Posted: 11 years ago

In focus - The Deols

Who doesn't know Dharmendra or Dharam Singh Deol ? Popularly known as the He-Man of India, Dharmendra and his family have made a mark in Bollywood. But, the Deols have always been a reclusive bunch.

Has anyone ever seen Dharmendra's wife Prakash Kaur or for that matter Sunny Deol's wife Pooja?. I decided to google them and believe me, it was really hard to come across any of their photos. After days of searching around, I found some photos of the Deols which I decided to share with my fellow Pinkvillans.

Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur have two sons -Sunny Deol (Ajay Singh Deol) ,Bobby Deol (Vijay Singh Deol) and two daughters Ajeita Deol and Vijeta Deol.

So here it is - The Deols in action.We don't see Tanya Deol much, do we?Sunny Deol with wife Pooja deolDhamendra's brother Ajeet Deol(Abhay Deol's dad)Sunny with momBobby with Mom. How adorable is this photo!Dharmendra with duaghter Lalli(Ajeeta Deol)Dharmendra with wife Prakash Kaur and son Bobby

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/focus-deols

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS... first time I m seein Prakash n wow she is realli pretty.,.. wonder y Dharamendra left her πŸ˜•
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks, was wondering what his wife looked like!!
The rarest one might be Sunny Deol's wife.

Never seen her before. That might be the only picture too.

Tanya is pretty and filthy rich, Bobby Deol might not have reached the stature of his dad and bro in films, but man did he hit the jackpot.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing ...actually rare pics 

their Film banner's name is Vijeta Films ...so it is after his daughter's name 

is she elder than Sunny ?

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW what a beautiful family Dharmendra has...what an asshole...he ruined it for his wife and kids and spoiled their childhood by marrying that selfish woman Hema...no wonder Sunny/ Bobby didn't attend Esha's wedding..

TFS..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

TFS... first time I m seein Prakash n wow she is realli pretty.,.. wonder y Dharamendra left her πŸ˜•

Because some assholes do not have control over all their body parts🀒🀒
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

This is the first time i am seeing Dharmendra and Sunny Deol's wife.

I read somewhere Sunny Deol's wife was an air-hostess and she stays in London? I just can't imagine what she would have gone through after Sunny's affair with Dimple...

Originally posted by: don12

Thanks for sharing.

This is the first time i am seeing Dharmendra and Sunny Deol's wife.

I read somewhere Sunny Deol's wife was an air-hostess and she stays in London? I just can't imagine what she would have gone through after Sunny's affair with Dimple...

Blame the glamour world.

Has there been one superstar whose been faithful, in 100 years of Indian cinema? Beautiful women throwing themselves at you, all the time. Hard to resist. Doesn't make it ok, but its something every bollywood wife has to deal with.

As for Sunny's wife, they met in London, she was raised there, where believe it or not, Sunny Deol was studying acting in a Shakespearean play.πŸ˜†
She lives with the family now, in Mumbai.

Wow this is the first time I'm seeing a photo of Sunny Deol's Wife. She is so pretty.