Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
riya
she is soo beautiful
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arey yaar i like both riya and i 👏👏👏 apreciate and applaud character SHREE for his talent (ek baath meri naam mein bhi shree hai isiliye..😉😆) do options ko tick karna chahte hoon.. ofcourse as a part of action every member are well acquainted and best suited to their characters ..even rathore is also good but thoda sa jaltha hein arjun se😆 
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz dont allow the poll multiple voting...:(
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Haha I went with Shree! He's a complete nerd, or seems to be, like I am 😆 But yeah, this is a multiple voting poll, so the results might be skewed?
CUTE..SRI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

plz dont allow the poll multiple voting...:(

arey mushirocxxx how can multiple voting happen when u have given a button box option or we wil say radio button option in computer language. if it was like a check box option we can vote mutiple..😊 anyways if u vote once u cant vote nxt time with same user name.😆
CUTE..SRI thumbnail

Originally posted by: rathi_95

asides from Arjun of course 😛

rathi i think u r the initiator for this pole and u plz check whether the pole is properly getting voted bcz it is happening like we can vote a multiple times leading to mutilple votes . but if u check with CID POLES there u can vote only once and after voting the selct buttons dissapears and even if u go back once u can see the buttons but still if u try to vote again the messg shows u have already voted. SO for proper voting enhance the poling section. if we are the crime thriller serial means we must also be advanced 😆
urs buddy
sri.
rathi_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CUTE..SRI

rathi i think u r the initiator for this pole and u plz check whether the pole is properly getting voted bcz it is happening like we can vote a multiple times leading to mutilple votes . but if u check with CID POLES there u can vote only once and after voting the selct buttons dissapears and even if u go back once u can see the buttons but still if u try to vote again the messg shows u have already voted. SO for proper voting enhance the poling section. if we are the crime thriller serial means we must also be advanced 😆
urs buddy
sri.

I have purposely made it so that people can cast multiple votes and thats the way I want it 😛 if anyone has any problems; please go ahead and make your own poll... oh and it's not pole but it's poll 😊
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
If i have to choose, it's riya after arjun. But i like all of them.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chotu is so funny !!! 
and his body building 😆😆

I loved his fight scene yesterday !!!