Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww amazin part ..lovd thr confession 
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
their confession made me cry. so heartfelt and real...ooo a wedding...I love weddings!!!!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I was planning to end the story with this part- just show the suhaag raat scene, where Khushi will remember what all happened during the wedding. But then I was so happy reading your comments, saying you wanted me to write more about the wedding! So here it is, I am going to take it slow.. so that you and I can enjoy each and every day that leads to the wedding.. there is going to be romance ... and a lot of it!! I did think of bring Shyam back and doing some drama, but I decided not to.. 'coz I love happy endings and romance and in my story, I dont want a villain!! Please do let me know if the romance is getting boring, in which case I can bring Shyam back or bring in some other twists!! Please like and leave your comments so that I can improve the story!! (Oh and I did mention the mood swings a bit today.. will keep bringing that in later too! 😳) Enjoy!!!

Part 25: The wedding date is set!

As Arnav and Khushi walked to the dining table, everyone was eating and talking about the wedding preparations. Arnav went to sit by Anjali and she smiled and said, "Nahi Chotte.. aaj Khushiji meri saat baitengi.. tum waha beto (Chotte,no, Khushi will sit with me. You sit over there)". Arnav walked to the other side of the table and sat down opposite to Anjali and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi were seated on either side of Nani, who was at the head of the table; even though they were eating, they kept looking at each other. Anjali was saying, "Nani, itna sara kaam baaki hain.. hum sab kaise karenge..(Nani, there is so much to do.. how will we do everything?)" Arnav and Khushi looked at Anjali and said together, "Nahi, Di.. aap kuch nahi karenge! (No, Di, you wont do anything)" then they looked at each other shocked at the fact that they spoke the same thing together! Anjali smiled and looked at them, "haan haan.. Nani dekhiye to.. pehle Chotte hi tha jo humara zyada khayaal rakta tha.. aur ab mujhe ek chotti si behan bhi mil gayi! (Ok, ok, Nani, look at this. Till now only Chotte used to fuss about me, now I have my little sister too!)", she smiled and touched her face. Arnav smiled and Khushi's eyes were filled with tears as she looked at Anjali. "Khushiji, aapne humare parivaar ke liye jo kiya.. mere liye jo kiya.. main yeh kabhi nahi bhool sakti..(Khushi, what you did for our family, for me, I will never forget that)" Khushi shook her head, "Di, ab iske baare main hum koi baat nahi karenge.. aap hamare Di hain.. aur aap bahut bahut achche hain (Di, lets not talk about that anymore. You are my Di and you are very very sweet)" She hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. The Guptas were smiling and Garima and Buaji closed their eyes in silent prayer. There was a lot of happiness on that table, but the two happiest people could not take their eyes off each other throughout dinner.

After dinner, the Guptas walked towards the door. Buaji turned to Khushi and said, "Chalo titliya, humhe chalna chahiye (Come, Khushi, we need to leave now)". Khushi's eyes widened. Anjali and Nani turned to Khushi, their eyes sad. "Nahi (No)". Everyone turned to look at Arnav, shocked. He was embarrassed, and he stammered as he said, "Aaj hi jaane ka kya zaroorat hai.. Di, Khushi kuch aur din yaha reh sakte hain na'(Is it necessary to leave today itself? Di, Khushi can stay a few more days, right?)" Anjali smiled, and said, "Kyun.. ab aap dono ke shaadi hone jaa rahe hain.. toh Khushiji ko apne maike se hi yaha aana na (Why? you are getting married .. Khushi has to come here from her parents' house)". Arnav shook his head, "No Di. woh (No, Di.. I mean)" He stopped and looked at Khushi, his eyes asking her "What do I say, help me!". She smiled naughtily, as if saying, I'm not helping you out.. you can get yourself out of this mess alone! "Woh di.. sangeet ke liye dance practice.. (Di, the dance practice for Sangeet)" Arnav turned to his Di. "Khushi ko toh uske liye yaha roz aana padega aur agar usse yahan se wahan roz jaana he toh usko takleef hoga.. aur iss halat main usko aaram ki zaroorat hain (Khushi will have to come here everyday for the practice and she will find it difficult to travel back and forth everyday. And now in this condition, she needs to rest)". Anjali and Nani couldn't control their laughter. Arnav and Khushi blushed. Anjali said, "Oh.. toh ab tumhe dance karna hain Chotte.. theekh hain.. Khushiji agar aapko takleef hain toh? (Oh, so now you want to dance, Chotte.. ok.. Khushi, if you will have difficulty, then)" Khushi turned and said, "Nahi Di mujhe roz aane jaane main koi dikkat nahi hogi (No Di, I wont have any problem traveling back and forth everyday)". She turned and raised her eyebrows looking at Arnav, saying "What will you do now?" Anjali understood the game Khushi was playing and she played along. "Chotte dekho, Khushiji ko koi problem nahi hain..(Chotte, look, Khushi doesn't have a problem) " Arnav was furious, "Theekh hain.. toh woh ghar jaa sakti hain..(Ok, then she can go home)" Buaji interrupted and said, "Arre.. titliya.. ek kaam karo..tum aaj raat yahan ruko.. humhe waise bhi kal yaha aana hain.. panditji se milne.(Khushi, do one thing. Stay here tonight. We have to come back here tomorrow to meet the Pandit)" The pandit was coming the next day to decide on a date for the engagement and the wedding. Khushi smiled and nodded her head and Payal and Khushi walked with their family members to the gate and said bye. When they walked back into the living room, everyone was still there talking about the wedding preparations. Khushi looked around, but couldn't find Arnav. Anjali noticed this and said, "Chotte ko kuch kaam tha.. woh kamre main chala gaya hain (Chotte had some work to do, he is in his room)". Khushi smiled and she walked to her room.

Arnav was furious, "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. apne aap ko samajti kya hain (what does she think of herself).. she thinks she can play hard to get!".. He was typing on his laptop angrily when she walked in. She smiled at him and walked to him and put her arms around it. He ignored her and continued to work on his laptop. "Naaraz ho mujhse? (Are you angry at me?)" She smiled and kissed him on the forehead. He continued to ignore her. She made a face, stood up and walked to the bed and sat down. He could feel her stare for a few seconds, and then suddenly he heard sobbing. He scared looked at Khushi and she had put her face in her hands and was crying. He closed his laptop and ran to her, took her in his arms. "Kya hua Khushi? (What happened, Khushi?)" What all did Di tell him about pregnant women? He tried to remember, oh yeah.. mood swings.. she had said that Khushi might get depressed easily when she is pregnant, so he had to spend time with her and make sure that she was happy all the time. Arnav, only you can make her cry all the time.. well done! he cursed himself.

"Ro mat Khushi, I'm sorry.. please rona bandh karo..(Dont cry, Khushi, I'm sorry. please dont cry)" She looked up at him with tear-filled eyes and between sobs, she wailed "aap please mujhse naraaz mat hona.. (please dont be angry at me)" He hugged her again, saying, "Shhh' nahi Khushi.. main tumse naraaz nahi tha.. main tumse naraaz kaise reh sakta hoon..(No Khushi, I was not angry at you.. how can I be angry at you)" She hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. She wiped her tears and turned to him, "Arnavji, aapne humhe aaj rokne ko kyu kaha.. hum toh humare ghar jaati..(Arnav, why did you make me stay here tonight.. I could have gone home)" Arnav pulled her close. "Tumhe mujhe chodkar jaane ka itni jaldi hain? (You are in such a hurry to leave me?)" She made a sad pouty face.. "Nahi.. mere yeh matlab nahi tha.. mujhe pata nahi ki main aapke bina itne saare din kaise..(No, I didnt mean it that way. I dont know how I will live without you all those days)" He asked, "Tumse kisne kaha ki tumhe mere bina rehna hain'(Who told you that you will have to live without me?)" He pulled her closer and said, "Subah koh tum dance practice ke liye yaha aaoge.. aur phir raat ko (Every morning you will come here for the dance practice and then at night)", he moved his face closer to hers that their lips almost touched and said, "main tumhari kamre main aa jaaoonga...(I will come to your room) " She opened her mouth wide, "agar kisne dekh liya toh..(What if someone will see us?)" He shrugged his shoulders, "toh kya.. hum shaadi shuda hain.. toh I don't see any problem (So? we are married.. I dont see any problem)". "Arnavji", she shook her head. He said "Shhh" and placed his finger on her lips and said, "Chup.. jo main keh raha hoon.. wahi hoga.. theek hain (Quiet.. what I say, that is what is going to happen.. ok?)" She nodded her head, still looking at him. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips. She lowered her eyes, shy and he put his finger under her chin and lifted her face to look at him again. She looked into his eyes, and said, "Arnavji.. " he said, "hmm'" She took his collar and pulled him closer, "aaj humse pyaar nahi karenge? (You wont make love to me tonight?)" He raised his eyebrows, he never expected Khushi to ask him to make love to her! She looked annoyed, "kuch der pehle chat pe.. kya kya keh rehe the' (Sometime earlier on the terrace, what all were you saying to me!)" He didn't let her finish, he had already attacked her with kisses and pushed her on the bed. The Raizada family was busy downstairs discussing about the wedding while the would-be bride and groom made love in their room! 

The next day, the Panditji chose the following day for the engagement and the wedding date was set to be a week from then. The sangeet would be three days before the wedding, the mehndi two days before, the haldi the day before the wedding, just like it was for Payal and Akash's wedding. Khushi was excited, Arnav hardly heard anything that was discussed, he was just looking at Khushi and smiling all the while, seeing her happy. The wedding cards were selected and the orders for printing were made shortly afterwards. Then the Guptas got up to leave, saying they had to get the preparations started at their house as well. They looked at Khushi, and said, "Ab chale? (Shall we go?)" Khushi looked at Buaji and then at Anjali and finally turned to look at Arnav, with tear-filled eyes. His heart ached seeing her tears. Khushi turned to Anjali, "Woh.. humhe aap sab ki bahut yaad aayenge.. itne din yahaa thi.. to iss ghar ki aur sab ki aadat ho gayi.. ab yahan se jaane ka mann nahi hain (I will miss all of you. Having stayed here all these days, I'm used to this house and all of you.. now I dont feel like leaving from here)". Nani, Anjali and Payal hugged Khushi. She turned to Arnav, gave a half smile and turned to Buaji, when she heard Arnav say "Stop". Everyone turned to look at him. "Woh, Khushi, tum kuch bhool gayi..(Khushi, you forgot something)" She looked surprised, "Kya..(What?)" He felt awkward, not knowing what to say. Then he put his hand in his pant pocket and said, "Woh tumhara handkerchief (Your handkerchief)" Anjali giggled and looked at Nani. He walked to her, gave her the handkerchief and even though he was fully aware that everyone was looking at them, he pulled her close, hugged her and kissed her forehead. He looked into her eyes and whispered, "I will miss you.. aur yaad hain na.. raat ko khidki khula rakhna! (I will miss you.. and remember to keep your windows open at night)" and winked. She smiled embarrassed and said byes to everyone else. As she reached the door, she turned back to look at Arnav. smiled at him and walked away. Arnav stood watching the door, even after she left. Anjali went and placed her hand on his shoulder. He smiled and turned to his sister, "Chotte.. woh kal subah aajayenge.. Sangeet ke dance practice ke liye.. aur phir shyaam ko tumhari sagai jo hai.. ab shopping chale? (Chotte, she will come tomorrow morning for dance practice and then its your engagement tomorrow evening. Shall we go shopping now?)" He said, "Di.. I'm not interested in shopping.. aap job hi pasand karengi main woh pehenloonga (I will wear whatever you choose for me)". Anjali smiled and interrupted, "Khushiji bhi aa rahi hain..(Khushi is coming too)" Arnav smiled and said, "haa'? toh main bhi..(Really? then I will go too)" He blushed and Anjali pulled his cheeks and said, "Tum dono kitni cute ho! (You both are so cute!)"

Part 26: Pre-engagement romance (https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=56484868�)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW that was so adorable love arhi scenes..n love the bond between Khushi n Arnav family...n thankz u for continuing the FF...Love it cant wait for the next part
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hi boreddamsel, I simply love the romance and thank you for adding extra chapter.  The conversation is what we all would like to hear on IPKKND.  Arnav and Khushi love banner between the two.  Very nice, thank you.
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was sooo adorablere loved it and thank you for continuong would hate for u to stop writting loving he wedding track please update what i love most about ur os are they exciting thrilling ronantic and u update quick sooo thank uuu sooo much and thnxs for the pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really; They Are The CUTEST <3 😍
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The last part was so romantic! I just loved it!!!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i loved it so adorable
i am overjoyed you didn't end it on part 24 
thank you so much for the pm 
i really enjoyed it 
do continue soon
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update