Jal nay wala jala karain...Aug, 20 2012..

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Jal nay wala jala karain...Hum nahi kisi say darte hain...Aug, 20 2012..
(Its a song...thoes who are jealous can burn...we r not scared of anyone... πŸ˜‰)

An EID present from Gul...πŸ‘...hot-wa is dangerous for our health...n Khushi is amazing...😳

Hello friends...wow...what an episode...minus shyam n it would be prefect...but as nothing is perfect...so let him be...ill ignore him for now... Khushi...WOW...even in blue red n gree she looks awesome...they may dress her in rags...she would still look amazing...wonder if her designer is jealous of her or what???

The epi started where it ended on friday...best part of IPK...they conti it... Arnav pulling khushi leg and made her say that she is his but...she gets shy and hes smiling n she thinks...since he has started talking...i have become mum... Tells him lets go and leaves...

Buaji wants to tie a protection thread on Arnavs wrist but Anjali says its not possible...chotey doesnt believe in all this...Arnavs listening...im glad these days hes listening a lot... Dadi says its time to leave... Mamiji jumps first... NK says...we all willl meet tomorrow in DHOKA (Deception)... Anjali corrects him n says ROKA(engagement..)...What NK says matters somehow...so there is a deception in all this...hmmm...investigation karaga pari...(WIll have to investigate this...)

They all leave...khushi hugs buaji and they are standing by the door and Arnav comes to get his cell n eavesdrops on them...Buaji still wanting Arvan to wear the protection thread...but Khushi defends him n says he loves n respects n cares for u guys so much isnt that enough...u know he doesnt believe in all this... So buaji says...ya u love protecting him...yesterday u got a slap from ur Amma for it n now what do u want?? Then she says u love him dont u and khushi hugs her...n Arnav opens the door n asks for his cell and thanks khushi...the thanks wasnt for the cell...it was for loving him n defending him...awww so sweet...they say bye n he leaves...

As soon as they go...Garima comes home all worried n dismay... she says I couldnt find the meds...but khushi reminds her that shes holding the meds... n she asks buaji if everything went well...buaji said why r u so late...dadi was asking about u again n again...u should have been here...this worried her more...n she made excuses that she needs to give her husband meds leaves... Khuhsi and buaji are worried n confused and look at one another '.something isnt right... Nops...something bigs gonna happen...

RH: Someones lying in the bed all alone n missing someone...why Mr. ASR...when she was close u took her for granted...but im glad ur over that phase...phew...cvs...no more repeating of those horrible moments after their first marriage plz...

ASR cant sleep sees the bed empty next to him n thinks of calling her but decides against it...thinking...she must be sleeping in one of her taekwondo style...hehehe... Sleep is far fro khushi...she is cutting n pasting...yep... pasting Arnavs pic on salman khans dolis poster n saying...now im no more single...so bye bye... And then she walks to the window n looks up at the moon...n at the same time Arnav looks at the moon...as if both are looking at one another...She walks to his pic n says now smile ill be urs finally...ur wish coming true...smile Laad Gov...n Arnav smiles...as if listening to her...awww so sweet...love them both...

RH: All are getting ready for the engagement and khuhis and Buaji enters n dadi n mamiji are at the entrance...grrr... Dadi looks behind them and doesnt see Garima or khuhsi dad...when buaji tries to make an excuse she says just come in.shes such a rude person...

They all gather inside n Nks taking pics n says lets get ready for roka toka...(means stopping) Buaji corrects her and says u have become very naughty...lol...Anjali calls everyone on the stage as she was ready for them...

Arnav helds his plam out for khushi and she takes it n they both walk together to the stage...awww...where has Arnav ji been taking training from???? lol...

Makes khushi stands on his right and confirms it with naniji and then he tells khuhsi Di will first put tilak on u n then buaji on my forehead...they all r shocked... Anjali asks him..how do u know all this...he says I know..Khuhsi is also shocked n happy n asks him...how did he know all this..he says...this time it all should have as it should..perfectly n all rituals properly...N when its done...he tells buaji that u have forgotten something n reminds her of the protection thread and shes ties it to his right wrist... khuhsi can believe this n says pinch me so I know its not a dream...lol...well khuhsi see what love does to ppl...yep...this is ASR in love...lol... He pinche her...they share a cute smile n then... Thanks cvs... yes im complaining...its my right...for months we have wanted this wedding n thanks a lot for giving it to us wrappredin a nice parcel with name tag SHYAM written on it... Yes hes watching them...from every angel...what the??? How many cameras are installed in RH??? Will they ever find them all??? OR a short circuit will take care of them all...once n for all...

