-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys this is part of 2 of my OS
link to part 1-

Arnav was in trouble now. He thought "kya karo, agar krish ko khana nahi diya to phir di aa kar mujhe bohot sunaenge".
Krish: Mamu, khana?
Arnav: aacha kya khaoge?
Krish: umm, omlete au toast.
Arnav: par bana te kese hai ye to mujhe nahi pata.
Krish: Koi baat nahi mujhe maloom hai.
Arnav: kaise??
Krish: Vo jab mami ya ma banati hai tab main unke saamne baehta rehta hoon issi liye mujhe pata hai.
Arnav: theek hai aab chalo.
They both went to the kitchen.
Arnav: aab.
Krish: fridge mein se 2 andee (eggs) nikalo aur phir use crack karke ek bowl mein dalo.
Arnav: Thik hai.
He took out two eggs but the first time he tried to crack, it fell down as he hit it to hard.
Krish: mamu ase nahi thora dherey.
Arnav: dammit!!!!!!!
Next time he tried was done properly.
Krish: aab ye lo piyaz (onions). Isse peel karo aur phir isse kato.
Arnav: kese
Krish handed him the knife and said "isse kato"
Arnav peeled it some how and started to chop. Tears rolled down.
Krish giggled and he said: are mamu aap roo kyu rahi ho?
Arnav was frustated but nothing to do and said: aagli bars se tum di ke saath bahar jana thik hai.

Anjali and Khushi went for shopping after the puja. They were having so much fun and they were laughing thinking about Arnav.
Anjali: khushi ji chotte to lagta hai pagal ho gaye hongey aabtak.
Khushi: ha di and then she laughed.

@ RM

Arnav some how chopped the onions. It looked like some one had crushed the onions very badly.
Krish: aab mamu isse aap un unde (eggs) ke saathh mix karo aur us me namak (salt) aur dhania (coriander) aur tamatar (tomato) dalo.
When Arnav tried to chop the tomatoes it just bursted and the juices went inside his eyes. Krish was laughing like hell. He stopped when Arnav gave him a angry look. He wiped his face and then mixed the half cut tomatoes in the eggs.
Krish: aab ek pan lo aur us me tel (oil) dalo.
Arnav took a pan and poured all the oil in the pan. Krish gave him a weird look and said "mamu poora nahi baas thora sa"
Arnav: to aab maine to pora dal dia.
Krish: aab kya isse aap vapaas vahi rakh do.
Arnav yelled: kya!
Krish: ha vapaas rakh do.
Arnav tried to pour  the oil back in the bottle but half of them fell down.
Arnav: aab thik hai.
he said it without noticing that half of the oil fell down.
Krish: haan.
Krish: mamu aab iss mein voh egg mixture dal do.
The way Arnav poured, it splitted all here and there and on his shirt also.
Krish: aab vaha se karchi lo aur isse palto. ARnav went to take the spatula but he slipped and was about to fall down but Krish saved him but accidentally his hand hit the tin of flour which spilled all over him.
Arnav: shit! dammit! krish main change kar ke aata hoon
He went to change but the cupboard was locked. He freshened up and then went to the kitchen and saw that the omlete was all burnt and he will have cook all over again. Krish was having fun like hell.
Arnav was tired, angry and frustated also. He wanted to bang his head on the wall.
He cooked it all over again and it to Krish. It was tasteless and it was too salty. Krish couuldn't eat it even. So when Arnav went back to work on his laptop he threw it. Arnav was like "baach gaya iss mussebaat se, aab baas di aur khushi ghar aa jay"
Krish went to Arnav and asked him to play with him. Arnav denied at first but later when Krish started to cry he agreed.
Krish: mamu aab mein he ball pass karoonga aur aap isse catch karenge.
Arnav was like how hard will it be but every time Krish threw the ball it fell some where far away from Arnav and he had run and bring it back. It seemed like he had run 100 miles. He was all sweaty and tired at the same time.

Anjali and Khushi were on there way back to home. They came back and saw the whole house was a disaster. Toys were here and there and the kitchen was like as if a bomb had exploded in the kitchen. Anjali and Khushi laughed softly seeing Arnav. He was covered in flour and he looked all sweaty. Arnav went to Anjali and he complained like a kid to his di about Krish. Anjali started to scold Krish. Krish became angry and was about to blurt out everything when Anjali and Khushi winked at him and he understood.

Anjali:Chotte kal mandir me satyanarayan ki puja hai to
Arnav: to???
he gave a blank look.
Khushi: aap to jane vale hai nahi to phir aap kaal bhi agar Krish ko
Arnav cuts Khushi : nahi! no! I mean ha mein kaal mandir aap saab ke chalonga par mujhe Krish ke saath chor kar maat jaiye.
Anjali: pakka?
Arnav: pakka di 100% mein kal aap saab ke mandir chalonga.
Arnav goes to his room and Anjali, Khushi and Krish all of them laugh like hell and Anjali and Khushi had a high five with Krish and at last all of them says : MISSION ACCOMPLISH!!!!

Well this is the last part of my OS hope u all like it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PLz leave ur comments and hit the like button if u like it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u r interested in my other work then here is the link:
FF: My greatest mistake ever.
Part 1 -
Part 2 - 59401042  
Part 3 - 59441605
Thanks guys!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, nice ending .. Poor arnav..
rithustars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pooor arnav 

nice๐Ÿ˜Š
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hayye kya baat hai krish ne apne mama ko tang itna kiya ki woh mandir aur pooja mein jaane ko tayyar ho gaya
waah mere bacche sahi jaa rahe ho
kya plan tha apka ladies too good
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Arnav๐Ÿ˜†...Krish know evrything better than Arnav...
Loved it...Nice ending๐Ÿ˜ณ
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic one.
liked the way krish annoyed arnav.
what he thought baby sitting is a easy job,but he didn't had any idea till he experienced.
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome i was laughing like hell