Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome... it's unique story... Waiting for the next update....
fmaryam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luvd it!!! 😊 thnx for da pm and pls pls do continue!!!!!
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update
loved it
pls continue soon
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The history is so interesting
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting, cant wait to see how the story unfolds.
please continue soon and thanx for the pm.
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!!!!

Loved Kushi's  work and her enthusiasm to do it...

Waiting to see what Arnav says to her...

Continue soon...
Apples94 thumbnail
I loved the update
It was very interesting
Can't wait to read more
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was awesome.  Arnav can relate his dreams to the pictures from the album.  Kushi can sense his tension.  Will the evil shyam make his entry in the next update.  Waiting for the update
pheonix24 thumbnail
Hi there..
I just came across your FF recently..and I read all the 15 chapters..Brilliant job!..I loved the concept..Please add me to your PM list..i would love to read more!
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hi guys, sorry for the slow updates, the story is going to get a little complicated, so i have to put a lot of thought into it. so bear with me.

Chapter 16

Shayam got off the train and out of the station and made his way to the taxi stand.  It was just a 2 hour ride and he would be in Kundanpur,  he would he close to Khushi. He engaged a taxi promising to pay double since not of the taxi driver wanted to go that way. He didn't care how much he would have to pay. He had gone through too much to get here.  As he sat in the taxi looking out the window, he thought about Khushi, beautiful Khushi, where would she run to now. He would do everything to make her see how much he loved her. She didn't need Rohit, he was a boy. But he Shayam was a man and would take better then better care of Khushi. Shayam began to  get lost in his day dreams.

"Arnav!!" Khushi said softly but unable to hide her alarm.  She took his hands in hers, his hands were cold and trembling, she brought them to her lips and tried to warm them with her breath, rubbing them within her hands. "are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes" Arnav took a shuddering breath, "No, No I'm not alright, and haven't been for a long time."

"What do you mean?"

Arnav pulled out his phone and dialled number, "Where are you?" he spoke into the phone. "Meet me in the study right now."

"Who?" Khushi asked

"Akaash" was all he said and turned to look out of the window.

40 minute later, Khushi sat in stunned silence,  trying to digest everything that she had just learnt of Arnav Singh Raizada live. The strange unbelievable truth of his life, the torment and anguish he had lived with. As unbelievable as it sounded it strangely seemed possible to her. she went over everything he had told her, trying to connect the dots in her mind. "So you believe that you are connected to this Havali from a previous life. And you have had nightmares about this place ever since you were a young boy." Arnav nodded.

"Almost every night. The only good thing about the nightmares was the girl. I dreamt about her not knowing she was real, I fell in love with never believing she would ever be real."

"You fell in love with the girl in your dreams." Khushi asked astonished.

"No, I fell in love with the girl from my nightmares." He said with an ironic smile.

"But she isn't real. How can you love someone who isn't even real?"

Arnav snorted, "I said I never believed she would ever be real. But she is, she was real then and she is real now." He walked to Khushi and put his hand on her shoulders, one hand loving tracing her face, "the same hazel eyes, the same glowing skin and the same sunshine smile. My world became whole, Khushi when I laid eyes on you for the first time in this very place."

Khushi looked with wide eyes at Arnav and Akaash who was sitting at the desk going through the journals and photographs. He looked up at Khushi with a beaming grin and nodded his head, "he told me that very night."

"And you believe this is a case of reincarnation." Khushi asked sceptically.

He shrugged "no other explanation makes sense. Bhai's dreams and visions of a life 80 ,85  years back. memories of this place, the Havali and orchids, places he had never been to in this life time. And not to mention the girl with the same face and everything who died then, but she stands in front of bhai now."

"And your saying I'm the girl from your dreams."

"No, you're the girl from my nightmares," Arnav smiled ruefully.

"Oh! Gees thanks, that is exactly what a girl loves to hear." Khushi pouted. Making Arnav chuckle.

"Sorry"  he said

"Look as fantastic as it sounds, I really don't know what to believe, and this reincarnation  craa er... thing,  you don't expect me to believe it do you?" she asked looking from one to the other.

"Khushi I don't believe it myself, for all I know I must be mental. But Akaash insisted that we should look at it from every angle. I've tried the scientific way and almost really lost my mind. The dreams didn't stop only my mind became more hazy." He turned to look out of the window remembering the upheaval he went through to get rid of his curse.

She took a deep breath, though she could not fathom what he must have gone through. She knew she could not bear to see him suffer or in pain. She had no idea how to handle anything supernatural.  And what Arnav had told her was beyond natural. But she would do anything to help him. " look it does not matter what I believe. I'll help you, try and solve this. I'm good at unearthing history. And only the history of this place can help solve this dilemma, I can find out what really happened there 80 years back.   And old Haveli's have many mysteries hidden away.

Arnav looked at her, "it's not just you help  that  is needed Khushi,  what I feel is not a passing phase,  it way deeper then you can imagine, I won't lose you again, I don't think I could bear  it then and I won't be able to bear it now. I know you feel something for me." His eyes in anguish blazing into hers.

"I can't deny that I do have feelings for you Arnav, very strong feelings, but this is all going too fast. First let us try to solve this problem and the problem in the east wing.  But I won't step away from you that is a promise." She took his hand in hers and solemnly into his eyes. Sealing their fate that brought them together once again.

In the east wing a dark shadow twisted and turned within itself in anguish.  It had waited and it had lost, helpless with no substance, its greatest enemy had once again wrapped himself within the power of love.  A power the darkness could not understand.  It hated it but it had waited too long to quench  it thirst, she was here and his hunger  was worse the ever.

The shadow rolled and rolled across the walls and windows,  rattling the panes and making the heavy pictures shift position. It spun and twisted against the door's and windows trying to find a way out.  But it was sealed, trapped within these walls. And she was so near it could feel her presence.  But it could also feel him presence.  It used all its energy to call her to it.  but she didn't even hear. He shielded her, his aura too bright that it hurt. And the shearing pain made the darkness fade and the shadow shrivel  and hide. Its energy fading but it would wait, like it had waited for such a long time. It would wait.

While Arnav, Akaash and Khushi talked in the study, trying to figure out what to do and get more information about Arnavya and Shayamraj and the girl that stood in between them. Rohit poked his head through the door. "There you are, you won't believe who just came to Kundanpur."  he said with a cheeky smile.

"I know Deepak right? we were expecting him"

"Nope,  wrong answer. Guess again"

"Look Rohit I don't have time to play your silly games, so spit it out."

"Jha, your one and only Psycho stalker" Rohit said beaming.

Khushi groaned in frustration, "Oh no and here I was thinking I would never have to see his face for the next three months."

Arnav and Akaash looked at each other puzzled, "ex- boyfriend?" Arnav asked with a frown. His face relaxed as Khushi made gagging sound. And Rohit grinned.

"No, simply Psycho stalker, don't worry he's harmless only follows her around like a  love sick puppy dog." Rohit grimaced "really ugly toad eyed puppy dog."

"Khushi if you're not comfortable working with this guy, I'll speak to Mr. Kholi, and have him taken of this project." Arnav said with concern.

"No, No there not need to do that, Mr. Jha is really harmless. He is more annoying the scary. I can handle him." Khushi said reasonably.

"Right," Rohit put his arm around Khushi. "Besides when will this bodyguard come in handy." Then he hooted with laughter. "and once he lays his eyes on Raizada here, he not going to want to step around his territory."

Khushi elbowed him in his change his hoot of laughter into a howl of pain. "I'm not anybody territory."  She said glaring at Rohit and then at Arnav and Akaash lifted both his hands up indicating he was out of this one.  So giving Arnav and Rohit a dark glare, Khushi left the study.

do leave your comments and hit the live button

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago