Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
di...srry 4 bein late..as i m soo upset 4 'SGP'...but ur OS...how can i missed it??tnx 4 PM..
so wen i read ur os,its shivering my whole body wid excitement TO IMAGINE SUSHAAN in ur evry lines,evry wrds...can't thought dat  'sushaan' in 'SEDUCTIVE SCENE'!!!WOH BHI ITNI HOT!!!!!we watched dere romance in sgp's but dat was dere 'HOT' way...in UR OS I IMAGINE SUSHAAN...UH!! IT MAKE ME FEEL SMTHN REFRESH TO THNIK ABOUT SUSHAAN'S HOT SCENE..
di i didn't find it vulger...AS DEY R NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE...SO,ITNA TOH HOTA HI HAIN...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tajkea

di...srry 4 bein late..as i m soo upset 4 'SGP'...but ur OS...how can i missed it??tnx 4 PM..
so wen i read ur os,its shivering my whole body wid excitement TO IMAGINE SUSHAAN in ur evry lines,evry wrds...can't thought dat  'sushaan' in 'SEDUCTIVE SCENE'!!!WOH BHI ITNI HOT!!!!!we watched dere romance in sgp's but dat was dere 'HOT' way...in UR OS I IMAGINE SUSHAAN...UH!! IT MAKE ME FEEL SMTHN REFRESH TO THNIK ABOUT SUSHAAN'S HOT SCENE..
di i didn't find it vulger...AS DEY R NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE...SO,ITNA TOH HOTA HI HAIN...

no worries dear...u commented, that what matters😃
so glad that you liked that OS dear...its one of the hottest work i ever wrote...i don't think i can go beyond that anymore😆
so glad that you could imagine Sushaan and had a good time😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Javeda Zindagi
OS | 3

Tose Naina Lagay
Tose Naina Lagay
Tose Naina Lagay Piya Sanware
Nahin Bus Main Abh Yeh Jiya Sanware
Muhabbat Tau Ik Javeda Zindagi Hai
Muhabbat Tau Ik Javeda Zindagi hai

Ishaan smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. Wearing that light gold sherwani with the white base under it, the white turban with a hint of gold was resting beautifully on his head and that gold broach with red beeds adding charms to its beauty. He had a tough day in the office today. Yes, right on his wedding day, he went to office. He was a workaholic and hell, he was tired to the core. But all tiredness seems to go away with just the mare thought of her. His future, Oh no, his going to be wife just in another 2 hours as per the mohrat. He smiled. His gonna be wife, his love, his Suhana is hell of a woman. He simply closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and saw her. Her smiling face. Her first look he got.

He still remembers the day perfectly. He went to the mall to pick up his sister Sanjana who was out with her friends for the day. But unfortunately, her car broke down and she asked him to pick her up from the mall on his way back home. No matter, how busy he is, one thing he always do is be back to home on time. Its once a blue moon that he will arrive late because he love his family as much as he love nothing in this world. His lovely parents, Alok and Rano always so supportive and caring and his sister Sanjana, his life, his best friend. So, he can't trust no one with her. And Sanjana loved his brother in the same way.

Ishaan reached the Mall and give a call to Sanjana. "Sanju, I am waiting Sis" He said as he heard a lot of voices from the other side and Sanjana giggled at something "Bhai, i will be down in a minute" She said quickly and cut the call. Ishaan sigh and leaned against the car to wait for his sister. Many passing girls give her appreciative looks. He was looking so sexy that day in his dark rust fitted suit, with a pale baby pink shirt underneath. All thanks to Sanjana for shopping for him and maintaining his wardrobe. No one could resist Ishaan Malik. His brown chocolate eyes, his sexy dimple smile and killing looks were just enough to make him appealing without even the knowledge that he was one of the emerging businessman. He joined his father business right after his MBA and made Alok pretty proud of himself. Thats all what matters to Ishaan. His family stay happy and be happy, and he vow to keep it that way.

Soon Sanjana appeared with her group of friends and reached him. Her friends, not to mention were looking GAW GAW at Ishaan but Ishaan just look at them with humble after giving a hug to his sister. "Bhai, meet my friends...Nisha, Ishika, Swasti, Ankita, Sambhavna and...and ." She looked around but didn't found the next person. "Guys, where is Suhana?" Sanjana squeak. Her friends look around to? see. "Suhana" she called for her. Ishaan too look around. Though he haven't saw this friend of Sanjana. He never notice any friend of Sanjana. But he thought may be he can see someone approaching Sanjana so he can tell her to stop looking around. But no use. "OMG, haven't she went to that concert with us" Sanjana asked her friends. "Sanjana, i think we should leave, she can go home on her own" Ishaan said holding her arm "No bhai, she doesn't have the car...i picked her up in the afternoon...we need to drop her on our? way home" Sanjana explained an exhausted Ishaan. Ishaan sigh. He can't argue with her sister. Dropping her bags in the car, Sanjana bid bye to her other friends quickly and drag Ishaan inside the mall to look for Suhana.

Tose Naina Lagay Milli Roshni
Tose Mann Jo Laga Mili Zindagi

"How can she just get lost?" Ishaan asked as they took the elevator to the first floor. "Cause bhai there was a concert going on in the mall. When you called, we were just attending it and i just get out from it without informing her. She must be looking for me" Sanjana was worried. As the doors open, Ishaan felt his breath got caught in his lungs as they refused to work for a second. There standing the most simple yet crafty creation of God in front of him. The hairs set straight in natural way, the dark brown eyes, ever so deep and the freaky factor, quiet visible. The lips, a little glossed, dressing in simple Sea-green kurti having pale pink paint with a hint of glitter on it with matching tights. Simple yet Gorgeous. That's what Ishaan can say about her. "Suhana" Sanjana scream bring him back to the world and Sanjana move forward and hug her. "Sanju, How could you just leave me there without informing me?" Suhana asked a little angry but Ishaan saw little tears swimming in her eyes. She was afraid. He can see that. "I am so sorry Sona. Bhai just called and as i was unable to hear him properly, i get out...I am so sorry Suhana" Sanjana hugged her once again and he saw Suhana hugged her tightly.

