Sanayaz.Designz#8|C|{MJHT/SI: Pg88}

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to Sanayaz.Designz#8

[Banner made by me, Do not USE!]

OMGG!!!!  Im already on my eight shop, Just two more to go to reach my 10th shop!! WOHOO!! Yippieee!!! Party PArty Party!!LOL, Im really happy. Since January 12th 2011 with  80 updates, im finally here...getting rid of my 7th shop and coming to my 8th shop, because of who?? All you beautiful people! thanks for being  regular visitors of my shop :D I really appreciate it. I know its not that specail yet, just wait till my 10th shop to arrive re ;) Cuzz eight is not that cool for me😳...I want double digits to arrive...Gonna be real fun for you guys :D &Once again thanks to all those people who have used, and liked my stuff so far. I LOVE YOUUU ALL!! A BIG teddy hug!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And since most of you know me, 'cause im already on my eight shop, so i dont think i have to give that boring introduction again..or else ill be chewing all of your brains by giving the same introduction over and over again, hahaha

--------------------------------

Since i have time right now, I'll mention all those specail people that I have on I-F ;) and who encouraged me tocontinue on...First of all you all are specail ;) but ill name some.

Ash

Alway's been supporting me, even if my work turns out to be crap she'll praise it as much as possible.

Partner <333

Here comes my favorite part, LOL...She Loves drooling, specailly in my shop...It's like her adda. we have gone through so mannyy memories in my shop :D
I Love yaaa PARTNER!

Athisda

I finally got how to spell and say your name, Yippiee!! <33 And yeah...you're one of the specail people who have always encouraged me to continue on no matter what, you have helped me to get over matters such as people not using my stuff and all, and thankx for all the advices you gave me :D they're really helping me, thanks for being there whenever i needed you :D

Sanzy

I Love her sho sho much <333 & dont ya dare say you Lub me more!!!! I dont know what to say about her, dont even know how to describe her...I guess i can just she's cool and lucky for me πŸ˜‰

Saraa

Have always commented here, Liked my stuff, and appreciated it...My best buddy πŸ˜‰ and yeah i am talking bout you!! ~Saraa~ Hahahaha πŸ˜† too many saraa's i must SAY!!!  Sanzy & saraa two little fighters to comment first πŸ˜†

Inspirations

Dont worry I aint going to give a big explanation with 'em all, just quickly gonna name 'em all.

Sano88, .Aishhh., Ragini, Jenny, sanu, sanzy [bhootni], -.Preet.-, Aishua, Radhahibawari, Pooja, Reeno, Bushra, Anjali, Zunni, Mish, Farzana, Alisha.

What I Can make??

-Siggy's.
-Animation.
-Banners.
-Icons.
-Labels.

What I can't make?

Well, My stupid PS would not lemme make Avis, But yeah i can capture picures and then make an animation out of it, which will just Look like an avi, but im too Lazzy to do that, hahaha.

Copyrights,

(c)[email protected]
Sanayaz.Designz

Credits

FFkhan
Tori
Komal
Anki
Bushra
Sanzy
Deviant art
Tumblr
Me

Previous Shop's

#1            #2            #3            #4            #5            #6            #7

Rules

Do not claim my creations as your's
Feel free to use any of my work, except for the ones that say for..Etc.
I am very nice but can turn deadly if someone cuts or crop my stuff.
|C| Is for closed. |O| Is for Open.
Please do not Pm me any sort of requests, even when im open or closed.

Rules for Requesting.

The Pictures must be high quality, if not please dont make me say no to it.
Max pictures |10|
When you request, please include the text..Or else it'll be hard for me to make it up...And it'll be extra difficult if I dont know who those people are.
I dont take requests which are related to your real life, Only television stuff please :D
do you use your request for atleast 3 DAYS! cuzz it pisses me off when someone requests and doesn't even bother to reply back >.< 

Index

Icons|Requests|HappybirthdayAMU|Arhi: Pg 17
Icons| Arhi: Pg 33
Icons|Arhi: Pg 45
Icons|Arhi|Sanaya: pg 56
Requests: Pg 68
Icons|Happy birthday Sanaya: Pg 79
MJHT|Sanaya irani: Pg 88

Love Sanaya <333
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Res for Partner <33
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Res for saraa <33

*edit*

Starting off with this! EEEHHH! EEEHH! EEEHH! EEH!

Originally posted by .Sanayaa.

Saraa

Have always commented here, Liked my stuff, and appreciated it...My best buddy πŸ˜‰ and yeah i am talking bout you!! ~Saraa~ Hahahaha πŸ˜† too many saraa's i must SAY!!!  Sanzy & saraa two little fighters to comment first πŸ˜†

EEEHHH. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
AND Please remember that I ALWAYS comment BEFORE Sanzilla unless you a res a spot for her! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Love youuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now, onto the real reason.

CONGRATULATIONSSS on the 8th dukaan! 
You're doing an amazing job! πŸ‘πŸ‘ VERY proud of you! πŸ˜›
Abhhh update soon! πŸ˜ƒ
--
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii sanaya
Congrats 4 da new shop
Me sooo happy 4 u
May there b 100 more shops
Can't wait 4 da next update
Con soon
Love ya
Thanks 4 da pm
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new shop..πŸ€—
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii sanaya
Congrats 4 da new shop
Me sooo happy 4 u
May there b 100 more shops
Can't wait 4 da next update
Con soon
Love ya
Thanks 4 da pm

Hey sai πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you sho sho much <333
im glad :D hhopefully πŸ˜‰ but right now im wishing for double digits πŸ˜³
Keep waiting, cuzz i have not made a single sigg πŸ˜† sure, and no problem bout PM
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
what?πŸ˜•
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Congrats for the new shop..πŸ€—

Thank you so much <33
--Fatima-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratss Sanayaa for ur neww shopp :DD !! 
You reallly deserved itt ;)) Keeep makingg moree and moree creationss :DD Cantt wait for ur update actually ;)))  Havee 1000000 shops ;)) andd good luck :D 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by AASUS - 11 years ago