Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To each his own, but is Lax really worth it is the question. I don't think so. TPS should never forgive him. Just because she did not choose to marry again like MM doesn't mean she has to put up with all the flaws in him. Will anyone of us say MM has to forgive Bhu and consider living with her again? I'm sure no. Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jinju, What you say is right. TPS should not forgive him and she must not see him to be worth living with. Only TPS's mom insists her to do that. But the worst attitude is shown by Prabhakar. What did he mean when he told Bhuvana he wanted to see his mom living together with TPS? Does he expect either TPS or Bhuvana will like to live with the other woman? Laxman also expects TPS as well as Bhuvana to understand him. Does he understand how he hurt the feelings of either of them? I like to see what was shown in a Hindi serial which was aired long before. In that serial, two mistresses of a man planned together and killed that man.

Why can't we see some scene in which TPS and Bhuvana are beating Laxman together each having a stick in hand?
Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl...
LNitish scenes as usual was fun to watch to torture ammi and dummy...😛..but where is it leading to?

TPS shd just silently watch out and just hold the grip on people around them at the house...
Lakshman initially went behind TPS for the loan and now behind Bhu as she is ill...
When Lakshman question TPS, she shd have just said, u be happy with the first unit take and care of Bhu at that hospital and forget the dream project and that she is gg to file case again and put him under pressure if things go beyond control... Lakshman deserves this and more...

Who cares if he wants to care Bhu or not like TPS said but why ask TPS to be appealing to Bhu...ridiculous totally...TPS shd have just asked him to take her to the hospital and treat her there...ithula pollathavan, 3x juice vera,,,,grr...
Its so clear that he used TPS for the project and turned against her now...TPS shd think of some way to lock Bhu ...hmm..
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

To each his own, but is Lax really worth it is the question. I don't think so. TPS should never forgive him. Just because she did not choose to marry again like MM doesn't mean she has to put up with all the flaws in him. Will anyone of us say MM has to forgive Bhu and consider living with her again? I'm sure no.

it is not to fight for laxman as much as to let her life be changed by someone else...if she does not want to live with laxman it shud be her conscious choice and not dictated by bhu's false moves is how it appears to me...even if laxman is not worth it, to prabha and rest of the world she needs to expose bhu's facade and not let it appear that laxman has chosen bhuvana over her.
laxman seems to be putting them on the same plane and claiming both as his wives...if she gives in now it wud appear that tps has lost to bhu...that shud not be...whether she lives with laxman or not, laxman shud know bhu's true colors, be ashamed of his choice and acts of the past  and know that he is not worth tps and it is upto tps to reject him and not appear as if lax has rejected her for bhuvana...