Fan Fictions

IPPKND SS:The Love Story on Page 3 (COMPLETED) - Page 73

aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had always updated myself with your updates but I couldn't comment on each and every chapter.I am really sorry. 

Recently I read this one. Its really good. 

Your stories have zero filler characters thats one of the best part of your stories. The way you weave out these characters I really like it. Though they may contradict each other but some way or the other they are not wrong. Each character has its own unique essence just like the story.
But, perfection is my personal favorite.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Huh? 
What the? πŸ˜•

Scratching my head... Reading the chapters again... πŸ˜²

Now I get it! πŸ‘

Absolutely brilliant! by inviting Kunal Roy to the baraat and wedding, but having it in print to keep Delhi Sun and page 3 out, she outsmarted them! πŸ‘let's see how he works with that! Back to Roy... You πŸ˜‘

I wonder who the source is... I know I know you will reveal it when time comes... Just wondering... πŸ˜Š

You love writing about big weddings... That's means a few more updates! Yay! πŸ₯±

Thank you for the PM's.  
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Awesome update! πŸ˜›
GoldenEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uff i can't stand kunal ...don't ask why!!
 Arnav should just rip his head off πŸ˜ƒ
great update! waiting for the next part
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Amazing update! πŸ˜›
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohh woww...now you are talking-lol
Can I say this again...I am loving how the story is progressing:)
Can' t wait for the last installment and to see how Mr. Roy gets served in the golden platterπŸ˜‰
undercoverhappy thumbnail
OK let me start from the beginning just read all the chapters in one go.

When you had pm me and carried on doing so without fail after updating a chapter I did send you a pm to say I will read this when I get some time hopefully Friday or over the weekend.

My feeling was this FF is going to be OTT, crap or too explicit. Sorry for being honest.

But the truth is this FF is just brilliant. I was not aiming to read all the chapters but once I started to read I could not stop.  

Awesome, awesome work πŸ‘

A big thank u to you for writing something different and I am bawled by your writing.

Each chapter was better than the last one. What I loved the most was that you wasted no time in moving the story.

You deserve a standing ovation for your work.  Thank u for the pm's thank u for sharing your work with us.

xxx β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Aksxxx12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nicely written.
I think it's all Anjali's plan to get them back together.
Waiting for next update eagerly
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER 8 --PART TWO

"Di!!! DI!"
The angry voice of her brother roared out of the Raj-Prashadh Suite, and Anjali exchanged a mischievous look with Naniji, and left her family to finish the details for the baraat as she walked to Chote's suite at their remodeled Sheesh Mahal. The wedding tent had already been set up in the expansive grounds, a beautifully decorated mandap as the centerpiece of the lavish venue. Khushi's bridal party would arrive and enter the grounds upto the tent, while the groom's baraat would proceed to meet them at the mandap from Sheesh Mahal itself. Everything was planned, and prepared.

Now, there was one final tiny detail--and that would be dealing with the person currently bellowing  for her like an enraged bull. Anjali smiled to herself, as she entered her brother's huge suite.  There she found Chote glaring at her like a crazy assassin in a bad B grade movie, as he pointed at the Maroon sherwani and black trousers that had been laid out on his bed. "I told you both, that I'll wear the bespoke Tom Ford suit, that I'll take the white Bentley.  You both agreed, you and your darling Khushi gave in to me, as you should. All week long, there was no protest from either one of you, so clearly you both accepted my decision. Now, my dear Di, tell me this--

Why. Is. This. Sherwani. Here.?

Where. Is. My. Suit.? 

And, Anjali Raizada--

Why. Is. There. A. F**king. White. Horse. Taking. A Dump. In. The. Courtyard?"

Khushi had been useless when it came to planning or helping out for her own wedding. She had spent most of the week in Lukhnow on the phone with her adoring husband, since they had not been allowed to see each other, and now she was squirming like a five year old as an exasperated Payal tried to finish dressing her. "Oof, Khushi, I will smudge the kajal if you don't sit still!" Payal said for the third time as Khushi jumped up to check on a new arrival, or greet another guest.

"Sorry Jiji, I'm just so excited to finally get to see..well, you know."
Payal smiled. She had always been very fond of Khushi, and had been very unhappy while they had been apart. It had taken her a few weeks to mend fences at Raizada house, where people were angry with her for knowing about Shyam, and for not having revealed his true evil to at least her husband. But now that Khushi would return, Payal was sure the pall of unhappiness and silence that had invaded her sasuraal would be lifted forever.

Though she had always been very reserved, not very expressive, Payal still knew that she owed a great deal to this sister, and had tried, as much as she was able, to help her volatile younger sibling over the past six days. The house, the shopping, the invitations, the clothes and gifts-Payal had arrived to Lukhnow soon after Khushi had, and Payal had taken over the wedding preparations. It was her own idea to pool the resources of their little community, to encourage everyone to participate in their own way, helping to decorate the entire neighborhood for this, their most important, most famous wedding.

Payal's efforts had borne fruit-today, the cameras and the media coverage of LataBazar showed the unpretentious neighborhood in a lovely new light-every house had been decorated with strings of lights and fragrant garlands. Fairy lights and dias lit up the streets-new coats of paint, rangolis, flowers, colored streamers, fireworks--no expense had been spared. Khushi's community had pooled their money, and treated her wedding as if they were marrying off one of their own. It warmed even the cynical news reporters who were filming and showing this on live TV to realize that it was not just the Gupta's---it was also the family's many well-wishers and neighbors who had come to take part in the bidaai of their favorite daughter, their own Khushi.

But, of course it was the first glimpse of the bride that everyone was waiting for, and when, at 6 PM, Khushi finally emerged from the Gupta household, surrounded by her relatives, about to be taken to Sheesh Mahal in the limousines that were parked outside her house, the gasp of appreciation was almost audible. "Here," one reporter said to the other, as they began to madly film the scene of Khushi's exit from the Gupta house, "Here is what a bride is supposed to look like."

Wearing a gold tissue dupatta bordered with crystal work and clad in a maroon lehenga, heavily encrusted with Swarovski crystals, real pearls and gold thread work, the bride shimmered like an otherworldly being, her long lustrous hair in a simple braid, threaded with jasmine and a simple gold ribbon. The braid, the ribbon-this was a nod to their first fated meeting, at a fashion show in Luhknow. Her simple look was a lovely reference to the beginning of their love-story--this the millions of fascinated viewers watching the news were now quite aware of, but the jewellery--that was a nod to the fact that she was now a Raizada princess. 

The reporters were enchanted by the layered necklaces of heavy gold work, rubies and diamonds dazzling against Khushi's milky skin that shone against  the elegant jhumkas, the tikki, the jhapta across her hair and the heavy gold bracelets that covered her arms along with the traditional red bridal bangles she wore.

All in all, a princess, indeed.

The princess then turned, and, in an action that was very unprincess-like, proceeded to lift up her skirts as she raced across the courtyard, scattering the reporters who were trying to get their shots. The reporters watched, keeping a respectful distance as Khushi almost jumped into the arms of the old man who was standing a little apart from everyone, watching his daughter being filmed, watching the swarm of well wishers descend onto his little girl with tears in his eyes.

"I wont go, Bau-ji--tell me to stay home with you and Amma-ji, and I wont go. I know you wanted me to move on, Bau-ji-and I tried, I really did.  But I didn't know that he...he  had already stolen my heart, and then kept it with him all these months, did I Bau-ji? I didn't know that. But you are my soul, Bau-ji. I'll manage without the heart, if you tell me not to go to him today." These words, whispered to him as Khushi nestled in his arms, and heard only by him caused the tears to rain faster, as Shashi Gupta cradled the upturned face of his angel, and kissed her on the forehead. The tenderness of the moment caused a lot of people to wipe their eyes, and, truth be told, this evening there would be a lot of loving calls to fathers made by the daughters watching this scene on their TV screens.

"No, Khushi. He was tested through a fire as well, betiya, like you were when we left Delhi. He knows what he could have lost, and I know he will never take a chance on facing this loss again. I am happy for you Khushi, and you both will always have my blessing. All I wanted, ever, is your happiness. Seems to me you found it again. In him. Go to him, Khushi. Make him as happy as I believe he will make you." Shashi Gupta smiled,  his expression that of a man who was sure, in his innermost heart, that the man he was giving his daughter to would truly be worthy of this rare and precious creature. After all Khushi was a woman who brought happiness to everyone and everything she touched.

The father's words were a benediction for the daughter, his own heart had found peace at the glow of happiness that had suffused his little girl. The words brought peace to his daughter who could now, with no hindrance, no regret, go to the man who had waited so long for her return. The bridal party of family members and guests took their places in the cars that had been brought for them, to take them to Sheesh Mahal for the wedding. There were few tears, and much laughter now-after all, it was time to give a daughter away, true, but  they were getting a son in return, weren't they? 

"Nanav! Nanav! They are on their way! Khushi bhabi looked...I can't even tell you, I have no words. You'll see her soon. The channels just covered the cars leaving Lata-Bazar, they should be here in less than 30 minutes...the roads have been cleared!"NK's voice boomed through the corridor as Aakash struggled to zip up the cursing bridegroom's fitted sherwani. Kunal Roy leaned against the door, lazily watching the brothers  as they cursed and fought as Arnav was dressed.

Instantly, Arnav stopped informing Aakash exactly what kind of a bas***d he was, and focused on NK's words. He broke into a soft smile, his hand going up almost instinctively, to his heart, as Aakash took this golden chance and placed the paagri on his head without any hindrance from his besotted Bhai. "You've made me late, now I have to rush and shower before Payal gets here," grumbled Aakash, and darted for the exit before the paagri could be tossed at him. The door closed behind him, leaving Kunal Roy, suddenly, all alone with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Edited by napstermonster - 11 years ago
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh I love weddings so so much!!!!

I loved Arnavs rant at Anjali about the horse taking a dump πŸ€£  the idea of him being the idea bridegroom is so hillarious.

you described Khushi as a bride so beautifully... im in love!

Editor guy should marry Anjali Raizada... im liking this πŸ˜†
Edited by dingle - 12 years ago