Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
surprise surprise and surprise these surprises are not only for khushi but also for us loving this side of arnav
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
awwhhh...they laughed together...❤️❤️

Luved ur upd...
N khushi is gonna faint????..

Omg tht will be super fun
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hey Rosyln,  Stunning update.  It has everything.  Surprises, cannot image what the next one will be.  Arnav is so romantic.  Loved, loved it...can't wait till update...
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice...the way arnav is giving her suprises...liked it alot...😊
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc!!! loved the ji talk scene...
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update

do cont soon

thnx for the pm
ASR6262 thumbnail
love it thank u for pm me
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so so sweet, would love to see arnav so loving and caring after the mu clears.thanx for the pm and needless to say,please continue soon.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous.but when we are going to witness such cute moments in the show
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav cooks Morning breakfast!!!!!!!!!

Part 21:

Arnav made her site on the sofa and not near dinning table.

Khushi: "Arnav hum waha..." she was about to say but Arnav stopped her.

Arnav: "Khushi tum yaha hi baitho main abhi aya." he said and got up to go in kitchen.

Nani: "Chote aap yaha bhi toh baith sakte hai na?" nani said but he ignored her too and passed by them into kitchen.

He went in and washed his hands. Took the cap and apron and wore it.

He was all set to stun everybody.

Arnav took help of HP to cook puris and aloo curry for Khushi.

At first when HP showed him how to prepare the dough of flour for puris he felt it easy. But when he started he poured so much water that he could make dosas with puri's dough. But HP helped him. Hp was giggling inside. Arnav caught his sight.

Arnav: "Haan... Toh... ismein... hasne wali kaunsi baath hai? Main... Pehli baar kar raha hu." he stammered a lot. As Arnav Singh Raizada who always got work done was now working himself that too for Khushi whom once upon a time he insulted a lot.

He felt happy in a way though it was difficult to do it because he was doing it for her.

Then it was time to make aloo curry. HP already boiled aloos as Arnav said him that he will make aloo curry for Khushi when he came down in hall saying Khushi to get ready.

When he was peeling them they were slipping away from his hand. It was most difficult than preparing dough. The moment he began to remove the skin the boiled potato went in his tiny nails.

Arnav: "What the... God its so difficult. Ye toh Mrs Raizada ko chup karane se bhi zyada difficult hai." he tried to remove the potato from his tiny nails. The moment he did so the potato slipped away from his hand and fell on ground.

HP picked it up and kept it in plate.

HP: "Arnav bhaiya aap jaiye ye main kardunga." he said.

But Arnav was determined that he will cook today. He some how managed it and removed the skin of all potatoes.

Now was the next step to get ready the mixture of curry. The oil was heated up and ready. When he threw in mustard seeds and green chillies in it the oil the oil cracked up and jumped. He was scared to see that as he has never cooked food. When the next step was to put potatoes he thought that when small green chillies made the oil jump back so much then what would happen if he'll put in potatoes. He imagined for a while that the whole oil pounced on him and he got burnt. But still he wanted to do it. He gently moved the potatoes in the pan closing his eyes in fear. But was shocked to see that there wasn't the loud reaction which he was expecting it instead got fried on slowly. He was now enjoying it so much. He added all the masalas and made it ready. He made low oil curry for Khushi keeping her health in mind.

When he was ready with curry it was time for puris. The dough he was rolling for puris made india, australia and God knows what not kind of maps instead of a round puri. When he slid the puri into oil pan to fry he was scared to see the boiling oil. HP showed him how to remove it from oil pan.

After completing all the cooking he placed all kinds of maps cums puris in plate.

Everything was ready now.

It took long time for Arnav in kitchen as he was cooking for the first time.

Khushi began to think that what was taking Arnav so long. She slowly got up and saw that he was cooking puris and aloo curry for her as it was her favourite.

Arnav: "Khushi dekho maine tumhare liye puri and aloo ki subji banayi hai" he said her showing the puris he just took out of oil pan.

She was shocked to see all this and fainted then and there itself.

Arnav: "Khushi..." he screamed in worry and  he kept the plate on table and ran towards her. Everybody came to see what happened.

When they came to know the reason behind Khushi's fainting they too were in shock. Everybody found out that Arnav was cooking breakfast for her.

He made her sit on sofa and sprinkled some what on her. She gained consciousness. He felt a bit relieved.

Arnav: "Khushi tum thik toh ho na?" he asked her with tears of worry in his eyes.

Khushi: "Arnav aapne... Khana... Banaya. Humare liye?" she asked with concern and love.

Arnav: "Haan roz tum banati ho aur mera itna dhyan rakhti ho toh kya main itna bhi nahi karsakta tumhare liye?"

There were tears in the eyes of both of them. Arnav was worried about her.

Nani: "Khushi bitiya aap thik toh hai na?" Nani asked but befroe she could get answer Arnav stared her.

Everyone went to the table to eat.

He brought the plate from kitchen and started to feed her.

Khushi: "Pehle aap khaiye..." she said with concern.

Arnav took first bite and then said "ruko tum isse abhi mat khana."

Khushi: "Kyu? Kya hua?" she asked.

Arnav: "Nahi kuch nahi ismein namak kam hai." he said and was about to bring salt but she stopped him.

Khushi: "Koi baath nahi Arnav chalega aapne banaya ye hi bahut badi baath hai." she said and he gave her a bite.

Khushi: "Ummm Arnav ye toh bahut acha hai. Kalse na roz aap hi banana humare liye nashta." she said in excitement.

Arnav: "What??????? No way." he said seriously to irritate her little bit.

Khushi's face suddenly went blank.

Arnav: "Tumhare liye kuch bhi... thik hai kalse main hi tumhara breakfast banaunga and tum mera lunch banana aur hum dono milkar dinner banayenge." he said with a naughty grin. She understood what he was up to.

Khushi: "Arnav..." she blushed.

Precap:

The breakfast continues.

The order of surprises reaches home.

It was definitely surprise for Khushi but a great shock for everyone in family.

Arnav and Shyam's fight.

Invites are out.

Guys I'm really sorry i cannot update this os for a week as i'm busy with writing and completing my novel. So i'll be back soon.

Hey guys buddy me for PMs and if you liked it let me know your comments.

Arnav has sent out invitations. Even you guys will receive his invitation.

Let me know if anybody wants the update soon.

Edited by Rosyln419 - 12 years ago