update soon 
update soon 
update soon 
update soon 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

why isn't any one updating it?its a grp ff na!

I am trying but Gari said she had an update ready for me but she hasn't come up with the goods. Now looks like i will have to update ASAP. Give me this weekend to start writing ok.
bubble_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I am trying but Gari said she had an update ready for me but she hasn't come up with the goods. Now looks like i will have to update ASAP. Give me this weekend to start writing ok.

Ok Aysha..😊..update whenever u can...
will be waiting...😳
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 it ayesha...
take ur time😊
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

i can understand its a really dark and intimate story!and sumone has to come up with a true good track!!will wait for it😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13-Game Player 

Written by Matwamango aka Aysha. 

In a frantic panic Pia had raised her arm out and strikes out in the direction of the wolves. She managed to knock them out of the stratosphere so to speak out of reflex. Pia yelped out in anguish. Meanwhile Abhay had foreseen the impending danger headed their way. Maybe he shouldn't have left Pia out in the open like this to distract the werewolves in his direction. He had to be careful not to reveal his true form in front of Pia. With other women he'd had no trouble erasing memories right down to adding a few fake ones in ther but he was having trouble playing with Pia's mind. He couldn't hypnotise her to do as he'd wished so he had no choice but to do this.

Vampires and Werewolves have been the deadliest of enemies since the beginning of time. For some reason he felt he had to protect Pia with his very being. Right now focus on saving; then dissect on whatever was wrong with him clearly he was deeply disturbed at all times but right now he was evermore reaching on insanity. It was her scream that did it for him. Nobody dared to mess with Pia. She was his shiny new toy. At the scene of the incident Abhay was flabberghasted by the revelation before him. Pia lay crumpled down on the floor with her arm raised out. Some of the werewolves were now surrounding her. With his razor sharp vision he saw some wolves wounded. This had raised a few brows he thought swiftly tending to Pia's side gnarling at  the werewolves baring his fangs. To helll with hiding his demonic true form. If she saw she saw. He was certain Pia would be allured by the mirage before her. All girls flocked back to him like sheep.

The werewolves began to moved in their packs to attack Abhay now. One leaped above Abhay's head trying to snap his head off but Abhay used his super speed to avert the physical impact. CRASH. The pup fell to the ground hurt by the collision with another wolf. Abhay had done this on purpose. Kill two birds with one stone. One by one he'd managed to fatally wound the pack with his might. He killed one of the werewolves with his bare hands ripping his head off mutilating it then he turned his attention on a grey wolf marching at him in full speed. He was thirsty. He smelt blood. Pia's blood. Fight for control was the only thing he could scream at himself using this as motivation to do as much damage as possible.

Pia gaped mouth open at how fast Abhay was moving. Blink and you'd miss it. Abhay was protecting her from them. Guilt had consumed her. How could she use her powers??? On werewolves. In doing so she'd depleted more power. It wasn't worth it. Hindsight was a good gift to have she thought miserably. Had she known Abhay would come to the rescue then she'd have conserved this for another time. She'd made her mind up. Lose her powers or save a life? Angels were meant to be guardian angels. Pia was adament on doing the right thing.

Finally the werewolves had been dissassembled by Abhay single handedly tearing his enemy apart. Pia was in awestruck by Abhay's heroic efforts. If she hadn't been sold on saving his soul then, this display had only strenghtened her belief. Abhay had a sense of some empathy. Compassion, Passion. All animals had a want for self preservation but Abhay went beyond the call of duty. Pia's heart swelled in pride. Abhay risked exposure for her. 

Abhay was at a precipice of the call of Pia's blood. He closes his eyes defanging out of his vampire mode, composed himself again then let out a worried look plastered all over his immaculate features-Pia!!!
Pia stared at Abhay for a fraction of a minute puzzled by his altering persona shifting from a killer to a lovable almost humane being. Pia's voice faltered coming back to reality again wincing in pain biting her lips she mustered-I'm fine!! Just a little...Woozy. 
Abhay was beginning to feel a little desolate, out of his depth with a tinge of desperation with the urge to suck Pia dry fighting his animal instincts hoarsely muttering whilst knelt down to Pia-You've lost a lot of blood. (The blood wasn't the only concern. It was what he'd witnessed. Pia had fended off some of these werewolves with powers. He was certain of it. Right now take her somewhere to recuperate. He picked her up in his arms keepin his eyes from staring at the blood before him. It didn't help at all. The scent was overpowering his senses) Pia keep your eyes open. Don't fall asleep ok???
Pia merely nodded weakly.
Abhay took her back to the car and started to kiss away her injuries as best he could while Pia watched in amazement the magic cure had brought colour back to her pale flesh.

Abhay saw Pia drift off in his car. Would anyone mind if she stayed the night with him? He wasn't going to take advantage of an unconscious girl but this was a first time he'd care for another being. He preferred killing than looking after another soul. Abhay drove her to his place for the night and lay her in his bed. Abhay removed the blood stained clothes in one go ripping it off of her, cleaned her up so the blood was no longer an issue. It wasn't as if he hasn't seen her naked before. Abhay wasn't turned on by her right now for he was fully driven to play the role of a doctor tonight. He licked his fingers to sate a part of him. His eyes changed colour again powering up again. Abhay covered Pia with a blanket.

