Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 6:

(banner credit goes to HINAL... thanku very much darling... love u dear... 🤗)

note: i am not sending pms to anyone those who want to read can read.

Maan wiped her tears and told nothing will happen geet. Tum chinta mat karo main hu na. hmm??

Geet just nodded still not convinced and hugged him tight and left from there. Yash and geet drove back to HM. Geet and yash got down from the car. Geet stopped yash and told bro I need to talk to dad.

But geet why now? Asked yash.

Everything is going in a wrong way bro, I really need to talk to dad told geet.

Ok I will also come with you told yash.

No bro I will talk you take rest told geet and directly headed to study. As she knows that her dad will be working there. She knocked the door and waited for his response but she didn't get any. She opened the door little and looked what her dad is doing? But seems he is in deep thoughts. Geet knocked the door loudly this time so that he can come out of his thoughts. As geet expected mohinder came out of his thoughts and looked at the entrance. When he saw geet he stiffened a bit and asked her to get in. without wasting time geet came to the point.

Dad you didn't tell me that you know maan? Asked geet sharply.

And you too didn't tell me that you love some one? asked mohinder with same confidence. Now geet don't know what to answer.

Wo.. I just thought of telling you after completing my studies told geet.

Oh' then I too thought of informing you that I don't like maan after the completion of your exams told mohinder.

Dad why you are behaving like this? For the first time I am getting scared talking with you told geet.

How I am behaving? Asked mohinder.

Dad plz look at me and talk asked geet with tears in her eyes seeing her dad so rude to her. Which she never expected.

You just come to the point geet, what is the matter how I talk? Answered mohinder without looking at her which hurted geet to no extent.

Dad .. cried geet.

Mohinder fell silent not able to bear his daughter cry. He least expected that he has to see this one day.

Dad did you go to maan's dad office and talked with? Asked geet.

Hmmm.. replied mohinder.

Why you didn't tell me dad? Asked geet.

Hmm.. I thought why we should talk about a 3rd person told mohinder looking into the file.

Did u ask that if priya loved anyone of their rival then what they have? No na dad. Plz tell no dad.. cried geet.

Mohinder looked at her and smiled sadly and told i never expected that my daughter will question me one day. And the most worst part is that we are arguing for that so-called maan. And I know I didn't do anything wrong. I want my daughters safety that's all and I am showing my love towards you and that may anger you or anyone told mohinder.

Dad' you may hate him. But I love him and plz don't talk bad about him because you may think that khurana's cheated you. But think that they are always with their loved ones and they didn't leave whatever be the consequences told geet proudly.

You cared for khurana's so much but you didn't for ur dad. What happened to you when his mom was talking with me harshly. Ha? You don't have any answer right? But thing I am not able to understand I met someone and came and he is in hospital right now but why my daughter is questioning me for them? Am I became a stranger for my own daughter? Asked mohinder.

Dad you changed a lot, now-a-days you are not talking to me properly and you even refused to drop me to college sobbed geet.

Mohinder heard this and closed his eyes in pain and got up to face her.

Why dad why you have changed? You were never like that. All are scared of you at home but I am not and I would come to you at any time. But now nothing is like that. You are ignoring me, why dad why? Asked geet.

Mohinder put his hand on his forehead and told no geet I am not changed. Infact its you who changed. You started telling lies to me which I never expected. The girl who use to tell each and every small thing which is happening in her life lied to me. Even if u buy a chocolate you would tell me. But you didn't tell me that you went to movie with and when I asked you for dinner you lied that you had in your friends place. Its you who changed. How many days I waited for you to have dinner with u. how many days I waited for that you will jog with me. But you never turned up. But that time I didn't say you have changed and I never talk about that and I never questioned like you that why you have changed? Told mohinder with tears in his eyes.

Geet had nothing to say because now at this point of time she is at fault for lying to her dad. Mohinder went towards geet and held her shoulder lovingly I know fav color of my daughter and I know which ice cream flavor she likes and I know which type of dress she likes. I know each and every detail of my daughter but this time I failed to understand whom she likes maan or her dad.

I love both of you dad told geet.

Mohinder smiled and told as I took care of you and I am your dad you like. And as a life partner and you are going to spend rest of your life with him you like him. Right?? But you didn't give any importance to your dad na geet? Asked mohinder.

But here what he is thinking is absolutely wrong his hatred for khuranas and his love towards his sister and his daughter is forced him to think in a wrong way. He is not ready to accept maan as his son-in-law. But even though geet is at fault to some extent but not fully and mohinder and his thinking are affecting two lives here.

Getting no answer from geet he left from there leaving all alone in her own world. Days passed maan's dad is fine now and he is discharged from the hospital and resting at home. No one allowed him to go to office or even work at home. In office everyone came to know that he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA son of RANBIR SINGH KHURANA. But his behavior towards other didn't change he is friendly as before. So even other employees too acted normal.

But from that day geet and maan didn't contact with each other. Here geet is no more bubbly, she is quiet all the time and she joined internship in HC itself. But yash is very much worried about his sister. And he knows how stubborn his dad is he is feeling helpless for the first time.

One day night it was almost 10pm geet is feeling restless and he want to meet maan immediately. Without any delay she came down and got into the and drive to KM. here maan is not less worried, he is thinking something is going to happen and he too want to meet geet. He tried calling her but her mobile is coming switched off. He sighed and though its too late to go to her home. So he thought of meeting her tomorrow.

Here geet reached KM and got down of the car and rang the bell. Pooja thought who is at this time. She opened door and found geet standing at the entrance.

Geet beta.. you at this time? Asked pooja.

Maa I want to meet maan told geet straight away. Pooja nodded and asked to come in. but geet told she will wait for him in the garden. Saying so geet went to garden and sat on the bench. Pooja went to maan's room and found him in deep thought.

Maan beta.. called pooja.

But there is no response from him. She went near him and shook him. Maan came out of his thoughts and looked at his mom.

Maan, geet is here to meet you told mom.

Geet?? At this time asked maan surprised.

Yeah.. she seem to be not doing well. She looked very weak and her face is pale told mom.

Maan just nodded and asked where is she?

She is garden, son told mom.

Garden? God its very cold and what is she doing there? Thought maan and went to garden without any delay.

He saw geet sat on the bench and in deep thought. Looks like she didn't feel his presence which worried him even more. He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder. Geet jerked by the sudden touch and by seeing him she relaxed a bit. Maan came and silently sat beside her. He looked into her eyes and they are red and he guessed she might crying. And he could see the longingness in her eyes and he silenly side hugged her in return geet rested her head on his shoulder. They are in silence for a long time. No one want to speak but that is must now. But they are in peace being in each other arms after a long time and all that happened.

Geet decided to break the silence and she didn't waste any time and came to the point.

Maan marry me told geet lifting her head and looked at him.

Maan looked at her surprised and understood her turmoil but marrying her in this condition is not the solution. This all will create more problems and even make worse. Maan cupped her face and tried to say something.

Plz maan don't tell me anything I don't want to listen anything. We will marry as soon as possible told geet.

Geet listen to me.. told maan.

No I don't want to listen to anyone. Will you marry me or not? Asked geet seriously.

Geet marrying you is not a problem and this is not a solution for all these. But what happened to you? Why this all of a sudden? Asked maan calmly seeing her temper now.

What to do maan I know dad will never say yes for our marriage, and I cant live without you and this is the only option left told geet.

No geet, today you are angry on your dad and you are telling all these. But think after our marriage when you want to go to ur dad, it will be possible? Will you be able to face him? Asked maan.

But maan I cant live without you told geet and hugged maan tight.

So am I geet, I too cant but we have to wait for some more time told maan hugging her back.

Plz maan do something, I am scared maan cried geet in his arms.

Even maan too want to cry but if he broke down then how can he handle geet. He became strong because of his geet.

Geet go to ur home, its already late told maan.

Geet nodded no hugging him more tight.

Plz geet, listen to me. Ur dad will be worried. And geet I know how much you love your dad and vice-versa and I don't want you both suffer because of me. We will get married with your dad's blessings told maan.

Geet broke the hug and told I will wait for my entire life for this maan. I will leave now.

How you came? Asked maan.

By car.. told geet.

Ok its not safe you to go alone now. I will drop you home told maan and took his bike keys.

He drove to her home and the drive is silent. Here mohinder is worried not finding her at home. He sat on the couch worried but yash is not. He know his sister is safe.

Geet along with maan entered into the house and yash looked at them smiling. Mohinder looked at them with anger.

Geet I told you to not meet him right?? Shouted her dad.

Sorry uncle its me who took geet out told maan.

Dad' when geet was about to tell something maan pressed her hand and nodded in a no.

Geet go inside told mohinder angrily.

Uncle we are not here to argue or fight with you, I just wanted to clear that I love geet more than my life and we both are ready to wait all our life. But we will not marry until and unless you are happy with it told maan.

Yes dad, we took this decision. And one more thing I respect you, and you both are important in my life and I cant loose anyone. From today we decided not to do anything against you. So we are gonna meet each other and talk with each other until you are ok with our relationship. And the decision is mutual, we don't cross our limits told geet giving a last look to maan. Maan too looked at her. They both hugged each other tightly one last time and they don't know when they will meet. This shocked mohinder and he was angry on maan geet or himself he don't know. But he is angry. Maan kissed her forehead and geet too did the same and she left maan's hand. Both are feeling miserable and their eyes are expressing pain. They never expected this day will come in their life. How their life changed in a matter of 10 days.

Geet is going towards her room looking at maan painfully with tears in her eyes. And maan too had tears in his eyes.

Veerji book my tickets to London, I will continue my studies there and MBA too told geet and left to her room. Once she went to her room she locked the door and cried her heart out.

Maan smiled sadly at yash and headed towards KM. Once he entered KM he saw his mom is waiting for him. He silently sat beside her and placed his head on her lap and closed his and allowed his tears to flow. He told what happened in HM.

Pooja don't know what to tell. Whether she should be happy for respecting elder or she should be sad how her childrens life changed because of them. She caressed maan's hair slowly. He found some peace sleeping on his mom's lap. With heavy heart he dozed off.

From the next day it was not same for anyone. Everyone is in their own world but here two lives have completely changed. Maan and geet are not in their original selves. They forgot how to smile and they became a stone and working day and night to forget their grief which is impossible.

Finally geet went to London she just informed her dad before going. She didn't talk except with her veerji. She joined college for MBA and maan knows that. He kept track on geet and geet too but they never talked with each other respecting their elders.

What this all leading to? Will they ever become one? is their decision is right? What will happen more in their life?

Precap: Last part I guess'

Hii friends here is part 6. Hope u all like it.

If u think this update is worth of ur like and comment, then plz hit like n do comment..

Waiting for ur response..

And next part is last part, plz give me likes and comments. I am very upset with response I am getting for my ff's. mainly regular readers you guys also not commenting and just giving me one word comments. Why guys do you want me to stop my works. If YES plz tell me I wont bother u. even after giving very long updates of each ff I am not getting likes and comments. Comments tho I have to leave I guess. Only 6 pages of comments when I send 160+ pms. Strange'

Ok as u all wish..

Love

-jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yieepeee after a long time i am commenting 1st 

now about the update 

geet and her dad confrontation was good but emotional in part of her dad 

feeling sad as now geet and maan will not talk or meet each other 

continue soon 

bye 
take care
Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update👏
Geet and her dad confrontation superb⭐️
Mohinder is very rude..😡
Maaneet conversation and took their decision maturely⭐️
poor maaneet both are pain😭😭
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next😊
Edited by srirad - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So emotional..
Loved maan's respect for families..
Mohinder s still in the grief of his sis death..
he s not at all thinking about the state of daughter and her state..
B/c of one person two families r not happy..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its high time Dad Handa to think sense
meettu thumbnail
Loved the update
geet father is doing a very big mistake by avoiding geet nd her feelings whts maan fault
clear ur mu nd help ur children to unite...maaneet showing dooo much redpect to dere eldwrs...geet went to london to complete her studies hope geet dad realises his mistake..
Waiting for the next
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nyc update
i realy respct deir decision...
I jst hope deir wait wil end soon
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

geet's dad is completly mad

unke gusse ki wajah se both of deir life has become misreable

is his anger is big or his daughter's happiness?????

aur ye sab krke wat he will get in return??

dese r d questions which should be asked by him.

superb update dear

ana1411 thumbnail

Amazing update

someone should put sense in Geet's father...
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
NICE PART.
I THINK THEY TOOK THE RIGHT DECISION...
BY  RESPECTING ELDERS THEY WILL ALWAYS B HAPPY.
SO NOW GEET WENT TO LONDON... LETS C AAGE KYA HOGA?
ARE U PLANNING FOR LEAP??????