Up date soon dear
Up date soon dear
Up date soon dear
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

::Part 18::Better The Devil U Know::

Writen by Gauri aka pkyekrox

I fell down, on the ground, my arms stretched out towards Abhay. He ran towards me and kissed my face with so much passion that I had never felt before. But, as my body wasn't helping me, I drifted into unconsciousness. I was being pulled into a black hole with lots of pressure and I screamed out loud.

But, my screaming came to an end when Daniel got hold of me and hugged me tightly. "Pia! Oh My God! Are you ok?" he asked anxiously.

I gave a shaky laugh. "Of course, what could happen to me?"

He shook me hard and said, "Pia, you are shaken up and drunk! Just because ABHAY RAICHAND wasn't with you, did that mean you could do anything?!" I smiled at him.

"Daniel, I love Abhay. You may feel that I am stupid but Abhay has filled me with emotions that NO ONE else has filled me with. The kisses, the touches and every moment we spent together were the reasons for me falling for him. I LOVE HIM, DANIEL!!" I broke down, sobbing while he patted my back.

He soothingly said, "Pia, he loves you as well" I was about to interrupt but he held his index finger to stop me.

"I know you won't believe me but it is true. Till that time, lets take you to the past and show you what had happened to Abhay." he got hold of my hand and took me back in time to meet Abhayendra Singh.

We were back in the 18th century, in a cave. Ada and Abhay's sister were trapped in here and Lucifer was sitting on a chair along with the guards. "Once your DARLING Abhay comes, then JUST see what happens, beautiful!" Lucifer told her, his lips curved up in an evil smile.

Ada glared at him, "My Abhay will NEVER do anything that would hurt me!! I wouldn't let hi-"

But she was cut short as soon as she heard the sound of 2 horses running and coming to a stop- Abhayendra and Daniel were here!! "Leave her Lucifer!! Your fight is with ME not HER!!" Abhay said, threateningly.

Lucifer laughed, "Abhayendra, you have ONLY 2 choices; Either you exchange your soul with hers so that she is safe or else watch her die the most painful death."

I looked at Abhay and tears filled my eyes, I had never seen him so helpless before!

"I will exchange my soul, Lucifer. But before that, let me bid my love goodbye." he said, helplessly and went to Ada, whose arms were tied.
She cried, "Abhayendra, why are you doing this to me?! You know that I can't live without you!! You are the reason why I--" Before she could continue, Abhay kissed her. He held her face, tears on his cheeks, with all the love he had for her. I looked at Daniel who fast-forwarded the entire kissing part as I couldn't see it.

Lucifer commanded, "Daniel, you WILL do as I say!! You will exchange Ada's and Abhayendra's soul so that Abhayendra becomes a VAMPIRE!!"

Daniel did just as Lucifer said and Abhayendra the human lost his humanity for his love and became Abhay the vampire. All that time, Lucifer was smiling happily.

That's when Marcus came, "Lucifer, let the sister go'" he said calmly and Abhay's sister was released. "

Abhayendra, maybe you don't know that Adaa had made a DEAL with me- she would give her life to save yours!! Now how can I NOT listen to such a beautiful girl's command?!" he said and before Abhay could do anything, Marcus had attacked Ada, his lips on her neck as her drank her blood greedily. Abhay tried to go and save her but 4 guards held him back. "Ada!! No!! Sweetheart, try to fight!! Please!!" Abhay cried helplessly but it was of no use.
Ada had stopped breathing and I felt a lump in my throat as soon as I saw Abhay. He looked as if he was dead. And I thought that he would fall in love with me!! I don't even have a chance!!

"Ada!! No, No, No!!!" Abhay screamed and kicked but the guards were too strong. Abhay's screams filled the cave.

His sister held Ada's dead body in her arms and cried, "My-soon-to-be-Bhabhi, how can you leave me?? I was more like your sister Bhabhi!! Why?!"

Abhay was finally released and he held Ada for one last time. His sister hugged him tightly and Abhay controlled his thirst for blood while hugging her. I feel that I would die at this instant if I would see anymore of this.

Suddenly, my hand ripped away from Daniel's and I was being pulled close to a white ray of light. The light became brighter and brighter and I felt pain in my chest. My eyes opened and I realized that I was back in my body and the room was Abhay's.

"Pia, are you alive?! Pia say something, anything will do!! Why don't you scream and abuse me for being such a ruthless b*****d!! And then hit me as much as you want!! You can torture me by not allowing me to have blood at all and send me to the bar forcefully to seduce one of those girls- I NEVER want to do that again!! I--"

Again, I was with Daniel. "What is happening?! Has Abhay hit his head or something?!" I asked him curiously.

"Pia, he is trying to heal you so that is why you will be switching places again and again- sometimes you will be with me and sometimes with him. Now, don't ask me why he was saying all this- I can't give you the answer he-"

I was in my body again. Abhay was kissing my wound on my chest and I shivered internally- tell me one thing that he isn't good at! Abhay cried out, "Open your eyes Pia!! I can't see you like this!! I-" But this time, I the light sucked me up further and I was inside my body completely.

My eyes opened and Abhay looked at me with surprise, wonder, astonishment and- love?! He crushed his mouth to mine, kissing me deeply, deepening the kiss immediately and my hands went to his hair. The kiss became less heated and became sweet and loving. He held my face in his hands and made me sit on his lap. I broke apart because I needed some oxygen. He just looked at my face, the arrogance from his face gone.

"Now that you are alive, let's find the guy who attacked you!!" he said, his eyes swearing to take revenge. I closed my eyes and I took him to the club using my powers. Abhay held my hand possessively and pulled me inside.

"Just point out to that b*****d, Pia!!" he said menacingly and I saw the man in a corner with 2 blondes. "There he is Abhay!!" I said excitedly.
He held me by my shoulders, "Pia, you need to do as I say now!! He will think that you are a ghost so just stand in front of him and make a scary face. He will follow you and so, you get him to the alley and then-" he said with a wicked smile on his face.

I grinned happily and without thinking gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to scare the man. From the corner of my eye, I saw Abhay looking shocked but I couldn't help myself.

Standing in front of the man now, I made an angry scary face and it looked as if he would die!!

"Excuse me ladies, give me a minute!!" he said, turning around to look at me but I was at the exit already. He ran after me and ran towards the alley. Abhay pointed towards a pillar for me to hide behind and I did as he said.

The man reached the alley and was now being held in mid-air by Abhay. Abhay held his neck so tight that I could hear the cracking of his skull.

"So Mr. whoever-you-are, you thought you could get away with it right?! You thought you could kill Pia and get away with it you f****r!! Now the same way I feel that I can kill you and get away with it and I WILL get away with it!!" Abhay roared and bit that idiot!!

His screams were filled in the entire alley and died slowly. We heard people coming and Abhay took me in his arms, running at vampire speed. We stopped at the front of my house. I couldn't understand his behavior but before I could question him, he cupped my face and kissed me adoringly, lovingly. I responded with the same amount of passion and we quickly broke apart.

"Abhay, I need to sleep coz I am really tired. I guess if you don't mind, then we could meet tomorrow." I told him, waiting for his answer.
"Let's meet somewhere, I want to take you out on a date- not with werewolves in it!!" he said and both of us laughed. "See you tomorrow then!!" I said and he kissed me quickly before disappearing ie running away at vampire speed!!
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That was a nice update Gauri πŸ‘ Oh my 😭 Abhay sacrificed his soul to save his love but fate played such a cruel game with him n took away his love from him 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Now Pia feels she doesn't stand a chance to win Abhay's love? 😲 I so hope Abhay proves her wrong πŸ˜‰

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey ayesha is the update complete
urmita thumbnail
ayesha is the update complete ?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update. the past was really scary
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb gauriπŸ‘
i felt bad for abhay😭
abhiya will be on a date... yipee!!!
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow gauri finally u update... really nice one, so our vampy heal our angel and now abhay again take pia on date...
waiting 4 next part
ilove99 thumbnail
wowowowowowowowww!!!!!!!!!
awesome!loved the kissing part!
but,the action is over so easily?!i thought it would be more thrilling?
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
really painfull past of abhay
wow abhay really feeling for piya now
abhay kill the man wow
abhiya kissing past awsome
cont soon