At last the CURE is found...punny...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG...IM so addictive to IPKKND...i cant tell u...i shouldnt be here...n look at me ...Their glue is so strong...sigh...Ladies cry...i cant get over it...kids cry..i dont get milk/food on time... cause my moms watching IPK..n so i have to wait for 30 mins for it...

Husbands r worried all over the world...
What has happened to their lives...their wives were so good n dedicated...now alll they talk, eat n dream about is IPK...IPK...Jalabis and Golgaps  walas biz has gone high sky...ppl are so worried...24/7 Arshi arshi arshi...Now what...so they decided to find a cure for it...n yeaaa they found the anti dote... They put the lime light on Anjali and thats it...The cure to IPK madness...See her for 30mins and in 4 days...u will be cured of IPK...Guaranteed...Watch with caution...On Docs prescription ONLY...🤣

NO BASHING PLZ...😡 Healthy discussion is welcome anytime...thanks for understanding... love to hear from u all :))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😛 I agree, she does put the damper on the show!!!Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One way I am glad Anjali track started. this indeed is working sort of some jolt for me to get out of complete IPK daze !
And start looking at the outside world ðŸ˜ƒ

Recently I started noticing myself helplessly drowning into the IPK wirlpool ðŸ˜­

Thanks to new anjali ! working as a anti dote for IPK drug addict ! ðŸ˜†

But again hopefully they dont over do it and kill the show itself 
Arshi2gthr4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Haha that's so funny:) But even if it's focused on Anjali, I still think about IPKKND and Arshi 24/7
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yea you are right.Ipkknd mania will be over i mean trp 0 the dream land of Arshi , we will be free from there and no bashing for CV's and releived family members...
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahaha
so true
it was like somebody gave me an electric jolt to come out of the trance
oh now,my hubby will be too happy
that he would be dancing with glee that i am not that crazy anymore
hilarious post fuzzy
will come tomorrow morning
already 4 am here,
 off to sleep
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I P K...

I P K...Hope our original Anjali Di comes back  soon.. cause miss the chemistry as Bro-Sis

I P K

Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yea i agree... We all are addictive to the like hell... Although my mom doesnt watchsIPKKND but she knows how much i am addictive...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh... Every weekend I make Greg to take me out to help me pass it except the Saturdays with ME. He thinks I get weekend-o-phobia... 😆
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo agree
When Monday gonna come