Abhay darted directly to the computer hacking through every code laid out for him in his search for Pia. After the failure to find her he'd decided to do an facial recognition software finding some sort of match but nothing. Pia was a ghost. No she was a nobody. It was like she'd dropped out of the sky out of nowhere. So this Pia or whatever she was is Jane doe. There were some girls in the database with similar features but non of them matched Pia. Pia wasn't a vampire so strike this notion out of the conspiracy theory, nor was she a She-wolf or any other shape shifter evident from her scent being so sweet to his senses, Pia was certainly not human for no human could ward off werewolves like she'd done so who was this Pia? Why was she so important to him? Secrets! Secrets! Yet more secrets! Abhay knew of one other alternative. Pia was pure in heart. He'd seen this. 

Abhay knew Pia was in no immediate danger here so he'd left her. The residents at the Rathod household were all fast asleep. Abhay went into Ayaan's room and did the most heinous of acts. Ok so it wasn't something knew. He'd stopped drinking pure blood in over a century. Abhay needed blood. He leaned over and saw Ayaan's innocent eyes fly wide open. Before he could say anything, Abhay sank his fangs into his soft flesh draining Abhay to the brink of death. The blood tasted tainted; bland like it needed flavour. This kid was dying. So his suspicions were correct. Abhay withdrew from the body leaving the marks for Pia to see. 

Abhay was back in time to see Pia smirking at her disorientated state of being. She looked cute. Abhay in a stern expressionless mode-So you're back. I thought your angelic friends would have taken you from the living. 
Pia saw how exposed she was blushing. She avoided Abhay's probing eyes. Did he suspect?-Its late. I have to be somewhere.
Abhay handed Pia some fresh clothes-I'm afraid i discaded the other outfit. The size should be correct.
Pia frowned-U know my size?
Abhay smirked back-I know every inch of your body Pia. Lets just say i am good at sizing the opposite sex.  I'll give U some privacy. I don't want to keep you.
Pia saw Abhay turn his back calling out to him-Thanks for...saving me.
Abhay shot back-From where i stood U seemed to be doing a good job defending yourself. I've left breakfast on the table eat up. You'll need to conserve your strength for whats to come.

As soon as Abhay was out of the room Pia began to scoff all the food down her. Then she saw her injuried had been miraculously healed recalling a memory of Abhay's cool lips on her skin. It was a balm. A remedy. The sweetest medicine she'd ever... 

Abhay dropped Pia to the Rathods sensing hysteria. She ran into the house with her key then rushed upstairs to see Misha had Ayaan in her arms crying. What had happened overnight????

Kabir and the doctor were in the corridor in serious talks.

Pia rushed to Misha's side-What...
Misha through sobs-He's dying Pia...He just relapsed...his dying...the doctor...all but signed his death certificate.
Pia was in no mood to allow this to happen-Misha may i..? Hold him!!! I...
Misha nodded-Where were U? We were...
Pia responded back-I had a little mishap.  (Pia used her calming influence over Misha and made her get out of the room) I need a little time alone with Ayaan.

Pia now holding Ayaan' gasped at the bite mark-Abhay!!! No!!! He wouldn't!!! (Anger was not a trait an Angel should have but this was a betrayal of her trust in the monster. Abhay was taking out his enmity with this innocent. Was he testing her limits? Hot tears streamed down Pia's face)
Pia stroked Ayaan's throat then his cheek promising-I will give U life. Ayaan U will live. This i promise U. Abhay will pay. He is messing with the wrong Angel.

Pia focused on Ayaan only. Pia used her anger to surge her powers to the max. Her energy was being distributed into Ayaan while leaving her powerless. He was slowly coming to his full bill of health. Pia had poured light into Ayaan. Her light. This was the ultimate sacrifice she could make. A life for a life. Ayaan opened his baby brown eyes and smiled at Pia. He wrapped his arm around her.

Ayaan saw Pia waning. Her energies were almost all gone. She used everything she had and then everything went blank.

Abhay now knew. Pia wasn't who she'd claimed to be. Pia was a ruse. Pia was another fallen. Daniel. Pia. How many of them would fall to save the world. It wasn't worth saving. Abhay clenched his fists. Adaa. Abhay suspected something fishy the moment Pia led him to the lake. They were all deliberate. Abhay had suspected since he mentioned a glimmer of his past to Pia. It was all a game. This game player now had a new player. Pia would burn. He would take away everything she loved as a punishment for meddling into his affairs. Abhay was back. The cold calculating demon was out of his cage now. No angel would stop him from the rampage. 
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awsm update ayesha ...

Edited by hema_rawat - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update!πŸ‘
So Abhay is back to his old self!  lets see how Pia deals with him now.
Edited by abhiya0006 - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh oh, to abhay thinks pia is adaa or is it something else. oh no ab kya hoga? Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago