Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti.muna

oh meh,no probs.πŸ€— thanks,u carry on ur studies..n rock in the results.!i'll pray 4 u.😊

my pleasure 😊 awww sho shweet thnx so mch munaπŸ€— in sha Allah I'll now that ur also praying for me... πŸ˜³
😳
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks to all
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—
MunaMeet22 thumbnail

Finally Aarti took leave from hospital.doctor advised her to take complete bed rest as it was very approximate month of her delivery.this days,she used to eat only vegetables and pulses.she had to avoid non-veg,taking it,she felt vomiting.she got bored of having same food.
one day,at noon,Muski came to her room along with lunch.
Aarti-no,i wont eat.i've no mind for eating.
Muski-di,plj,have some.think of pixie,she must be hungry.
Aarti-even,she has been irritated of this vegetarian food everyday.
Muski left her room silently.Aarti had become fretful now-a-days .Muski called Yash and told him.
Yash-what?wait,i am coming.
Muski-ok,jiju.
she knew only Yash could make her eat.Yash returned house within 15 mins in smiling face.he saw Muski,asked-where is my kiddy princess?
Muski-in her room,decorating pixie's almirah.
Yash-oh,i see.
he went to her room.she was keeping pixie's dresses in proper way.Yash slowly came near her and embraced her from back.
Aarti-oh,u've come.i know Muski'll call u.but i wont eat today.
Yash-oh,my angry princess.i've come to meet u and my pixie.
Aarti-then,this plate?
Yash-its for me.u sit here,i'll talk with pixie and will have lunch.
Aarti-ok.
she sat beside him leaning on the bed.
Aarti-pixie,say hi.
Yash caressed her tummy.
Yash-cutiee,i know u'll be just like my princess.let me 1st talk with ur mom.have u decided what story u'll tell pixie before sleeping?
Aarti-uff,i've forgot.let me think.
Yash started eating and fed her slowly.
Aarti-oh,no.i've read so many scientific stories,she wont understand it.now,what'll i do?tell me.
Yash-dont worry,tell her snow-white's story.
Aarti-oh,good idea.i'll tell her cindrella's story too.u know,it was my favorite.i used to irritate mom to tell this story every night.
Yash-i'll tell her my princess's story.when she'll know,its her mom,she'll adore u.
Aarti-oh,no.she'll laugh at me.
Aarti found the plate was empty.she understood his pranks.
Aarti-u r a cheater.
Yash laughed and said-u know,i'm expert of doing such cheating.so u should get used to it.
he gave her glass of water,she took it,drank it angrily.
Yash-be cool,ok.sorry.i've used ur feelings.do scold or beat me.i wont mind.
Aarti hugged him and said-its ok,thanks,u've come.i was getting bored.
Yash-i've brought something for u.
Aarti-what?
Yash-1st close ur eyes.
Aarti-again.ok,hurry up.
Yash-wait.ok,now u can open .
Aarti opened her eyes,found many story books on the table.
Aarti-wow,now.i'll have a great time.
Yash-i know,i've collected ur liking story books.
Aarti-thanks.pixie,see,its ur adorable papa who always thinks of me.
Yash smiled and said-1 more thing.u've to tell me 1 story every night.u know,i dont like to read.
Aarti-ok,i'll.now,u go to office.
Yash-ok,dont keep hungry to my pixie.if u want to eat something else,inform me.i'll bring.but u've to continue this nutritious food.
Aarti-ok,i want strawberry.
Yash-means?strawberry fruit?
Aarti-yaah,why?do u have any problem?
Yash-no,i'm thinking of ur choice.i heard,women want to taste pickle in this time.u want strawberry,u like it?or its color?
Aarti-what u meant?u think i only take everything of pink/dark pink color?for ur kind information,i used to eat it in childhood.i want pixie to taste it,understand.
Yash-oh.i pulled ur legs intentionally.u know me.
Aarti-yaah.she smiled and said-ok,bye.

Yash and Aarti went to doctor for her regular check up.now,she had to visit doctor every week.
Doctor-u r completely fine.hopefully,ur beloved baby'll come within few weeks.if u feel any wrong to present condition,call me.
Aarti-ok.
Yash was happy and excited too.he saw a call,received it.suddenly,he got furious.
Yash-i'm coming now.only 10 mins.
Aarti-what happen?
Yash-nothing serious.excuse me.
he went out and called his mom.
Yash-mom,where r u ?
Mrs Pratap-why?i'm in home.
Yash-plj,come to Aarti's doctor's chamber soon.bring Neha too.
Mrs Pratap-ok,we r coming.but  is anything happened to her?
Yash-she is ok.her dad has got a heart attack.i've go to xxx hospital now.they need me.u both plj take care of her.i dont have enough time to drop her home.1 more thing,dont inform her about it.i'll tell her later.
Mrs Pratap-ok.inform us about him.
he went back to cabin,said-doctor,i've an urgent meeting now.Aarti,u wait here.mom's coming.
Aarti felt strange.it had never happened before that Yash was leaving her alone in this condition.Yash couldnt able to look at her.he knew he wouldnt hide his anxiety from her.she would hardly control herself hearing this bad news.Yash caressed her hair and said-take care of urself and our pixie.
Aarti-sure.u go.
she smiled ensuring both's safety.she understood it might be related to her and her happiness.Yash hurriedly left the cabin.he rushed to that hospital as soon as he could.he found her Mom and Muski were crying.
Yash-when it happened?
Muski-just before half an hour.
Yash-calm down.plj stop crying.he'll be allright.i'm talking with doctor.
he went to meet doctor.
doctor-whats ur relation with patient?
Yash-i'm his son.
doctor-ok.he has a minor heart attack.his condition is now under-control.
but the problem is

Yash-what?
Doctor-we've found an arterial block in his heart for which his body's normal blood flow is being interrupted.he needs proper treatment soon.
Yash-ok.
he called Neha and said-dont ask me anything,just do what am telling.collect Sid's number from ur bhavi's mobile.she should not know  about it.
Neha-ok,bro.but if she sees me doing this,i've never touched her mobile without permission.
Yash-even i dont.now its needed.so take it and call me back within 5 mins.he cut the call.
he was feeling very guilty.his S.T-god,how many times u'll test my strength level?he is her dad,she has right to know about his condition.if i inform her,she'll rush here.its not good for her health.
Neha gave him the number and he called him at once.
Yash-Sid,i'm Yash.do u know any well-known cardiologist?
Sid-yaah.why?
Yash-i need ur help.Dad has got a block in his heart.u know Aarti's condition,i wont able to talk her for any doctor.so,i thought to call u.
Sid-where r u now?
Yash-at xxx hospital.
Sid-dont worry,he'll be fine.1 of our favorite sir is renowned cardiologist,am coming with him within mins.
Yash-ok,bye.
after sometime,Sid and doctor came and checked his present condition.he gave some tests and told Yash-i'll do his heart's surgery tonight.he'll be ok very soon.
Yash-wont he get any trouble after that?
Doctor-no,he has to maintain some selective food.nothing more than it.
Yash got relief,like he took breath after 1 hour.
Yash-thanks a lot doctor.
Doctor-u r Aarti's husband?she is my one of favorite students.how's she now?
Yash-allright.do pray for us.
Doctor-sure.dont worry.everything'll be fine.
Yash-hope so.

