Fear Files Written Update (2012/07/29)- Rape

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
This epi was scary, not literally but in terms of seeing  that a ghost could do those things...dunno if I believe or not!  It was shocking!

I have to say though well done to the team of Fear Files for showing the rape in such a graceful manner. It was weird to watch but it did not look cheap or offensive. 👏 👏
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Vedo you are great.THANKS.
Now about FF once heard about this that a ghost can do it.
Hawa is a film with Tabu where the same is shown.
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

This epi was scary, not literally but in terms of seeing  that a ghost could do those things...dunno if I believe or not!  It was shocking!

I have to say though well done to the team of Fear Files for showing the rape in such a graceful manner. It was weird to watch but it did not look cheap or offensive. 👏 👏

thanks for updating...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hawa was copied from english movie "The Entity" I am having these feelings that in the name of true stories these are fake stories ..but entertaining for sure
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks very much Vedo for the update...
That is so scary how a ghost can rape someone
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 11 years ago
rkd05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone seen movie "Hawa" its old hindi movie of Tabu? The  idea of this episode came from that movie! wired for cv to copy ideas from various of movies and not giving credit to those movie. LOL
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...i dont watch fear files as i am scared of watching...but update really helps...thanks for sharing