awesome update
loved it
waiting for next
cont.soon

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just amazng yar..
Ye maan bhi na ek week bunk nahi mara isliye clg nahi gaya aur yaha hamara questn bank shuru hogayi...aww my poor baby missng her mom..omg geet's dad hav seen them..i thnk he'l warn maan nw..waitng eagerly 4 next part
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yar
waiting for next part
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
very simple & interesting.do cont
Tamilarasi thumbnail
the story was going very nice.eagerly waiting for ur update
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
UPDATING... 😃
ANY ONE THERE??

_Jyothi_ thumbnail

Chapter 3:

Now mohinder is hell angry that he don't know about his own daughter.

But he cannot be angry on his princess.

"I think that maan might have trapped my geet, she is too nave to understand anything. I have to do something".

That night mohinder couldn't sleep, he is pacing in his room restlessly. Infact he is not sure what he is thinking, is his problem is that maan is his rivals son? Or if she marry maan then she will go away from him.

Mohinder: "how can I live without my daughter. What if any thing happens without me. Yeh tho sach hain ki all daughters one day leave their parents and start their new life, but why I am not able to digest the fact. I wont let anything happen to her, what if that maan is trapping my daughter because of his father. Ofcourse he might be knowing that she is HANDA. Ab main kya karu.."

Next day morning:

Mohinder couldn't sleep the whole night. He got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast. Just then geet too came there at the same time and wished her dad.

"Good morning dad" wished geet and smiled at him.

Mohinder gave a weak smile and wished "good morning beta."

"Geet u have exam today na?" asked meera.

"Ha bhabhi" told geet.

"So how is ur preparation?" Asked meera.

"Fine bhabhi, I was tensed st first but its easy now" told geet smiling widely. After all maan explained her the topics.

"Dad will you drop me to college today?" Asked geet.

"Sorry beta I have meeting today" told mohinder.

Meera and geet are too shocked to react because he never said no to geet. This is the first time.

"Papa, what happened to you? U r saying no to geet. When she asks for a small thing u will cancel all your meetings and bring her what she wanted" asked meera.

Mohinder faced their back and told "sometimes its good to change the preferences" told mohinder and left from there leaving a hurt geet.

"Geet don't worry I will tell yash to drop u" told meera.

"No bhabhi its ok I will go by taxi" told geet sadly and left from there.

Geet left the house and took the taxi and went to college. She is so hurt but thought that may be he is really busy.

Meanwhile maan is trying to call geet but she is not picking the call. He was frustrated and worried too because geet never miss his call.

After some time geet reached college and she was directly going to her class. But maan saw her coming and angrily went near her and grabbed geet by holding her arms and took her aside and pinned her to the wall.

"What the hell happened to u? why u r picking my call?" Asked maan angrily.

Geet became more sad seeing maan's angry face, she is feeling so frustrated today, so she shouted on maan.

"Why what happened now? I came to college na, then what is your problem. Today I have exam that means I will come for sure tho isme darne ki kya baat hain. Main choti bacchi tho nahi hu na darn eke liye ki main kahi ko jao" shouted geet angrily.

She don't know what she is talking whether it is making sense or not.

"Geet I didn't mean'"

"Bas maan I have exam I have to go" told geet and left from there leaving maan behind.

Maan: "what happened to her today, something is wrong. Geet kabhi bhi itni gussa nahi hoti. I will talk to her after exam."

Today maan is not having any exam as he is in final year he have to submit some designs so he came to college for that. He is waiting for geet in the canteen as he knows how much angry she might be but she never go without talking to him.

3 hours completed geet came out of her examination hall. He did her paper well, she remembered how she talked with maan in the morning and she felt guilty.

Geet: "I should say sorry to maan, maine itna kuch keh diya. Par maan kaha hain? Zaroor canteen main hoga."

Geet headed towards canteen and saw maan is sipping his coffee.

Geet silently sat beside him and didn't talk anything.

"How was your exam?" Asked maan.

Geet rested her head on his shoulder and held his arm and told "I am sorry maan."

Maan caressed her hair and asked softly "what happened geet? Why u r so disturbed?"

Geet looked at him and asked "you are not angry on me?"

Maan nodded in a no.

Geet made a baby face and asked "why?"

Maan smiled a little seeing her face. He cupped her face and told "I know that u r in a bad mood and when I am angry don't I shout on u??"

Geet nodded in a yes.

"So when u r angry u have full rights to shout on me, if I became angry because of ur shouting then we both will be upset. Not only men have right to shout on their girl, even you have right to take out ur frustration. It doesn't hurt me, it makes me think that why u r behaving like that and I get a chance to know about ur tensions."

Geet looked at him in awe.

"Now what happened?" Asked maan.

"Aap kab se itna samajdar ban gaye ho?" Asked geet.

Maan gave her a glare and she chuckled.

"Now tell me why my junior is angry?" Asked maan.

"When I asked to drop me to college in the morning dad told he has some important meeting. Dad never did like that, that's why I was sad and seeing you shouting on me I got more upset and shouted on u" told geet with tears in her eyes.

Maan wiped her tears and told and told "your dad might be having important meeting, u r sad for this?"

Geet nodded yes.

"Awww don't worry geet, see when you ask next time he will surely drop u" told maan to cheer her up.

"Sachi??" Asked geet.

Maan smiled and told "muchi. Waise u should have called me I would have come na."

"I didn't get that idea" told geet making sad face.

"No give me a smile, mujhe tumari udas chehra acha nahi lagta" told maan.

Geet smiled sweetly at him. Later they both went to restaurant to have lunch.

"What u eat?" Asked maan.

"Cheese pizza" told geet.

Maan nodded knowingly that she will order the same.

They both had lunch and was talking with each other.

"Kal last exam haina?" Asked maan.

"Ya.. when u will join office?" Asked geet.

"Don't know" told maan.

"What will he answer beta I will tell" came a voice from back.

Both maan and geet turned back and maan is shocked to see his dad here. Geet looked at him confusingly.

"Dad.. aap yaha?" Asked maan shockingly.

"Arey why you both are standing sit sit" told mr. khurana while he himself settled.

Maan and geet sat and looked at him nervously.

"Aapka naam beta" asked dad to geet.

"Ge.. geet uncle" told geet nervously.

"Acha.. u both are from same college?" Asked dad.

"Yes.. uncle" told geet.

"You are from which year beta?"

"4th year uncle" told geet.

"Dad stop it are you taking her interview or what" asked maan smiling at geet's nervous face.

"Arey maine kya kiya main tho apni bahu se baat kar raha hu" told dad.

Geet is shocked.

"Ji aap tho bechari bachi ko dara diya" told mom sitting beside dad.

"Mom aap bhi yaha" asked maan.

"Ha beta hum yaha lunch ke liye aye the then we saw u both here" told mom.

"Namaste aunty" wished geet.

Mom smiled at her and told "beta aunty nahi call me maa."

"Maa' "called geet with tears in her eyes. She didn't see her mom anytime. Her dad became both father and mother and taken care of her till today. Even though she missed her mom but today she is so happy seeing maan's mom.

Maan saw her tears and know that what she might be thinking. Mom too noticed her tears and got confused that why is she crying.

"Beta r u fine?" Asked mom.

"Ji aunty sorry maa" told geet.

"Come beta we will go home and talk" told dad.

Geet looked at maan and he assured her with a blink.

They all headed to KM. after a small drive they reached KM.

"Come beta I will show you maan's room" told mom.

Geet and mom went to maan's room which is not less than a dustbin.  Geet is shocked to see maan's room.

"Maa is this maan's room?" Asked geet unbelievably.

"Ha beta" told mom and chuckled seeing her face.

"Omg.. my room is far better than maan's" told geet.

"You sit beta I will show you something" told mom.

Geet sat on the couch and examining maan's room, mom came with a photo album.

"What is this maa?" Asked geet.

"Yeh hain maan ka childhood pics" told maa and gave to geet.

"Wow really maa" exclaimed geet excitedly.

Geet opened the album and saw 1 year old maan with a smile on his face.

"Awww maa he is looking so cute" told geet.

There are different photos of maan and maa, some with priya his sister.

Suddenly geet told "I never saw my mom maa."

Mom is shocked to listen this and understood why she behaved like that when they were in restaurant.

"Maa can I sleep on your lap?" Asked geet.

Mom nodded and geet rested her head on her lap. Mom caressed her hair and geet closed her eyes. She is sleeping peacefully. For the first time she is experiencing of sleeping in mom's lap. She missed these moments. Sleeping in mom's lap is the best place in the whole world, we wont get that peace in any cozy bed.

Just then maan entered his room and saw the sight in front of him and smiled.

"Come" called mom.

Maan came and sat beside her and caressed geet's hair.

"Mujhe tho geet bohot pasand aagayi, I want her as my bahu as soon as possible" told mom.

Maan smiled and mom kissed his forehead.

They don't know that what is going to enter in their lives. Will geet be BAHU of KHURANAS?

Precap: Mr. handa and Mr. khurana face to face' 😲

What will happen now?? 😕

yash-Mr. handa confrontation.. 😭

Hii gals I am so sorry for not updating this for so long. Here is part 3. Hope u all like it.

Gals I want a small suggestion from u. do u want me to end this by next update or you want some maneet moments. So that I can make it from OS to SS..

Tell me frankly friends.

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.

Waiting for ur response..

I got very less likes and comments for previous part. Tell me if u don't like this story. I will end it in next part.

Will be waiting for ur response.

U know na 150+ likes and 12+ pages comments then u will get next update.

Love

-jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
mohinder is upset 
maan's dad is taking interview😆
maan's maa is so sweet😳
plz cont soon😊
Edited by ruby3 - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow superb as always...
omg geet's dad thinking that maan is trapping her😡😡
how can he??my maan is not bad samjhe aap..ha ha just kidding..he is a father na..it's natural to think like that...hmm so he is avoiding her intentinally so that she could learn his imp in her life..but dad geetu is crying😭😭 and shouted on my maan😭😭..but iam happy that she did exam well even in sad mood..
are wah meri behen toh philosopher ban gayi..kya baat hai..only men dont have right to shout but women can when they are in frustation..wah wah!!👏👏
very true na...all are equal so rights are equal..oh sorry sorry mein toh civics lesson mein chali gayi😆😆
coming back to update aww geet asked for sorry and maan was not at all angry..kyun hoga mera maan itna accha jo hai..hayeee me fida again on my maan☺️
wow maan's mom want her as bahu asap..me too me too...
just loved maan's mom and geet's scene..choo cute...
omg!!!mr.khurana and handa face off😲😲😲
ab kya hoga????😕😕
cont asap..love u..muahhh🤗