Users

Frequent Posters

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ya kanchi i was also wondering about that..very weird

BTW great update deadly 👏🤗

Morgoth thumbnail

We will go to Setindia or any other site to read their updates, but we will miss deadly's style of writing.

Even when deadly gets delayed in posting an update, I get the gist of it from other sites, but I come back to read hers properly.

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that's for sure mysticamagic. deadly's updates are so detailed as if u r watching the show

Thanks a million Deadly

Edited by anjuman - 19 years ago
meghnapatil thumbnail

kanchi i think u missed some  episode few month back  they showed that jassi has joined some other firm (ie finance consultant hansmukhi firm)

where jassi and hansmukhi  had atalk abt jassi's life

Samona thumbnail

great update, deadly!

does anybody else think that purab's office looks like shekar gupta's office on saakshi? if it's true, it might be possible that they use the same set. im not too sure about this; it's just my thought.

kanchi thumbnail

Yeah samona i agree with ya. i also thought of tht. May be the producer were so busy in other things and they had to rent Shekhar office😉

Did they talked about Purab then??? i don't think so.. cause i have been seeing jassi's early recording too but i am not getting it???may be i have missed it.thx

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hydroxide0

wow deadly u sure must b really happy..these ppl depend on u like anything...believe me if u dun update 4 one day...they will cry like babies😭...n i was just wonderin...wat will u ppl do if deadly suddenly stops writin here....i mean u alll sure have bcum dependies😆...do ans my question

Guys let me introduce you to my friend hydroxide. Who loves to tease me back because we can't seem to decide if we are friends or enemies. OH( hydroxide) if something happens to me ( I am sure u will be the cause of it then) there will be somebody to replace me. I mean it just like a apple tree in the garden. The apple tree needs to go to the farm but then a mango tree has come to replace it. And even though mangoes and apples are different it doesn't mean that we hate one of them. I mean both are good in its own way.