They exchange rings n arnav held's on to khushis hand n says we have done this before...n khushi engagements ring and Arnav reminds her of the day he had bandaged her this finger...awww. Thanks a lot CVS...for pointing it out...phew...have been waiting for ages to hear this..lol... Arnav says so technically u are mine...n Khuhsi adds... since then... IM glad all the dots are finally connecting...so she told him she has been in love with him since then...sighhh...

Song is bring played n it the lyrics fits the situation that close all doors thieves are coming.,,Shyam is the thief here...watching everything...He is in the house...He has poison in his hands n hes in Anjalis room...switching the meds... Hmmm...who will end up giving poison to Anjali? Arnav? Where is it all going??? A MU between bro n sister? So Shyam can come in takeover...

Akash hats off to u...Buaji goes to dadi n says alls have happened nicely but dadi says ya but parents are missing...Akash hears it and comes to buajis rescue and says I had told babuji not to come cause it will be too stressful for him and whisks buaji away from dadi. OK im sooo happy ...Akash im so proud of u today...So now they all know what dadi is...good for all...U can always tell bad from good...vibes and aura n pplz faces tells tales...

Khuhsi is dancing..Arnav knows she loves to dance lets her dance a bit and then drags her up and corners her like dewali day.

Khuhsi asks...what u doing...he says im looking at u...dadi said I cant see u after haldi...so let me see u and starts kissing her...khushi why cant u be mum... Kisses on her forehead, and face...n when hes aiming for the lips...khushi khushi khushi...she had to remind him what if Aman calls hahhaha...What the??? Arnav is taken back n says what?? u should write a book on 100 ways to destroy a romantic mood by KKG and she completes it SR...thanks a lot for that...

Precap... someone switches the meds...Arnav walks up...someones watching him...what the????

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
❀️ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, CVs!!!!!!!

What an episode, I hope the bashers are satisfied now.

Cant get over the episode, so much wrapped up in one, all dots connecteding, Khushis looking ravishing in her multi colored dress, loved how it swirled when she was dancing. Loved Arnav more today than ever before, for getting all the info about the ritual, to please his love.

Akhash, meri bhai, hats off to you, you showed us today, you do have a SPINE!!!!!!!!!

NK...MUAH...you are too good!!!!!!!!

If I forgot anyone, I didnt mean to, but the episode ROCKED!!!!!!!!!! Really Rocked!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!

The romantic scene near the poool...a scene to die for...was hoping the CVs show something like this...my wish was granted...but still no kiss!!!!!!!!!!

But...Thanks anyway...Sarun looked amazing...my screen was on FIRE!!!!

I will be on cloud 9 all day today...dont think I will sleep tonight...waiting for tomorrow. This song is for IPK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jKx0lajZ0[/YOUTUBE]

The weekend seems dead without IPK.

Thank Fazi for the beautiful post...thank you again PH, CVs, Sanaya, Barun, Karan, Akshay...

Barun...Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!! You are a head-strong Leo like MEEE!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzy.. and its finally here, Aug 20th!! .. after Eid.. now you can drool.. and on time.. what an episode!!! πŸ˜†

Arnav coming to get back his cell phone, reminded me of New Years eve episode! 
Oh yeah, the thanks.. Khushi got confused.. but yes, it was so for defending and loving him! Aww..

Ok, what I don't understand is... Why can't Garima just tell Buaji and Khushi the truth? Has she done something wrong? Will the truth break up Khushi's relation with Arnav?

You said it, Fuzzy.. when she was close, he misunderstood her.. that reminds of me what Arnav said during their telepathic convo .. when I was near you, I was always in a hurry to leave you.. and now when I'm away from you, I can't wait to be with you. I don't need anything else, Khushi! πŸ˜­ But yeah, I pray everyday.. lol.. I really do.. that they don't have to go through all that heartbreak again.. now they both know they love each other, that they loved each other from the beginning.. Khushi and Arnav accepted it today.. that she had become his in October itself! Awww.. well don't forget, way way before that, you actually broke her fast in July.. this is why we needed a Teej episode! So that they would have realized that! Sigh, maybe next year!

