alphabet should she put there... and before she could say anything... Arnav comes and sit by her n says write LG... Khushi...LG???
Arnav yes laad Gov...hehehe... He now in love with everything Khuhis says or does... But Khushi..defying him and tells the henna lady... No dont u listen to him... n happily says ... write A... Sigh... they both will kill me with their love...ok ok steady my heart...
Arnav reminds her oh ya... there is an A in ur name right?? and takes her back to the happy days before the MU...FB..(flash back)during Akashs mendhi...when destiny had written A on her hands n he had confronted her about it and she had denied it saying A is in her name... KKGuptA... lol... How beautiful they both look...him handsome of course...pair made in heaven...He loves to goad her...so she reacts...these two...a feisty relationship...both keeping each other on their toes and also loving one another oh so...sigh... Looking in each others eyes...raba vaa...eee... raba wa...oh raba vaa...She says...we have also performed this...He completes it...this ritual...and both smiling... They both complete each other...and are one...My prayer is I hope no one ever separates them cause that will hurt me so...sigh...totally smitted by them...shows right...

Best scene of the day..Credit of video goes to lazylad8
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWg8aFLxgF8[/YOUTUBE]

Ok now ur turn to comment... How was it? A note for the silent viewers...I got few pms... no names sorry...saying we r silent viewers, n we r scared to type and some said we cant speak English properly so thats why we dont comment... My reply.. THIS IS NOT MY POST... this is ur post... comment in any language u feel comfortable in...im NOT ur English teacher...no one here is judging anyone... remember only this..that while typing..dont forget that there r real ppl behind the screen and  whatever u type will hurt them... So be very careful how u choose ur words... my request...plz dont hurt anyone...:))..Enjoy!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ŠAnother great episode and another 

****DRUM ROLL**** Great post by our dearest Fazi!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

I loved the episode, wish I could skip the part about the snakes but could not. Loved Arnav's admission that he wants to move on and forget the past...I think he compares Shyam to his own father...that's why he wants him far away from his Di and the baby.

Nani Ji...I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
Your really love your chotey very much!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are there to comfort him and take his side.

Dadi ๐Ÿ˜ก wish I could hire Shyam to KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Garima, you are so nice, you listen to all and decide to leave but fate has other plans.

From Arnav's admission it seems the wedding will go on, no matter what!!!!!!!!!

Khushi ji,,, what can I say about you!!!!!!!!! No words to describe you but Arnav knows how to take your breath away and mine tooo!!!!!!!!!
He wants his KHUSHI at any cost!!!!!!!

Loved the way he came, sat and reminded you about the ritual at Payash's wedding.
Love you CVs for showing us the Fbs. Thanks Fazi for adding my post/video, it means a lot to me to be part of a creative writer like you.

Can hardly wait for tomorrow, am already HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post๐Ÿ‘hayeee...thanks for videofuzzy and lazylad8...tum log na hote to hum jaiso ka kya hota๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by garlic - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today was interaction Day...

Arnav and Dadi - Dadi is determined to bring Shyamu back and Arnav is as determined to keep him out. However, Dadi has revealed her stand today. If I was Arnav, I will ship Dadi back to Ashram or keep her away from him, Khushi and Anjali. She is injurious to RM's happiness.

Arnav and Nani - Nani is as loving as ever. She calmed down Arnav with her love & understanding and then allowed him to come to Mehendi. Smarty pants Nani knows that only one person's proximity can calm our hungry lion and i.e. his lioness. So like a smart beast tamer, she allowed our lion to be close to his lioness before he roars... Kudos Nani... you rock...

Anjali and Shyam - Shyamu is still stuck on Khushi. What did he give Anjali for his coming baby? Payal. Who wears Payal all the time? Khushi. What was written on the note? Hamari Rajkumari ke Liye. As far as I know, sex determination is banned in India. Then how did he know that he will have a daughter? He does not... This could be a key to his upcoming plans after his entry in RM.

Arnav and Khushi - Laad governor ya A? A already done, so Laad Governor it is. Lovely memory of Khushi Kumaaari Guptaaa... 

But something is missing... what? umm... sugar in halwa, salt in curry and spice in golgappa...

Investigation kadeka padi... ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
You did a beautiful job Fuzzy,  Your love of Arnav and Khushi was in each sentence and word.  You have the ability to allow others to enjoy the episode even more.  We thank you for that.
ASR is trying to enjoy the life he has found with Khushi and Dadi is determined to make sure that does not happen.  I wish Nani would allow ASR to take her down period. Dadi, who died and left you God!!  Who are you to judge anyone???

Arnav is wanting what he never had in this life and he is reaching for love and peace and it is just so close.  Please God let this man have his heart's desire.

Shyam has been educated at Villain ITU and he has passed with flying colors.  He seems to be able to come and go at RM whenever he chooses to.  Disguised as whatever and no one notices.  Please God take him somewhere for about 2 weeks, so we can enjoy wedding.

Land Governor indeed.  Too sweet.  I was drooling big time during that scene.  I want these two to find peace together period.  Even when situations and circumstances are bad and hurtful they can find peace within each other.  That would be another prayer God.

To Fuzzy readers who do not know English well.  I do not know Hindi at all  therefore you are superior to me.  Please join, and you will find Fuzzy never judges and welcome all...

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Barun has cold i think, his voice is a bit nasal today at the mehendi scene. Just noticed, so said. Good episode.
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thnks for the pm...will read and comment in a while...
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r for my comment...
***EDITED***
totally,the episode was full bore except last 2 mins...
but ur review is as always gr8...
i cant comment to reach till the heght and the way you write...
i may not comment always now a days,but i do read...
thnks for the pm daling...
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
Arshi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh thank goodness u liked today's episode...
I was actually scared to enter here...๐Ÿ˜•
But to my surprise I found another person who went WOW for the epi...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Love arshi...
Nice analysis as usual...๐Ÿ‘
Summer_Rain thumbnail
awesome post fuzzy...loved ARHI alot...๐Ÿ˜ณ