Posted: 12 years ago
update dey bey so gayi kyaaa
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

For PMs ..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 23

maan walked on d tarrace lost in his pain while d water was voilently pouring down on him...

geet walked into deir field not able to bear d heart break while d water was continuously pouring heavily...

both stood drenched in d pain of furious rain...

and cried out for deir fate..

WHY ??

geet was sitting in her room all d lost in her thoughts when rano walked in, "geet beta, teri packing ho gayi hai na.."

"packing ??" geet looked at her mother in confusion..

rano who was lost in finding sumthing, made weird face at geet, "aise kya dekh rahi hai ??.." den rolled her eyes, "mene puchha packing huyi ya nahi.."

geet still failed to understand, what her mother was asking, "par maa, packing kis liye ??"

rano stopped her searching session, "geet, tu kaunsi duniya me khoyi huyi hai, 2 hafte se dekh rahi hun. tera bilkul dhyan nahi hai kis chiz me.."

geet seemed pale, "maa woh.."

"kya maa wohh.." rano was evidently angry, "ek hafte se sab tayyariya chal rahi hai, tujhe kuchh pata bhi hai ya nahi..??"

"tayyariya.." geet was definitely missing sumthing..

rano made super angry face and angrily called out for payal, payal hurriedly walking in hearing her mother's angry voice..

"kya huva maa..."

rano made diaprooving face, "mujhse mat puchha..apni behen ko samjha...mujhse puchh rahi hai kis chiz ki tayyariya chal rhai hai.."

rano frustratedly walked out, here she is so worried wid all d arrangement for d wedding, payal n abhi's marriage is just a month away, and here her daughter gete asking her what tayyariya is going on..dis is d limit..

geet made face at payal, while payal rolled her eyes..

"geet, kahan khoyi rehti hai, shadi ki date fix ho gayi hai, its next month, uski ki tayyariya chal rahi hai.."

"WHATT" 

geet looked at her sister in astonishment, dis was seriously limit, how can she be so lost to not realise such a imp thing, she looked at her sister wid guilty look..

payal smiled in return, "me janti hun tu kisi baat se pareshan hai, par tu batayegi nahi to me kaise samjhungi.."

"di me.." geet again went silent like everytime, its been two weeks her sister is asking her d reason behind her gloominess, but geet didn't open her mouth..

payal sighed, "thik hai, me nahi puchh rahi hai, waise hum kal subah delhi ja rahe hai, shadi ki shopping karne, we vil be dere for a week. so pack ur things fast.."

wid dat payal walked out, leaving a shocking n superhappy geet behind..

omg, 

dey r going to delhi, dat means she vil get to meet maan, omg, vil she be able to meet his eyes ??, what if she do sumthing embarrasing, he is so hott n irresistible. chaddo wo to meri taraf dekhega bhi nahi, khadoos kahin ka...ek me hi hun jiske dil me ye pyar ka guitar baj raha hai...

geet imagined herself standing in front of maan wid a guitar in her hand and she dancing in most dramatic manner..and singing..

"dekha jo tujhe yaar,,dil me baji guitar..jhalka ankhon se pyar dil me baji guitar.."

geet instantly snapped out of her thought n made face...geet agar aisa kuchh kiya na...to tere dil ka toh pata nahi, khuranaji tere kaan ke niche jarur baja denge...

geet giggled at her own imagination, she suddenly felt happy and all d gloomy thoughts ran out of her mind, she hurriedly packed all d necessary things and n kept all d things ready for tom departure..

geet, agar wo tujhse abhi pyar nahi karta to kya huva, u can make him fall in love wid u, hai na..try karne me kya jata hai...atleast sumthing is better dan nothing...

geet walked in front of mirror n checked herself...she is not at all bad looking... in fact she look good, she was sure, she vil make him fall in love wid her..

she giggled feeling d goosebumps wid d thought...soch geet soch...kuchh filmy try kar..agar aisa huva to...ke tu maan ke paas se gujar rahi ho...aur achanak jor se hawa chalne lage...aur tera dupatta jake maan ke face pe atak jaye..

geet instantly imgained everything n was blushing shamelssly at her own dramatic imaginations...par agar dupatta ankh me lag gaya toh..hayy rabba maan to tera khoon hi kardega...

nahi nahi...geet kuchh aur soch...agar aisa huva to ke tera per fisal jaye aur maan tujhe bahon me pakad le...geet smiled cutely imgainging it..,..nahi nahi...agar waqt par maan ne nahi pakada to mera back to gayi kaam se...

kuchh plan aisa ho jo safe bhi ho aur effective bhi...umm..

it was how geet was lost in herself all d night...

maan's happiness seemed no bound...when his mother hav told him about handa family cuming for a week, he felt like hugging his mother tightly for d news, it was like a medicine to all his pain n restlessness dat he beared for two weeks..

maan smiled to himself and wore a polo t-shirt and a jeans instead of his daily wear..he checked himself again in mirror and gave a thumbs up...par me usse baat ke karunga...usne mujhe 2 hafte me ek call bhi nahi kiya...kamini kahin ki...umm sorry sorry...u do not call ur love kamini...she is anoying but she is cute..hai na..

maan smiled at his own childishness and went downstair, waiting impatiently for d handa family...

soon d patience was payed off and d handa family wlaked into khurana mansion, both d families greeted each other while abhi n maan took d blessing of rano n mohinder while payal did to all khuaran elders...payal n abhi already seemed to get lost in each other's eyes..payal couldn't stop blushing while abhi couldn't stop smiling..

dadi maa teased, "kya baat hai bhai, yahan to kuchh logon ki hasi ruk hi nahi rahi..."

both d families giggled while payal went all pink and abhi rolled his eyes...

maan's eyes went around to find geet, suddenly his house n family members felt too much to search geet around, dere was no sign of geet...

dadi maa looked around, "ye geet kahan reh gayi.." maan looked at dadi maa..

payal smiled, "dadi maa, wo geet car se kuchh saman nikal rhai hai, aati hi hogi.."

maan smiled inwardly, "me uski help karta hun.." wid dat maan walked out before any1 could stop him..

maan almost ran out of khuaran mansion n finally his eyes spotted geet... wearing a dark blue chudidaar, geet was half visible to maan as her half body was inside car, busy taking sumthing out..maan made face, he wanted to see her face..he instanly walked upto her and stood behind her back..

a smile formed his lips as he realised she had her hairs open, he alwz loved her curly hairs but dey were straight today and still looked so beautifull n smooth, he wanted to see her face badly..

"umm geet.." maan called hesitantly..

geet's eyes grew wide as she realised maan is right behind her. omg omg, he just came for her outside, geet jyada udd mat kuchh kaam se aaye honge aur tujhe dekh liya hoga...geet remembered one of her idea and jerked out of d car turning wid a swish..

her sudden turn, made all her face his maan's face... geet had purposely done dat, wanting to make it kind of filmy romantic scene, thinking he vil get lost in her hairs...

"ouchh.." maan shouted in annoyance as geet's hairs hit his face litle too hard while sum of hairs strands went in his eyes...

geet made worried face and instantly brushed her hairs away from his face... omg ye kya hoga. she made baby face. ye unromantic singh khurana ke sath kuchh romantic ho hi nahi skata...geet tu bhi na..thoda dhire nahi mud sakti thi..inke to ankh me lag gaya..ab kya hoga..

maan sumhow rubbed his eyes, trying to sooth it n finally shot her an annoying glare, ohh geet made baby face..kya shuruwat huyi hai..geet tu na apna ye filmy idea ko apne paas hi rakh...

she looked so adorable wid dat baby face, he wanted to bite her cheeks...maan u ..stupid she hurt ur eyes...n u find her cute..., cant she doing anything normal, alwz upto annoying him,  

it was too hard for him too understand just how d hell on d earth he fell in love wid her... opposite attracks, so true it was.. 

maan calmed himself, not wanting to fight wid her but dat hurt was too annoying..

"sorry maan.." geet made sorry face

maan chukled inwardly, "tum yahan bahar kya kar rahi ho.."

geet was already feeling butterfly dancing in her stomach, "gudgudi ho rahi hai.." geet blurbed out..

"kya.." maan asked startled..did he heard right..

geet slapped herself mentally, geet chup ho ja, kya bole ja rahi hai, ye khurana ji hai, maan. just bcoz u fell in love wid him, iska matlab ye to nahi ke iske sir pe sing nikal aaye hai..tu awehi dar mat..gain confidence...calm down..

"geet.."

geet cleared her throat, "wo me, kuchh nahi, me keh rahi thi ke me wo bag nikal rahi thi.."

maan nodded his head, "ohhk, driver wo sab kar dega, u get inside.." maan was still wondering if she said dat a min ago..gudgudi n all..bcoz he was feeling d same..oughh maan shut up n stop acting like freaking teenager..

geet nodded her head like a good gal n walked in fllowed by maan..

it was lunch time n all were sitting at d dining table

kabeer asked while eating, "daarji nahi aaye.."

mohinder gave a smile, "ji wo, humare ek rishtedar hai madanlal handa..unka phone aaya tha daarji ke liye, to unhe wahan jana pada.."

"ohh" kabeer smiled..

rano continued, "2-3 din me wo sidha yahi aanewale hai.."

maan n abhi liked dat daarji wasn't hear to keep dem away from deir laila's. abhi winked at payal knowing. ohh poor maan couldn't even do dat...

dadi maa chukled, "achha hai, waise bhi wo humasha bore karte hai.."

"maa.." kavita mumbled in surprisedment at her mother in law's blatant words while other giggled..

dadi maa giggled back, "waise mene decide kiya hai, ke hum women apni shopping alag se karenge, aur men apni shopping laga se.."

"why.." abhi instantly spat out but den regret his words instanly coz every1 burst into alughter knowing why he did dat..

dadi maa smiled naughtily, "kya abhi beta, ek mehne me shadi honewali hai aapki, hav a litle bit of patience son.."

abhi sat down in embarrasement while payal didn't even dare to look up..

maan was cursing dadi mentally n faked a forced smile..

dadi maa looked at him curiously, "maan beta, aap kyu aise shakal bana rahe hai, i thought u vil like my decision most.."

"ofcorse dadi maa.." maan gave a litle extra smile to dadi for ruining his all d planning..

"geet beta.." kavita called..

geet looked up, "ji aunty ji.."

"aap etni chup chup kyu hai, aap ko etni chup humne pehle kabhi nahi dekha.."

maan looked at geet wondering what is going on inside her mind but couldn't cum to d conclusion..

rano sighed, "pata nahi kya huva hai, 2 hafton se iska mood aisa hi off hai.."

dat caught maan's attension while geet instanly looked at him n den looked down, maan noticed dat but didn't say anything..why was she off for two weeks..i hav to talk to her. even if she dnt want to reciprocate to my feeling, i vil make sure to bring her smile back..maan promised himself..

d lunch came to an end and all left to deir respective task

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  Part 24 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 11 years ago
Mayamaan thumbnail
yahooo me 1st nahi 2nd both...😛😛

wao awsame update...

Geet ki imagination...waooo😉😉

geet imagined herself standing in front of maan wid a guitar in her hand and she dancing in most dramatic manner..and singing..

"dekha jo tujhe yaar,,dil me baji guitar..jhalka ankhon se pyar dil me baji guitar.."

Its superb...&

maan smiled to himself and wore a polo t-shirt and a jeans instead of his daily wear..he checked himself again in mirror and gave a thumbs up...par me usse baat ke karunga...usne mujhe 2 hafte me ek call bhi nahi kiya...kamini kahin ki...umm sorry sorry...u do not call ur love kamini...she is anoying but she is cute..hai na..

I love this year...Maan saying Geet to kammini...👏👏👏

The best one...😆😆😆
Edited by Mayamaan - 12 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW MY MAAN AND GEET ARE IN SAME BOTH BUT DIDT EXPRESSED IT..GEET UR CORRECT U TAKE THE STEPS COZ OUR MAAN IS A BUDDHU SINGH KHURANA
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

congas umme...😛

unnie kidhar gayi 😆

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it 
hoping that both understand each others love
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it
pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL! Geet's romantic ideas failed 😆 They both r so adorable indeed ❤️ hope Maan wil talk to geet now.. Thx 4 the update 😊
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so finnally againg they are face to face..

and now hope tat they speak out about their feelings
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hehehehehe
geet kamini hehehehehe
maan behave like puppy sick in love
shopping and 1 week together somthing interesting gone happen
nice update mishu