Yash called Aarti in the evening .
Yash-hi,princess.r u sleeping?
Aarti-no.
Yash-oh,take ur food in time.i'll call u later.
Aarti-ok.
Yash sent Muski and her Mom to their house,told them to have lunch.
Yash-i'm here.dont worry.

at night,11.00pm,
Yash was waiting outside the operation theater.Aarti called him.he thought to ignore,then received it.
Aarti-where r u now?tell me.dont lie me,ur pixie's swear.
Yash's S.T-what i feared for,already happened.now what to do?
Yash-how r u and pixie?
Aarti-dont neglect my word.tell me.we r fine.
Yash-do u have ur dinner?
Aarti-no,not yet.
Yash-1st have it,then call me.i'll give ur all answers.
Aarti-ok.she cut the call.
she called him after 20 min.
Aarti-now tell me.
Yash-first,u tell me,do u have full faith on me?
Aarti-i've told u thousand times.yaah.i've.
Yash-ok.papa's having some heart related problems.so he has admitted in the hospital.i'm here.
Aarti-what?how's he now?why dont u inform me earlier?
Yash-dont worry.he is now fine.i've appointed ur favorite teacher.he checked him and told me he would get release after few days.
Aarti-i'll come to meet him.
Yash-i've sent mom and Muski in our home.i'm here with him.dont come here,it'll be better for u and pixie.trust me.give me 3 days.i promise,he'll meet himself after 3 days.
Aarti-ok,do u have ur dinner?
Yash-i'll have now.where's Neha?i want to talk with her.
she gave the cell phone to her.
Neha-bro,tell me.
Yash-u'll sleep with ur bhavi tonight.
he instructed her some tips if she feels discomfort.he also told her to keep mobile with her.so that she could inform him if its urgent.
Neha-ok.
Yash-tell mom,to take care of Muski and her mom.also inform them,dad is out of danger now.
Neha-ok.i'll surely tell.talk with bhavi.
Aarti-ok,bye.
Yash-no.u keep silent.its a message for my pixie.muaah.its ur good night kiss.papa's promising u,he'll never keep u alone in night when u arrive in this beautiful earth.
Aarti smiled and said-ok.bye.
Yash-bye.
Aarti was worried,not for her dad,for yash.she knew if Yash was with him,everything would be fine.but what about Yash's health?whole night,she couldnt sleep.she talked with herself and pixie.pixie moved her legs.Aarti felt like she was asking where was her papa?
Aarti-ur papa.uff.u still dont know him.till i married him,he has removed my all tensions,sad feelings.he never let me cry or waste a drop of tear.he doesnt care of his happiness.ur papa is just an angel.u'll realize within short time.

after few days,
Yash returned home with her Dad.this days,he stayed all time with him.he didnt attend his office.sometimes,he went to house to meet his 2 princess.he had reminded Aarti to take her medicines in proper time through message.he used to call Neha several times to confirm her (Aarti) well-being.Aarti was very happy to see her dad.he sat beside her and said-i thought i wont alive.but my son saved me.now i'm waiting to meet my grand-daughter soon.
Aarti-dad,plj dont say like this.
Dad-Yash,now,u take care of my daughter.i want to go home.
Yash-dad,i know,u must be miss ur house.ok,u can go.but u've to promise us,u'll take complete rest.i've appointed a 24 hours nurse for u.
Dad-oh,ok.i'm fine.what need of nurse?still i dont want to trouble u again.
Yash-means u dont treat me as ur son.
Dad-i didnt mean it.
Yash-ok,enough.Muski,inform me of his regular improvement.
Muski-ok,jiju.dont worry.
Yash-princess,i'm coming.
Aarti sighed her head.she knew he was going to drop them to her house.

