paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was kind of surprised that Kunal didn't turn even when Siddhi was running after him and calling out to him ðŸ˜­ Edited by paradigm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be he cant see her crying...😭😭...
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was so bored with today's episode just waiting in the court emagining what the viewers are going through . He must be laughing to himself " 10 more days , 10 more days  " at the end of episode  ðŸ˜†  so was in no mood to be emotional with his wife  and so quietly went away. 
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakvp

may be he cant see her crying...😭😭...

Well said.. He was forcefully controlling himself not to turn... He cannot tolerate siddhi crying... If he see that, he could not stop himself to wipe her tears ( as he promised her).. How pathetic it was...😭
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Well said.. He was forcefully controlling himself not to turn... He cannot tolerate siddhi crying... If he see that, he could not stop himself to wipe her tears ( as he promised her).. How pathetic it was...😭

yes gayathri he was controlling himself not to turn...in the precap also he was only concerned about her...
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakvp

yes gayathri he was controlling himself not to turn...in the precap also he was only concerned about her...

Exactly till now his mind was having one n only intention.. That "Siddhi ko kuch nahi hona".

I wish, once he come out.. should concentrate on Career, rather than siddhi.

paradigm thumbnail

Exactly till now his mind was having one n only intention.. That "Siddhi ko kuch nahi hona".

I want him to focus on Siddhi AND his career ðŸ˜Š
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

kunal cant see siddhi cry, hence didnt turn back, plus we all know how much he wants to be with her

siddhi is his first priority, but i agree he needs to keep a good balance

norza
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

I want him to focus on Siddhi AND his career ðŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

Yes ofcourse... Siddhi will never be ignored.. He cant even dream it... so Career+Siddhi+Honewale (1/2)
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"once Kunal comes out".. it looks like a distinct dream to me, dont think he will before august mid or end... and by the way dont forget once he comes out  sidhi would have already left, may be dead according to him or a  cheater or bewaafa .. however CVs want to show.. but ...