Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

U ROCK JAAANI LOVE U YR ANNIE U R MY BEST FRIEND DEAR LOVE U DEAR MUHAAA 

awww.. thank you sooo soo much!! 😳 i'm glad you liked it! 😊 
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Thank you soo much!! 🤗

Aww.. Glad you liked them! I know right! they should totally do another show together!.. maybe after HyunBin is back?!! let's hope for it! 😍 I LOVE ROOFTOP PRINCE TOO!! XD This is the one I was telling you about in one of the messages ages agoo, I'm glad you watched it too, let's rant about this sometime lol.. you own this too?!! awesome!! *envy* & Thank you again!!.. yes the wedding scene was too sad, cried soo much!  I know right, where is she these days?!! I want SoEulmate drama!! Thank you so so much, I'm so grateful you liked the update! 🤗  if I get any that is, thank you though! 😃

yes they NEED TO! :o  im sure that alot of fans are waiting for them! yes i hope so! just loved them in SG :$ ohh really? i dont remember that  lol  but im so glad to watch a good drama :$  yess why not !

the funny thing is  my friend is chinese but he dont watch korean dramas, & i told him about this RTP that im dying to watch and brought the dvd , he was there with me while i brought alot of dvds  and asked me why do you want to watch RTP? i was like .. "what? yuo really dont know? this drama sounds interesting so i have to buy it "  and later  he told me that he watched RTP and he said WOW  IT WAS REALLY AMAZING! i said I TOLD YOUU!! he was like.. ok ok ok damn you're right. ahah 😆 he's really funny! 

lol dont be jealous lol why not buy these dvds so you can watch it over again&again ;)  i know ;/ but you know " a thousand kisses" ? she was in this drama, and my bestfriend is in love with the drama and even brough the dvd, i asked her why did you brought this? she said it was really good.. maybe i will give a try to watch it :P i will blame her if its not good!🤣

YES YES I WANTTT SoEulmate drama NOWWW!😔 MISSED THEM SO MUCH!

Aww im sure you will get some requests becuase i know you're an awsome maker 😳
Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 11 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

yes they NEED TO! :o  im sure that alot of fans are waiting for them! yes i hope so! just loved them in SG :$ ohh really? i dont remember that  lol  but im so glad to watch a good drama :$  yess why not !

the funny thing is  my friend is chinese but he dont watch korean dramas, & i told him about this RTP that im dying to watch and brought the dvd , he was there with me while i brought alot of dvds  and asked me why do you want to watch RTP? i was like .. "what? yuo really dont know? this drama sounds interesting so i have to buy it "  and later  he told me that he watched RTP and he said WOW  IT WAS REALLY AMAZING! i said I TOLD YOUU!! he was like.. ok ok ok damn you're right. ahah 😆 he's really funny! 

lol dont be jealous lol why not buy these dvds so you can watch it over again&again ;)  i know ;/ but you know " a thousand kisses" ? she was in this drama, and my bestfriend is in love with the drama and even brough the dvd, i asked her why did you brought this? she said it was really good.. maybe i will give a try to watch it :P i will blame her if its not good!🤣

YES YES I WANTTT SoEulmate drama NOWWW!😔 MISSED THEM SO MUCH!

Aww im sure you will get some requests becuase i know you're an awsome maker 😳

it's been over a year, he'll be back soon!! yup, his fans are totally waiting for him! MEEE!! LOL
My friend was supposed too send me that SeGa DVD but it was out of stock! 😭

I wish I had asian friends here! 

It's way expensive on the net so, I have to have friends send it over, next time my mum goes back to nepal, i'm gonna order LOTS of DVDs!! 

tell me what a thousand kisses is like once you watch it!

I miss them too! 3 years!!.. it's about time to re-unite already!! 😍

I have this desire to re-unite all my favourite couples!! as if you can't tell 🤣

I did get some requests thanks! 🤗
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

For Pori
[2 text versions, use whichever. hope you like it.😊]

That's all for now.

..::OPEN::..
x

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! It's BEAUTIFUL...  u did an AAHHHMAAZZIING jobb.. i can't stop smiling.. this is sooo NIICEE.. thank u sooo much hun and May Allah Bless u...TTHHANNKK UUU
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

OMG! It's BEAUTIFUL...  u did an AAHHHMAAZZIING jobb.. i can't stop smiling.. this is sooo NIICEE.. thank u sooo much hun and May Allah Bless u...TTHHANNKK UUU

Thank you soo much! I'm so glad you like it! 😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
oh gosh.. life's kind of getting in the way but anyway, i'll update by the end of this week! look forward to it! XD
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANNN....sorry late ho gayi...been a bit busy!

mere liye THE BUDDY PROJECT ka ek siggy bana dena plz!!
here are some pics...

ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: INTOXIAHCATED

ANNN....sorry late ho gayi...been a bit busy!

mere liye THE BUDDY PROJECT ka ek siggy bana dena plz!!
here are some pics...

the first pic goes black?.. you got more pics?
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

For Swaha [INTOXIAHCATED]

[sorry for the delay, been slightly busy & haven't made sig in a while..not sure if you'll like it.]

x