cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful!! Almost have tears in my eyes... :(
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: esmeralda111

Beautiful...  He stops for a second and wonders where that bright star beside her mother was all these days. As bright & beautiful as it looked, Arnav knew, that must have been one gem of a person on earth...Khushi has turned into a star...waiting for Arnav...the message is ..do it 2day watever u want 2 do...kya pata...kal ho na ho...though its really sad but u ve written it so well...I dnt thnk it can be dragged cz its in itself z a master piece...keep it up...

I am really touched by your comment. You have got the message right .. "kal ho na ho" .. that is exactly the thought that brought me to write this story .. i personally am a "live in the moment" person and i preach for that ..
Omoraboti thumbnail

As promised to Rima, I am adding a very short epilogue to the story .. sort of an alternate ending. This is only for Anu (Mitrashakti) who left this world hoping Arnav & Khushi would unite soon.

You can choose to read it if you are looking for a happy ending too.

Arnav's perfect plan was nothing flashy or dreamy. He took the most obvious route since he realized this has been her dream all along. His family went to Gupta House with marriage proposal. It was a perfectly carried out arranged marriage. Arnav Singh Raizada gave his bride a fairytale wedding with every rituals being observed in grandeur. To the astonishment of everyone, he finally gave himself in to Kurta-Pajama. He even arranged an exclusive Salman Khan show for Khushi - watching her face gleaming with joy standing from a distance.

Arnav made sure they did not meet each other before the actual wedding itself. They first saw each other in the Mandap getting ready to be knotted forever. None of them will forget this moment ever. Arnav Singh Raizada, in his turban & sherwani, was the perfect prince of Khushi's dream. The love in Khushi's moistened eyes made Arnav thank Devi Maiya - his new found best friend.

Khushi entered Shantivan as Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada in her Red-Green lehenga - again on her husband's arms but this time smiling - with her eyes locking with his.

They first talked in nearly two years on their Suhaag Raat.

"We will never ever be apart Khushi," Arnav whispered as he wrapped her in his arms. Finally.

Khushi gave in to his embrace, "What took you so long?"

They went outside to take blessings from their parents. As they look up in the sky, the new star shining brightly beside Arnav's mother twinkled happily. Finally, her wait was over too. Finally, these two tortured souls were together. She will keep blessing these two along with her children for eternity - after all she has loved them as her own too.

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
thanks dear .. :) .. i guess it is too short but i did not want to write something very consuming .. i wanted to keep the essence of the actual story intact
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So romantic... 😍 good one 
gd9424 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaliD

Damn that star was Khushi right? Beautifully written! Have a lump in my throat. Really well done!

yeah.. i too guess so that was khushi...!!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: gd9424

yeah.. i too guess so that was khushi...!!

yeap that was.
Caroline_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Amaazing<3
Loved it<3
Thanks for the PM<3
rima thumbnail

well written and beautiful.

Thanks for writing it and dedicating it to anu. it was lovely. she would have loved it!
Edited by rima - 11 years ago