NK's comments yes.. of course, every dialogue always has a meaning in IPK.. and we are crazy, we listen to every dialogue clearly and then try to analyze why that dialogue happened! πŸ˜† CVs, dont you love us.. we love your show so dearly!

oh yeah.. I forgot that part too.. Arnav leading her to the stage.. sigh! I'm too scared that to be hapy for them.. dont want to jinx them!

lol .. Fuzzy babe.. relax.. yes I know how you feel.. this is my regret too.. we have wanted such happy moments for such a long time.. and wehn it came, we are also going to get lots of drama in the form of Shyam and Dadi.. but today the engagement went smoothly.. I just hope the drama doesn't unfold until after the wedding.. yes and after the suhaag raat! Please no drama until then.. but of course, that will happen! There will a huge explosion on the night of the wedding! and then there will a huge outburst on IF too.. but dont worry, hon.. we will have each other..  and yes, Avni and Tia too.. I can feel Avni staring at me angrily already, if I dont mention her.. πŸ˜† I feel so much better knowing that you guys will be there.. so even I'm bawling my eyes out, I can talk to you and you will all make me feel better!!! Love you al, dammit πŸ€—

The ring exchange and Arnav remembering the old bandage scene was so cute..  that was so beautiful.. I never ever expected Arnav to remember it.. yes, would have expected Khushi to .. since she was the one who was staring at the bandage after that.. but then again, she is shy.. she wont bring it up.. it has to be Arnav!! Very very nice.. thank you, CVs!! I just hope he remembers everything and teases her about it ..  the dance during Sangeet, the "A" in her mehndi and the kiss (oohh.. are we getting a proper kiss during mehndi??? πŸ˜†), wiping haldi on Khushi's dupatta (like a married couple!), the bangles and Khushi's kiss.. I hope they remember all that.. CVs, you know that time was our favorite.. Can we please have lovely moments this time too without Shyam interrupting them?? Pleassse .. pretty please.. <puppy dog face> pretty pretty pretty please???

aww.. the dialogue.. I'm looking at you, Dadi says I can't see you after haldi.. yes, if it was me, I would have fainted then and there!! πŸ˜† and then the kisses.. awww.. and then of course, Khushi has to bring up something to distract Arnav! Aman, of all people..   

And as for the precap.. I dont understand.. is there a secret room in RM that Arnav doesn't know about? I think Anjali knows Shyam is in there.. she did talk to him by the poolside, right? But yes.. now the drugs ... will that lead to a miscarriage and disrupt the marriage? Is that the plan? I just hope Khushi wont get blamed! Then I will be like πŸ˜‘ and telling her to leave the house.. But knowing the CVs, they won't do that.. they know we won't be able to take it... then what is the plan? Disrupting the marriage? Hmm.. I guess we will have to just wait and watch!! 

Great post, Fuzzy.. and awesome episode!! I'm in a la-la-la mood.. oops.. need to run to college now! I'm already runnning 2 hours late!! πŸ˜†

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haiii Fuzzy Bear!!!!!

Roke ka mouhaul hai...
Dadi laganewali aag...
Shyamu sabh hai dekh raha...
Arnav abh tu kuch tou kar...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

rocking Episode...   NK ishyle,...Damdaar to Dhamkedaar!!!πŸ˜†

U are so right when u say NK's goof ups have a reason...DHOKA, ROK TOK...

Garima's words...DAWAI NAHI MILE,  WOHI TO KEH RAHE HAI, DAWAI PEHLE NAHI MILE ...BAAD MEIN MIL  GAYI.

DAWAI in ANJI's ROOM BEING CHANGED.

My brainwa is in a jumble right now...thing u can shed some light????

About time ASR listened to the conversation till the end.,...n he learnt this lesson the hard way n any lessons leanrt the hard way are usually retained...πŸ˜‰

My Fav actor is Salman too, n when i met My Hubby...I has actually dont that too...n trust me there is no feeling like finding ur dream mad in reality...eeekkk 😳

He also know that its late to call her cuz she would be sleeping in her signature taekwondo pose...lolz πŸ˜† n loving the telepathy again...