at night,
Yash was sleeping .Aarti was awoke.she was adoring him thinking he didnt sleep properly in this days.suddenly she felt serious liver pain.she tried to drink water.but it was so intolerable,she couldnt able to move her body.she pressed Yash's hand to suppress her pain.Yash opened his eyes,found her moaning.
Yash-what happened?r u ok?
he gave her a glass of water.she drank it,but her pain didnt remove.
Aarti-its paining.
Yash-r u having pain in liver?
Aarti-i guess,yaah.
Yash at once called Doctor.he informed her .he called Neha.they carried her and made her sit in the car.Yash took her to hospital and admitted her.her doctor came within few mins and checked her.
doctor-its liver pain.she needs delivery now.
Yash-but,its one month earlier.
Doctor-yaah.sometimes it happens.u wait here and pray.
they took her to OT .Yash was praying for her and pixie's sound health.Mrs Pratap,Neha,Muski,her mom and dad rushed there.all were waiting.Yash was very anxious.he felt his princess might need him.he was standing outside her cabin.doctor came out.
Yash-how's she?i want to meet her,plj.for once.
docotor-no,she's having trouble in normal delivery.but she have to make it possible.col,in this critical condition,her life would be in danger by scissored delivery.
Yash-what?it cant.
he forcefully entered into her cabin.he saw her groaning in pain.he hold her hand and said-princess,plj try.take long breath.think of us and our pixie.
Doctor-u can go out now.plj,we r observing her.
he didnt want to leave her.he gave a kiss on her hand and went away.
his S.T-god,plj help my princess.i've never seen her in such a condition.how is she bearing this intolerable pain?
he was crying .Neha came and saw him.
Neha-bro,is she ok?tell me why u r crying then?
Yash-just pray to god.only he can help her now.
after 1 hour,doctor came out.
Yash-doctor,is she ok?
Doctor-congratulations.u've become papa.both mom and baby r fine.
Yash-can i meet her now?
Doctor-sure,but she's senseless.dont disturb her.go and see.
Yash-sure.
he went there hurriedly and found an angel was lying beside her.he caressed Aarti's hair,saying-thanks god.u've saved my only princess.he kissed on her forehead.then ,he took his lil angel on lap.she was moving her lil legs and hands like she knew it was her papa.Yash hugged her and said-ur mom's fine,dont worry.
he was adoring her half-blown eyes.she was just like Aarti.he felt he had got his another lil-princess.he took her to her grandpa,grandmom and aunty.they were so happy.Muski and Neha were quarreling who would take her lap first.Yash stopped them saying-i wont give her to u.
Neha-oh,bro.omg.its duplicate of bhavi.
Yash-yaah,my pixie is.
she touched her and pixie cried out.
Yash-dont touch her.she'll get hurt.
he went back to her cabin and made her lie down beside her.he sat beside her.after sometime,Aarti opened her eyes.she saw Yash's smiling face.she looked down in search of her pixie.she saw pixie was playing with Yash's finger.she felt so heavenly like her life was blessed and their family was completed.
Aarti-i want to take her in my lap.
Yash replaced her on her lap.
Aarti-oh my pixie.
she touched her  lil body,soft hands and legs.
Aarti-yash,i still cant believe she is our pixie.
Yash-she is.see her eyes,nose,face.she is just like u.
Aarti-may be,but she looks like an angel like u.
Yash-whatever.how r u feeling now?ok?
Aarti-yaah,fine.just lil bit weak.
Yash-dont talk more,take rest.

[we should use the 2nd chance of life properly]

[i felt very emotional writing this part.]

[hope,u'll enjoy it.kindly IGNORE TYPING MISTAKEs n my limited knowledge
do press like button and do comment,it means a lot to me.]
if u need pm,add me to ur buddy list
]

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Feels like in seventh heaven muna...❀️
awesomne update ...πŸ‘
carving for yash like man in ma life...πŸ˜›..
Happy for Yash and Aarti..tey got teir pixie...😊
Edited by AmeTz - 11 years ago
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is so beautiful update. Finally Aarya have a baby now. This was so well written.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow super update. Our arya became parents.😊
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update. Pixie is born !
Yash is such a loving son. 
Thanks for the pm.😊
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
too gud dear,my like is not working
Dipssss thumbnail

ufff maar daala seriously d part is heart touching drr absolutlyy lovingg it!!!!!!❀️

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
aww beautiful update muna
loved it
so aarya blessed with a baby
rocking one