Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it alot !! specially the last part where u make arnav runs the stairs  👍🏼   please please update sooon ❤️ 

thanks again for the pm 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this part is good,but honestly speaking I didn't like the fighting part. actually I am a very peaceful person and not vindictive at all.Arnav could hand over shyam to police. but any way he got punished for his heinous deed.I am a little disappointed,because there is no arshi moment in this part. but hope we will get extra doze of arshi moments in the next part.
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww tht was super cuteee loved the way shyam got battered dont want u to end it though think u should carry on may be show what happens romance afta they had th baby hw arnva reacts it would be super cool lool
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can't Wait For The Romance ; P 😳 Happy For Anjali 🤗
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE it...especially the part where arnav beating shyam...cant wait for u to update...love it
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want this to enddd~! :(
I thought Shayam might be coming back for revenge and kidnapping Khushi and maybe Mohan would betray Arnav xD just a few ideas
Regardless can't wait for the next few updates!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 24: The confession, as it should have happened on V-day! 

Khushi was on the terrace, leaning against a post, thinking about the beautiful moments she had shared with Arnav ' the hug in the rain, the kiss near the pool, the different times he pulled her close to him, the first time they made love.. She smiled, her eyes lowered, shy and blushing. She put her hand on her heart, her heart was beating fast .. she loved how Arnav had that effect on her. He made her feel alive! He was perfect, far far better than the husband she always wanted.. he absolutely adored her. She could feel his love in every touch, every word, every time she looked into his eyes.. oh, those amazing brown eyes that speak volumes.. and now soon, the symbol of their love.. their child will be born! I can't wait for you to arrive, she thought, touching her tummy! Your papa and I are so excited.. she made an annoyed childish face.. yes, your father doesn't want to be called Babuji! He's so strange.. and yet, I love him. She blushed, thinking how clear it was now to her how much she loved him. She remembered the first time she realized that she loved him, when she had pictured flowers and stars falling from the heavens! She chuckled, I was so stupid. She felt sad, thinking if only I knew that I loved him then.. maybe all this might not have happened.. why did I have to wait till that fateful day to tell him.. she remembered how she felt the night when she had waited for him on the terrace.. just like tonight! Her heart beats quickened .. dhak dhak.. and she felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew who it was! Only one person had that effect on her.

She turned around and she saw a smiling Arnav, his eyes filled with love. "Khushi!". He took her hand in his, looked at them and then looked back into her eyes. "Main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon' jo main uss raat tumse kehne wala tha.. par kabhi keh nahi paya! (I want to tell you something.. I want to tell you what I wanted to say that night, but I never did!)". Khushi could feel her heartbeats racing now, her breathing had quickened and she thought she would faint. Her grip on Arnav's hands tightened. "Khushi, kal raat ko jab mujhe laga ki tumhara accident hua tha, mujhe pata nahi kya hua... main dar gaya.. aisa laga ki agar mujhe tum naa mile to, phir se tumhara chehra nahi dekh pata toh, tumhara smile.. uss samay aisa laga tha ki mere saasain ruk gaye the.. aisa laga ki main hi mar gaye.. aur phir jab maine tumhara awaaz suna, toh aisa laga ki mera dil phir se dhadakne lage... ki main phir se zinda ho gaye.. phir mujhe ehsaas  ho gaya ki shaayad tum hi ho jiske baare main Di hamesha kehti thi.. jiske bina mere dhadkane ruk jaayenge.. jiske bina main jee nahi paooge.. (Khushi, last night when I thought that you had an accident, I don't know what came over me. I was scared. I was wondering what if I never found you, what if I could never see your face again, your smile.. then I felt like I had stopped breathing, that a part of me had died.. and then when I heard your voice, it felt like my heart had started beating again, I felt alive again.. Then I understood that maybe you were the girl that my Di always used to tell me about.. without whom my heart would stop beating, who I can't live without!)."He took her hand and put it on his heart. "Ab mera dil zor zor se dhadaktha hain.. jab tum mere paas hote ho.. aur jab main tumhare baare main sochta hoon.. uski dhadkan main bhi mujhe tumhara naam sunaayi deta hain.. (Now my heart beats quickly when you are near me and when I think of you.. I think I can hear your name in those heartbeats)", he stopped and looked at her and said, "Khushi". A tear rolled down her face. He wiped the tear off and took her face in his hands. "Shaayad issi ko pyaar kehte hain.. agar yahi pyaar hain toh, toh main .. (Maybe this feeling is called love.. if this is love.. then.. then I)" he stopped, unsure of what to say. "Main tumse bahut bahut bahut zyaada pyar karta hoon.. aur karna chahta hoon.. usse bhi zyaada.. tumhare zindagi main itni khushiyaan laana chahta hoon ki tum har uss gham ko bhool jaayenge jo maine tumhe diya hain.. maine tumhe kitna dukh pahuchaaya hain.. woh sirf isliye tha.. kyunki.. mere ego mujhe maan ne nahi deta tha ki tumne mere dil ko chua hain.. ki mujhe tumhari fikar hain.. tumhari ek aasoon dekh kar mera dil tootta tha.. aur mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki kuch bhi karke tumhara uss gham ko door karoo.. par maine kabhi kisike liye aisa mehzooz nahi kiya tha.. isiliye bina soche kuch bhi bol deta.. aur tumhe aur dukh hota.. aur phir uske baad, mera dil phir se toot jaata tha because I knew I had hurt you! Khushi, I really really love you.. zindagi main pehli baar maine shaadi ke baare main socha.. kyunki main zindagi bhar tumhara saat rehna chahta hoon.. I want you to be mine..! main poori duniya se yeh kehna chahta hoon ki tum mera ho.. aur hamesha mera hi rahoge..  (I love you a lot.. and I want to love you more. I want to bring so much happiness in your life that you will forget all the sorrow that I gave you. I have hurt you a lot because my ego never let me accept that you had touched my heart.. that I cared about you. I was heart broken every time I saw your tears and I just wanted to do something to take away that sorrow. But I had never felt that way for anyone before so without thinking I would say something.. and hurt you even more. Then I would be heart broken again because I knew I had hurt you! Khushi, I really really love you. For the first time ever in my life, I thought about marriage.. because I want to be with you forever. I want you to be mine! I want to tell the whole world that you are mine and that you will be mine forever!" Both Arnav and Khushi had tears running down their cheeks by now and Arnav pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. 

Khushi could not believe what she had heard. So he was going to confess his love for her that night. Deep down, she had known. She pulled away from the hug and grabbed his arms. "Arnavji, mujhe bhi pata chal gaya tha ki aap hi ho woh insaan jiske saat main apne poori zindagi bitaana chahti thi.. (Arnav, I also understood that you were the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life)" then she smiled, "aur phir Devi Maiyya ne bhi toh ek din bataaya tha..(and even God told me that one day)" Arnav surprised, "What?" "Aap ke haat se mere sar pe chunari gira tha (A shawl had fallen from your hands on my head)". Arnav raised his eyebrows, "Unbelievable!". Then she touched his face and said, "Arnavji, shuru shuru main, main samajh hi nahi paati thi ki kya ho raha tha.. aapke paas aate hi meri dil ki dhadkane tez ho jaati thi.. jab bhi aapko Lavanyaji ke saat dekhti thi toh bura lagta tha.. pata nahi kyun.. jahaan bhi dekhti thi.. bas aap hi nazar aate the.. main hamesha aap ko dekh na chahte thi.. main hamesha aapke baare main sochti thi..(Arnav, at first I could never understand why my heart beats quickened when I was near you.. why I felt bad seeing you with Lavanya.. I never knew why wherever I looked I could see only your face.. I always wanted to see you.. I always thought about you)" then she made a face, "par mera ghamand aapko yeh bataane se inkar karte the ki haan, mujhe aapka fikar thi jab aap mujhse naaraz hokar kahi chala gaya..(But my pride never let me tell you that..  I was anxious when you had disappeared after our fight)" She looked at him and smiled, "Arnavji, main toh kab ki aapka ban gayi thi.. mera dil sirf aap hi ke liye dhadakta tha.. aur hamesha sirf aap hi ke liye dhak dhak karenge..(Arnav, I have been yours for a long time now, my heart only beats for you.. and it will always beat only for you)". He took her face in his hands and kissed her on her lips softly.

As their faces separated, she made a childish face, "Ab bataao mujhe ki aap ke paas meri payal kahaan se aaya tha.. aur aapne mere saat sangeet ke raat ko dance kyun kiya.. aur..(Now tell me why you had my anklet with you and why you danced with me on the night of the Sangeet and), ". He sighed and said, "Main kahaan phas gaya hoon (Where am I trapped!)". Khushi opened her mouth wide.. and he laughed and kissed her. "Humhari poori zindagi baaki hain.. main tumhara har sawaal ka jawaab doonga.. theekh hain..(We have our entire lives ahead of us.. I will answer all your questions, ok?)" She smiled and then stopped and said, "Ek minute, Arnavji. Aap ke beti aap se kuch pooch rahi hain.. uske aane ke baad aap kisse zyaada pyaar karenge.. usse ya uski amma ko (Wait, Arnav! Your daughter wants to know something. After she is born who will you love more.. her or her mother?)". Arnav put his lips together and looked up as if thinking about the answer. Khushi's mouth opened wide again and he looked back at her, with a naughty smile, "I donno" she made a pouty childish face. "Arre ha.. toh meri beti se kahiye.. sorry, par tum meri patni ki baad hi aayenge.. main hamesha hamesha sirf mere patni se hi sabse zyaada pyaar karoonga (Oh yes, tell my daughter.. sorry, but she will come only after my wife. I will always love my wife the most)". He touched his forehead on hers and smiled, then he kissed her forehead and then hugged her. Khushi smiled and said slowly, "Arnavji.. hum neeche chale.. mujhe bhook..(Arnav, lets go down.. I'm hungry)" He put his finger on her lips' "chup! aur kuch mat bolo.. is lamhe ko aise hi dhalne do (Chup, don't say anything else.. let this moment pass)". She blinked twice and then asked, "ab hum chale? (Shall we go now?)" He sighed and said, "Yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudhregi (This girl will never change!)". He lifted her in his arms and said, "theekh hain..  neeche chalte hain (Ok, lets go downstairs)" and then walked to the living room.

He put her down once they reached the stairs. The Raizadas and Guptas were gathered in the living room. Anjali was there too, sitting in one corner, quietly looking down, while others were talking to each other. Nani glanced at Anjali once in a while, I wonder what she wants to tell everyone. A few minutes ago, Anjali had come to the dinner table and announced that she had something to tell everyone and so they had to go into the living room. They had all gone there, but then she refused to say anything until Arnav and Khushi would join them. Payal noticed Arnav and Khushi walking to them and called out, "Khushi". Everyone looked at them. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, unsure what was happening. Arnav walked to his sister and sat on his toes next to her, touched her hand. "Di, aap theek ho? (Di, are you alright?)" Anjali stood up angrily. She turned to Khushi.

"Khushiji, aap ye ghar main reh nahi sakti.. abhi issi waqt yaha se chali jaayiye (Khushi, you can't stay at this house anymore.. leave at this instant)". Anjali said, looking at Khushi. Everyone was shocked and they stood up. Khushi felt like her whole world came crashing down. Arnav got up and his face shocked, "Di.. aap yeh kya.. main Khushi ke bina nahi.. (Di, what are you saying.. I cannot live without Khushi)". Anjali put her hand up, as if telling Arnav to stop talking. She walked to Khushi and then said, "aur waapas hum aapko lekar aayenge.. (and we will bring you back) " she smiled and touched Khushi's face.. "iss ghar main aap dulhan ban kar phir se pravesh karenge! par iss baar aapke aur Chotte ke shaadi hum dhoom dhaam se karenge.. theek hain (you will enter this house again as a bride. But this time you and Chotte will have a grand wedding, ok?)". Khushi had tears in her eyes and she hugged Anjali. Arnav was relieved and he smiled. Everyone else had smiles on their faces. Anjali turned around and walked to Babuji, Amma and Buaji. She put her hands together in prayer and asked them, "Main aapse Khushiji ka haat maang rahi hoon.. mere Chotte ke liye.. kabhi kabhi usko thoda gussa zaroor aata hain .. par dil ki bahut achcha hain.. Khushiji ko hamesha khush rakhenge..(I want to ask you for Khushi's hand in marriage for my Chotte.. He does get a little angry at times, but he is very good at heart.. he will always keep Khushi happy)" Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and smiled. Babuji nodded. Amma and Buaji hugged Anjali. Nani hugged Khushi.

Nani looked at Anjali and said, "Wah bitiya.. kya socha aapne.. ab chalo.. khaana khaate hain.. kitna kaam baaki hain.. ghar main shaadi jo hain (Anjali, what a great idea! Now let's go and eat dinner.. there is so much work to do.. there is going to be a wedding in this house)". Everyone walked to the dining room, leaving Arnav and Khushi. They were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes, smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes! 

Part 25: The wedding date is set! (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56400104)

---- 

Please guys, I do want your comments this time.. I want to know if this post had the same effect on you as it had on me..!

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
firstly thnx for the pm and loved this part GREAT GREAT confession 
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update 

wonderful loved it

Thank you for the pm
jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was the best confession i've read thus far. what a great update! thank you so much! :)