Actually i didnt mind that outfit at all...they never focused too much on it and it they all looked very colorful in the pink n seren background...didnt have a problem at all there...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finding out about the Rasams for a highlight for me.,...so ASR style. He will always find a way to make other not feel like he is doing it for them. He only does it cuz he want to do it.
This way actually showed to Khushi that he didnt go ahead for the RASAM to make buaji happy,...but cuz he want to accept her in all the rightful glory of the worldly ceremonies.
Yet didnt Fail to remind her that they has done pretty much similar rituals previously too. Hence she is TECHNICALLY only repeating this infront of Friend, Family and Society.
I was jumping with joy,...a person who didnt believe in RASAMs is quite detailed when it comes to connecting the dots...so where is this intelligent when its much needed???
Iss selective intelligence ko kya naam doon???
loved the pinch too...if not anyone else i thought NK would n make a funny remark...but thats okay...that was a moment btwn the 2 star crossed loves. There wasnt room for anyone there, was there??? 🀒 Yup Daiyya Ho...😑

Akash Akash ...u were a daling today n THNQ u SO much CV's...He actually came thru...

Yup,...i was in awe that he came thru. This time i dont think he actually told Bauji or Amma not to come, but his supports meants a lot to the Family. Yet again, Payal didnt see him doing that. So much like his brother he is. Isnt he???
N i recalled Payals' words to Khushi few days back *Tum kitni lucky ho ke tumhe Arnav ji jaise pati mille hai* Well Payalia,...guess whose lucky now???

The Song:

Yeah that song dfntly had some hidden meaning to it,...i cant wait for lovely1's post...n secondly...Arnav's smile came after he saw his Di' and how happy she is being for HIM, yet standing alone cuz of SHYAM Yet... full of smiles. That for me held a ton of respect for this Character, that he didnt forget bout his Di while he is immersed in his own happiness.

The Kiss by pool side...no i mean KISSES!!!!
Every family member ke liye ek kiss...But come to think of it now,...not too big a family...rite???πŸ˜‰
That was indeed quite a funny scene,...so perfect for Ar-Hi...so typical them...ehehehehe
But on a more serious note,...i loved how Khushi was no shrinking away from, him as b4...😳

Completion of KKG-SR:
That is Roka time pe she was KKG, Engagement ke baad,...She's half his,...so her adding it means break ke baad...n after wedding he will add that or Maybe add Mallick...
Arnav Mallick,...n Khushi Kumari Gupta Arnav Mallick...doesnt have the same ring tho does it???πŸ˜•

Yup ur right, i was in AWE n still m ...it wasnt a butterflies moment for me,...but it was more serene,...coming home kinda moment for me too...finally seeing the dream turn to reality...it was indeed very magical...at the altar and by the magical pool side eheheheheh

Beautiful execution...n lovely episode...

Avni 😳
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love reading your updates, they are so funny! πŸ˜ƒ

I am still so overwhelmed with the episode!😳
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb awesome and lovely...
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
best episode..loved evrything about it esp. the last part near the pool
aaw1505 thumbnail
nice post πŸ˜‰
today's episode was awesome😊 
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fuzzy
awesome post yaar
the episode is very nice
asr knowing all the rituals
khushi is happy
what more can i ask for
dadi and amma hide and seek

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazylad8

❀️ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, CVs!!!!!!!

What an episode, I hope the bashers are satisfied now.

Cant get over the episode, so much wrapped up in one, all dots connecteding, Khushis looking ravishing in her multi colored dress, loved how it swirled when she was dancing. Loved Arnav more today than ever before, for getting all the info about the ritual, to please his love.

Akhash, meri bhai, hats off to you, you showed us today, you do have a SPINE!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘ so true

NK...MUAH...you are too good!!!!!!!!

NK is the besttt

If I forgot anyone, I didnt mean to, but the episode ROCKED!!!!!!!!!! Really Rocked!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!

The romantic scene near the poool...a scene to die for...was hoping the CVs show something like this...my wish was granted...but still no kiss!!!!!!!!!!

But...Thanks anyway...Sarun looked amazing...my screen was on FIRE!!!!

I will be on cloud 9 all day today...dont think I will sleep tonight...waiting for tomorrow. This song is for IPK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jKx0lajZ0[/YOUTUBE]

The weekend seems dead with IPK.

Thank Fazi for the beautiful post...thank you again PH, CVs, Sanaya, Barun, Karan, Akshay...

Barun...Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!! You are a head-strong Leo like MEEE!!!

πŸ˜†  Todays the cvs will get happy...everyones happy with them :)))

He cant kiss her on the lips...its star plus... and thanks and ya my laptops on fine...both looking amazing...😳