Clash of the Titans...Aug 6th, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy friendship day to all my friends...

Clash of the Titans...

OMG...OMG...what is Dadi ji??? Yak na shudh do shudh...Wasn't Arnav enough for khushi...now this dadi ji has come to make life hell for khushi...

The epi starts with Mamji cleaning the house n worrying n terrifying everyone about the arrival of someone...sounds like a very scary person...if she can put mamiji is such a state...welll...do I need to say more???

Khushi is planting roses and thinking about Anjalis baby...n takes the other dirty water out to water the plants outside... thats khushi...the good one...sigh... N Guess what??? meets the other titan by an accident...Sees the lizard n drops all the water on daiji...ya it was accident...but some ppl just take it too personal... N Dadiji tells manorma...dont u have control over ur servants??? WHAT THE??? Shes another one we gonna hate till she accepts khushi...

Manorma...loves khushi too much to correct dadiji...n when NK says why u didnt correct her...she said she is not stupid to do it...nanji will do it as she is nanijis best friend...hmmm... few dots r beginning to connect...finally...thanks cvs :)...

Mamorna tells payal to heat some milk n give it to dadiji... Payal makes khushi go... Khushi talking to herself says...strange when u love someone so much u still dont even know them...hmmm :)))

Khushi takes the milk to dadiji...disturbs her...but knocks on the door... Dadiji sees her comes...Shows her, her hand as if...talk to the hand...shuts the door n the blind...Ring a bell??? Yep khushi has been though it all dadi ji...ur as bad as ur grandson...worst...he never shut the blinds... Na... then he wouldnt be able to see her...

Dadiji comes down n is scolding mamorna for sending a servant to her with milk...Dadi thinks Khushi is from low caste...wow...i though the govt of Indian banished all that...but I guess u cant end it from plz brains...this shows the 4 casts still stand strong...sad...

Dadi sees khushi in the temple n again signals her with her hands...hmmm...n takes the thali n tells mamorna to purify it...wait till ur grandson comes...he will purify u all... grrr...

Nk...sweet darling tries to correct her...but do u think they would listen??? No way... poor khushi...but it will be good...Arnav will stand by her and that will make me very happy :))))

The door bell rings n khushi goes to ans it... Pujalis there...n asks khushi if everything was fine...im glad u can still see khushis tears...Hears dadi jis voice n runs to her n complains...where were u n blah blah...n when dadiji asks about the snake...Pujali escapes... Dadiji runs after her fav... Oh dadiji said...i didnt know u were pregnant... Dadiji I have to give u a high five for noticing...cause its still a mystery to us... lol... N Dadiji says... IM HERE SO EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE... ok this is a future msg for us from the cvs...my prediction... Dadiji jas been send by either Shyam... or anjali has called her to fix everything...n we can see dadiji confirmed it... Maybe thats y she hates khushi...cause she knows it n is just ignoring it n insulting her...hmmm...

Dadiji brings Anjali down n the others are all there n the door opens n naniji and Arnav enters...saying dont worry we will contact the police...n sees dadiji... OK so tomorrow the 2 titans meet...lets see whos stronger...

Precap... Loved it... Dadiji is questioning naniji about Arnavs wedding and Arnav comes n says I did it on my own... N Dadiji sees khushi n shows her the hand...man...hate this hand lingo...what the...no one is nones slave... Arnav sees it...walks back to khushi n says... Now talk dadi ji... I love u Arnav ji😳...for standing by khushi...cant wait for tomorrows epi...im sure dadi ji will call khushi a servant n I want to see Arnavs face n his reaction to it...lol... love u cvs... thanks...

Dadiji...u havent let khuhsi speak...when she does I bet u will fall in love with her...cause acc to mamiji u only like to speak in hindi and khushi only speaks that...let it on...gr8 work cvs :)))) Hope the TRPS go as high as our hopes :)))

Arnavs reaction??

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Interesing episode and very nice postπŸ‘.
I was so glad to see Arnav standing by Khushi...love you for it Arnav ji. This will certainly help you win over Khushi's heart.
Am glad Mami ji is scared of someone. Love NK for always trying to protect Khushi.
Payal, when will you learn...get some common sense paleej!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post Fuzzy πŸ‘πŸΌ I HATED today's episode...Hitler Dadi is so CRUEL and RUDE! How dare she call Khushi a SERVANT?! The only good part was the precap...when Arnav introduces Khushi as his wife in typical ASR style...love you ASR!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy..πŸ‘.i agree with u...already khushi was having soo much probs and now this daadi too.πŸ˜•...how come she can think khushi as a servant..😑.now we know ASR got his nature from his daadi πŸ˜†...same attitude and aukad dialogues.😑...i was like what the...but its still too early to say anything.πŸ˜•.but i felt very bad for khushi...why always her.😭...love nk.😳..and precap was good😳

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Post cannot be quoted.

πŸ‘πŸΌ Specially About hindi speaking ...I thought same
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly Fuzzy.. i have been waiting for your post for the past 2 hours.. thought I will start working after that.. even pinged you on Skype!!! See my day isnt complete if I don't reply to your post πŸ˜†

Omg.. we were so right.. the Dadi is also here to cause trouble to Khushi.. Khushi is not Khushi Kumari Gupta.. she is Khushi "Trouble" Gupta.. misfortune follows her wherever she goes.. 

At least now I hope Arnav will buy her new clothes.. so that guests don't mistake her for a servant! What the hell.. When Khushi started walking to the door, I knew Dadiji will be drenched! Wah, Khushi.. not scared of ASR, but scared of a lizard that's stuck to the door .. scared enough that you will throw the entire bucket out of your hands? πŸ˜†

Now we know where ASR gets his attitude from... this Dadi needs a tight slap.. how dare she treat servants this way? Servants are humans too.. and everything Nani did today reminded me of ASR.. the way she kept saying that naukars should be taught to behave till the way she slammed the door on Khushi's face.. jst like you said Fuzzy.. as if Khushi hasn't had enough from Arnav, now we had to get Senior Arnav-i to remind us about all that Khushi went through!

And Mami, you certainly cannot expect anything more from her! She takes every opportunity to demean Khushi! Love you, NK.. you at least tried and I'm sure you are on Dadi's bad books.. and Payal, how come Dadi didn't even notice her? If anyone should be on Dadi's good books, it should be Khushi.. since Khushi is the one of those few well-behaved, shudh hindi-speaking and god-fearing women in RH! 

Anyways, now I get to Anjali.. πŸ˜† I burst out laughing when Dadi told her I didn't know you were pregnant.. I mean I have heard how old women can know you are pregnant just by looking at you.. Dadiji, can you teach us too how to do that.. clearly we can't see it even though Anjali is 7 months pregnant πŸ˜† And Anjali you liar, you missed your Dadi.. you talk about your mom all the time.. not even once have you mentioned this Dadi.. who you seem to love so much! Also, Dadi never met Shyam, right.. since she is seeing Anjali after the incident.. why cant they just say that Anjali's husband passed away?? 

and CVs, wah.. what a way to bring Shyam back.. as if Khushi hasn't suffered enough.. you had to bring one more person to trouble her.. but you know what, I have no complaints.. you know why?

'coz I would do anything to see Arnav stand by Khushi.. I have already seen teh precap like 50 times ... did you notice how Arnav doesn't even fight with Dadi to get Khushi into the room, instead he just went and stood with her .. omg.. I'm so in love with this guy! Ok, that precap just brought the smile back on my face.. I had almost turned off my laptop when the mandir scene came up.. but then I kept watching because I remembered I claim myself to be a loyal fan and I will watch no matter what happens! 

Arnav, please stay by Khushi.. now that is how you will earn her love.. something Akash never learned.. respect your wife! Please please don't disappoint us.. I won't be able to take it if you misunderstand Khushi again! But anyways, waiting to see how Arnav and Khushi tame Dadi and can't wait for Shyam's entry.. !

Fuzzy, love you.. πŸ€—
Ok, now I will go start working!!!!! Take care you πŸ€— 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i hate dis dadi esp when she called khushi a servant
shagun_sarun thumbnail
fuzzy,πŸ€—

i just loved the precap😍...the episode was ok but the precap made my day (here night,lol)πŸ˜‰...i just hope i dont regret dadi's entry in future!πŸ˜•
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely lovely post Fazila πŸ‘ I am secretly planning to murder mami and dadi to save KhushiπŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Great post Fuzzy dear ! πŸ€—Episode was okay,really not liking Dadi though its too soon to tell ! Loved the precap though ! ASR finally standing up for Khushi yay πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait for tomorrow !!πŸ˜›
Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago