deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Malika didn't see Armaan. Armaan takes advantage of the fact and leave , dragging Jassi along with him by telling her that he forgot something. Jassi is dragged along. In the restaurant Armaan keeps insisting that he has forgotten something. Jassi also kneels down to see check if something has fallen down but Armaan keeps saying " No Jassi I am sure I have forgotten something." Then after 3 seconds he is sure that Malika is gone then he drags her again to the lift. But he sees Malika standing there again. Its back to the restaurant again. This time the excuse is that they haven't eaten anything and that he is feeling hungry. The waiter is also back again to trouble them. He slyly asks them if they want to order later and want to sit some where privately. He has said the keywords again and so Armaan makes the run for it. He gets up and tell Jassi that they better go and this time chooses the stairs to make his exit. Down Malika is impatiently waiting for the real estate agent and is angry because he is late. Armaan sneaks up behind her with Jassi and sit in the car. He starts the engine and practically runs for his life. Jassi is annoyed by his fast driving. Armaan apologizes for taking her to such a restaurant. He tells her that he had no idea that the place was like that. Jassi say that the place wasn't bad and that she is sure Nunda didn't see them. Armaan stops the car at this comment. He tell her that he is not ashamed of being seen around with her. And that she doesn't understand him. That she doesn't trust him. He continues and say that because of this comment they will walk all the way to Gulmohur and that also hand in hand because he is proud of being with her. Jassi tries to explain that she didn't meant in that way. She apologizes. Then Armaan offers to go to a Chinese's restaurant. Jassi refuses and Armaan wonders that how would his plan 1 fail. Both of them reach office. Maria ask them at the reception how their lunch was. Armaan smiles a total fake smile and say " great". Maria stops Jassi from going. Armaan wonders what the matter is. Maria tell Jassi excitedly that they are going for a movie. Jassi hopes that they have a good time. Maria stops her and tells her that she is going with them. Jassi refuses even when Nansreen begs her. But when Ruby mom comes and tell her to join them Jassi say yes. Maria and Nasreen comments on her unfairness. Jassi smiles and say that she will always listen to Ruby mom as she has learned everything from her like "working together in the office." Armaan over hears this.

Malika still waiting for the real estate agent. At last he shows up. He tells her " Bhabi you are looking great and I apologizes for being late. I would have chosen a better place for you to wait." Malika totally agree with and ask where the location is which she wants for the store. The real estate agent say that location is great and she is going to love the place.In the cabin Raj is waiting for Armaan. Seeing his face Raj knows that the plan was a failure. He is happy. Armaan tries to make up some excuse but Raj knows his best friend to well. He goes and write on the white board that Armaan gets a andha ( egg) in other word a big zero while he ,raj gets one point. Raj say that somebody excepted a challenge too foolishly. Armaan say that he still haven't lost and that & "Har jeetne wale ko bazigar kehete hai !". Raj pointsout that he is not sharukh khan but Armaan Suri. Armaan makes a face.The scene changes.

Purab is planning to do business with a fashion house. His assistant show him three company. Gulmohur was one of them. His assistant mentions to him that Jassi is always know to make the decision even though she is the just the assistant to the chairman and that she has the "power of attorney". Then he shows IFH. He tells Purab about Hansmuki and that how great she is. That if she wants she can make IFH the top most fashion house. Purab asks him then why isn't she doing it. He tells him that she is low in the funds.. Purab asks the person to make an appointment with her as soon as possible.

Armaan is busy planning. He is thinking if Jassi's gang can help him in any way. He hopes that he will be able to make the plan 2 as soon as possible as time is running out. Then Malika walks in. He quickly rubs the white board where he had written all the stuff. Armaan tells her that he was working. Malika say that he will kiss her when he finds out what she has done. She shows him a file which has the new store location details. She tells him that everything is done and he only has to handle the paperwork. She conclude by saying that he will love the place. She hugs and him and guess who walks in JASSI. Armaan starts looking dead nervous. Malika sees her and points out that his duty manager has come. She blows a kiss at him and leaves. Armaan say " damn" under his breath. Jassi is on her way to the cabin but Armaan stops her. He shows her the file. Jassi say that it is fine. Armaan asks her angrily that how could it be fine. Jassi replies that since Malika has chosen it she knew what she must being doing. Armaan throws the file in frustration and points out that they don't have the money. Jassi bends down to pick the file. So does Armaan when he realizes his mistake. Jassi say that then he should tell that to Malika. Armaan is taken aback. He then begs her to stay in the evening as he needs her help to finalize things. Jassi say she can't that she has to go for a movie. Armaan asks her to cancel it then. Jassi say that she has promise to someone. Armaan asks who. Jassi say " Ruby mom". He asks her why can't she cancel it. Jassi makes a expression that say " No way". She say she can't do that as she has great respect for Ruby mom. That she consider her like her own mother. Armaan smiles when she leaves. It looks as if he has found out his plan 2.

Hansmuki comes to meet Purab. Before even Purab would say a word she tells him that she is grateful for his offer but she doesn't want to do any business with him as she doesn't do business with people who takes friendship as business. Purab asks her coolly that how can she say that even before talking with him. He asks her just to listen to him as he just wants to do business with her now and that later on she can see his attitude towards friendship. Hansmuki listens to him. She asks him that why is he suddenly interested in fashion. He tells her that he like fashion. HM points out thats hardly a reason to start a business. Purab say that he never do business on the fact that he likes it not. He explains to her that there is cosmetics, media and fashion left for him to consider. He say that he doesn't like cosmetics and he has no interest in media. So he was left with fashion which he likes. And if he likes that isn't that better for him. HM says that she likes his attitude. She say that she is ready to work with him but she needs a finance consultant. Purab say she can choose who ever she wants. So now Purab Mehra is doing business with HM.

In Gulmohur the gang is ready to leave. Pari insults Ruby mom when she bumps into her. That gang jumps for her defense. Any way they Jassi leaves with the gang for the movie . Raj and Armaan check from the cabin if Pari is there in her place. They start talking very loudly that how irresponsible it is for ruby mom to leave with out doing the work which Malika had given her. Raj points out that Jassi would have done it. Both of them then wonder what they will do. Pari hears this and runs to tell Malika. After she is gone raj asks armaan the reason. Armaan say that when Malika finds out she will surely fire Ruby mom and then he would come at the right time to rescue her. Which will win Jassi's heart back. Raj say that it is an excellent plan. Armaan say that best part is that Malika doesn't even realizes that she is helping him to get closer with Jassi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu_t123 thumbnail

GR8 Update deadly!πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThanxπŸ‘

ahmed316us thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Deadlly.😊

Armaan is very clever personπŸ˜”.

Cheers,

Ahmed Fazal.
jademonkey13 thumbnail
What a Creep! Not you Deadly! Thanks so much for the update!
juni thumbnail
Thanks Deadly u are soo punctual, u know for alot of us I am sure this provided a much needed break at work, thanks for being so nice and adding some light into our days πŸ˜ƒ
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Good update, Deadly.Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
Tindae thumbnail
I have just watched Jassi, a very good update thanks deadly
Morgoth thumbnail

Your updates are just the best deadly. It feels like I'm watching the episode itself when I read them. πŸ‘πŸΌ

deadly thumbnail

Thanks guys 😳 ! I have never blushed so many times in my life. Wish I would say the same thing about my own update. You know whenever I see the repeat telecast I go like Armaan " Damn I missed that point". Thanks to Armaan influence now I have a very bad habit of saying "damn". I guess when a person do sumthing himself he is never satisfied with his work.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
neetu50 thumbnail

HELLO THERE...

THANKS FOR UPDATE AND TO BE HONEST JJKN IS GETTING DOWN NOW AS COMPAIR TO OTHER SERIALS. ANYWAY WHENEVER I CHECKED UPDATED THROW MY E-MAIL IT ALWAYS ASK ME TO LOG IN

AND MOST OF THE TIME I CANNOT GET EVEN WHEN I LOG IN..

ANYBODY HAVE AN ANY IDEA WHAT SHOULD I DO. IN THAT PARTICULER CASE...

FIRST TIME I AM JOINING THAT SITE WHICH IS GREAT.

I AM JUST WONDRING IF YOU GUYS CAN UPDATE  " PIYA KA GHAR "

AS WELL πŸ˜› THANKS------------ FOR UPDATED AGAIN....

NEETU  JI