Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay here is the 3rd one and probably the last because I couldn't write for the other two lines. This one is dedicated to my awesome Ami! I guess you'll understand when you read. 😛 

Really sorry in advance if it sounds offending in anyway or if I hurt some Sharbati fans. Nothing against her, just a fun piece.

Sharbati washed the dishes thinking how she used to live like a queen in this house and was now a maid, Phulwa tapped her shoulder making her jump. Sharbati turned around to see Phulwa standing with a broad smile adorning her pretty face. Sharbati felt herself burning seeing that smile. She wanted to wipe that smile off her face.

'Sharbati didi, we that is me and Abhay are going out for dinner tonight. Thakurian and Badi Thakurian are also not at home as they have gone to a friend's house for jagrata. So tonight you are alone so please take care of the house. We can get late from the party so don't wait for us, have dinner and go to sleep.'

Phulwa said, Sharbati meekly nodded her head and continued washing. Phulwa left and did not see the evil glint in Sharbati's eyes as Phulwa had told her that tonight she will be alone in the haveli. 

An hour later as Abhay Phulwa left for the dinner party Sharbati sneaked out of her room and then standing in the large hall twirled around like a kid.

'Finally! I'm alone in this big haveli. Yes, now it's my time. My haveli.' She said with a greedy smile.

She sighed and sat down on the sofa and switched on the TV but soon switched it off. It all seemed boring. Suddenly she felt, she wished she had some company. She looked at the time it was only 10pm. She sighed again feeling more bored than before. 

She got up and started wandering from room to room when her pace slowed down as neared that room and then stopped before a closed door. It was the guest bedroom. Suddenly she felt her eyes welling up with tears. Images from the past came back to haunt her, unable to hold them back any longer she ran to room. 

Closing the door she threw herself on the bed. *CREEK* the bed made sound as it crushed under her weight. Sharbati made an annoyed face, well she had gained weight but so what? It wasn't like he was here to see her.

Actually it all had started with him. If only he had not entered her life if only he had not looked at her with his cool grey eyes, his immaculate style had not caught her heart, if only...she sighed thinking about him.

She still remembered the time she had fallen ill all thanks to Surjes special tea and how he had taken care of her. Her skin tingled where he had held her wrist to check her temperate. She found herself blushing and smiling like a smitten teenager.

'Arjun!' she called him, wishing he was here with her.

She thought about the possibilities if Arjun and she were alone in the haveli tonight...

She blushed harder no sorry, she had bought one shade darker blush which almost made her look feverish. Opening the bedside drawer she took out a picture of him she had stolen from his suitcase. She laughed as she remembered how he had frantically searched for the photo and his...*cough*

She coughed some more. Age is catching up with me I'm coughing too much these days she thought but no she was still young, just 20...something. So where was I? Oh yes, Arjun she thought staring at his pretty face, his smile. She gave him a toothy grin imagining how it would be too lie on the bed while he...checked her temperature, gave her the doctor nod. 

Her breathing grew rapid...due the excessive coughing. She gulped down some water and then sighed again wishing it became true.

On the other side of the world, sitting comfortably in his large apartment in US, Arjun choked on his morning coffee.

'Arjun are you okay?' Priya his pretty wife asked.

'Yes, I'm fine. Don't know but suddenly felt as if...someone called me.'

Priya looked at him confused. 'Who? It's just you and me.'

'Hm...never mind.' he brushed it off. Priya returned to making breakfast.

Arjun pretended he was reading the newspaper but his mind was somewhere else. It really felt as if someone had called him and the voice seemed similar. The high pitch voice and loud...colors had filled his mind but why? Who could it be? He wondered if frequencies really carried thoughts across. His thoughts were broken by Priya.

'Arjun, Arjun? Hello!?'

'Huh, oh sorry, you were saying something.'

'Yes. Where are you lost? Anyways I was thinking remember that photo of yours that I had taken last year? You lost it when you went to visit that friend of yours...what was his name Abhi...Abhay!'

'Hm, the photo and my...*cough*...' Arjun choked on his coffee again and spilled a little of his new shirt.

'Arjun! Whats wrong with you today?'

'Sorry don't know. I guess I'll leave getting late for office. Will see you in the evening. '

Arjun waved Priya goodbye and started for his office when suddenly he had a flash of face, pink very pink with big grey eyes shining in them looking at him as he was a fresh piece of meat and she was the hungry lioness ready to devour him. A shudder ran through him but soon the image disappeared and he sighed with relief. Who was it? He thought but then decided not to think more and get on with the day.

In a far away land of dreams Sharbati continued to take thandi ahaien creating images in her head wishing if only...As she continued to think about him she felt she was floating on air, feeling lighter. Then she heard a growling sound from her stomach realizing she had not eaten anything no wonder she felt so light. 

With a dreamy smile she went to the kitchen, taking out a roasted chicken she laid it out nicely on the table and smiled at it. Grabbing its leg she pulled it out and thinking about Arjun sunk her teeth into the juicy chicken piece. 

Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

why phab is so special?

count ur teeth and write how many teeth r in ur mouth🤣- Batees! ðŸ˜›

write name of ur latest IF friend- Didn't make any new. Ab tu tum log bhi purane hogaye ho.
🤣

write one word for
IF- Fun and informative 

phab AT- BEST! 

facebook- Good. 

twitter- Don't use. 

colors- No comments. 

phab- Beautiful Dream

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu-

You can write absolutely anything imaginable but glad I asked the question too :)

He ran like a little girl? Love it🤣That would have been too much to bear...for someone, you are right..and yup might cause you to be killed by a deadly glare🤣🤣

So while running, Phulwa tries to get the c..cockroach off while Abhay rolls on the floor in cough fear🤣🤣

@Female roach- *pouts* Would have liked to know the results of the experiment..chalo ok..dissecting it eww, so you are off the hook🤣

Information regarding cough? Maybe it was one of those electronic roach..used by spies. Now I really wish for a prequel of this story🤣..tempted to ask for one but you'll kill me...sigh off the hook once again. Being too kind for my own taste🤣🤣

Thank you for writing them. :) :) :)

Edit-

3rd one was my fav...I LOVED IT! You really pampered me with this...thank you!...and I cant help but say the line i loved the most...cough

Grabbing its leg she pulled it out and thinking about Arjun sunk her teeth into the juicy chicken piece. 

Must have been Yummy!🤣🤣🤣

Just remembered..no one asked this question..how did you choose your username?😛

Okay that was me being reluctant at letting you go out of the hot seat.🤣..but grilling week over *sigh*..so you can not answer also.😛
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Ah! My little stint at the hot seat comes to an end. With teary eyes a bid adieu to it. Thanks a bunch to all those who asked questions and grilled me. Such a mahaan soul I am. ðŸ˜†

As for the next MOTW, I have already sent a PM to Sidra regarding it. :)
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The next MOTW will be announced at 12 ðŸ˜†till then you all  can grill Anu a little more ðŸ˜‰