Muhabbat Ki Hai Dastan Zindagi
Muhabbat Na Ho Tau Kahan Zindagi

Sanjana get Suhana back into the elevator and press Ground floor button. Suhana was standing infront of Ishaan, quiet close, unintentionally that he can smell her exotic perfume. It was sweet, yet spicy and that attract Ishaan more. He noticed from the back, she rarely wore any make-up except than the mascara and kohl that highlighted more the color of her eyes. Sanjana keep saying sorry to her as she said "Its OK" how can someone not left amazed with her simplicity. Ishaan wondered. and that arise a question in his mind. What if she is having a boyfriend? He chided himself while getting out from the lift following the girls. Sanjana took the front seat along with Ishaan and Suhana took the back one, but it was good as Ishaan remembered how he peek at her from the rear-view? mirror.

The chain of thoughts was broken by Sanjana and Rano who entered the room to take him out to the car. "Bhai, you are looking superb" Sanjana said excitedly. Ishaan smiled at her as she hugged him and later, Rano put a black mark behind his ear and put a long gold chain around his neck. Ishaan hugged the two most important women in his life and went out. Getting in the car, he took out his mobile and saw the message "Are you ready?" he smiled seeing her message. and reply back quickly "You don't know from how long i am ready to make you mine" and he wished just he could see that blushing face of her.

Nahi Koi Insaan Mohabbat Se Khaali
 Har Ek Rooh Pyaasi Har Ek Dil Savaali
Mohabbat Jahaan Hai Wahaa Zindagi Hai
Mohabbat Na Ho To Kahaa Zindagi Hai

Tose nainaa laage mili roshani
Tose man jo laagaa mili zindagi

He again got lost in the old memories of their meetings. They started meeting when Suhana come to ?there house to meet Sanjana. She used to come before, but Ishaan barely noticed that before. But he started keeping tabs on her. One day, while in a conversation with Sanjana, he asked her "Sanjana, Do you friend what was her name?..." He acted like thinking. But Sanjana was quick to observe the change in his brother to thought to tease him a bit "Who Naina?" Ishaan shook his head "No, Not Naina...the one we met at the mall that day?" He tried to put some senses in his sister mind but Sanjana again try to act, holding her smile back "Oh, Sambhavna..." Ishaan scowled. "No, Sambhavna...Suhana...yes Suhana..." Ishaan said acting like he just remembered that. Sanjana made an innocent face and asked "What about Suhana bhai?" First time that it was hard for Ishaan to talk to his sister about something. No, Someone. "Oh, i just wanted to ask you, Generally" he tried to make it casual. "That from how long you are friends with her?" Sanjana hide the smile behind the magazine, she was reading while laying on the couch. "3 years" She said straight to the point and went back to read her magazine. Ishaan felt irritated. There he was trying to talk to her about something important, and she is busy reading the damn magazine, but he again acted to not show his eagerness. "I never saw her coming to our home or you mentioning about her?" "Bhai, she just used to come for combine studies at our home and at that time, my room door used to be close. So may be thats why you haven't saw here coming here before." Ishaan nodded but Sanjana now stand up and put her hand on her brother's shoulder. "Waise bhai, why are you so interested in knowing about her?" Ishaan baffled and shrugged her hand "No, just casually. I just thought that i should know a little about my sister. In which company she use to sit" Ishaan said moving back while Sanjana now smiled widely and move forward and hold him from his hands. "You liked her Bhai" She came straight to the point. She was excited. First time, her brother ever show any interest in a girl. On Ishaan slight nod, she started shouting. "Oh my God! Oh My God!!" she twirled him around a little while now Ishaan was laughing. "Hold on Sis" he said trying to make her stop". "I am so Happy..." Sanjana said but Ishaan asked "Sanjana, do you know if there is someone in her life?". Sanjana saw? his brother serious, yet worried face and smiled, poking his face, making him smile too. "No bhai. She is a very simple girl. And as far as i know, she has given all the reins of her marriage to her parents. You know she is so simple that she don't even use mobile phone. Being from a middle class family, she knows and follows all the tradition and lead a very normal life." And Sanjana explained to him about all her family background and Ishaan found himself getting more attracted to her.

Ishaan was in an important meeting that day when he was getting continuous calls from Sanjana. Getting irritated by seeing the reaction of his associates, he switched off the phone for the time. It was an important meeting and first time ever, he was getting the whole charge of a project. He don't want to make any mistake. Later in the night, he arrived late at home, only to find a tensed Sanjana. On seeing him, she quickly reached to him and said "Bhai, where were you? I was calling you the whole day" She said in a go as Ishaan approached the sofa and took a seat after removing his coat. "Sanju, i had a very important meeting Sis. Sorry i wasn't able to receive that" He explained and then look at her sister. "So, what was the news?" He asked. Sanjana jumped infront of him and said. "Bhai, Suhana called me today. Her parents got a proposal for her" And that was enough to make Ishaan jump from the sofa. "No Sanjana, that can't happen" but seeing the serious look on Sanjana face, he realized that he is about to loose? the most beautiful dream of his life.

Mohabbat jise baksh de Zindagaani
Nahi maut par khatam usaki kahaani 

(Scroll Down to Next Post)

Like Both Parts

Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Ishaan wasn't able to sleep till mid-night with the thought that Suhana, the girl he like is going to be someone's else. "She isn't" he told himself again and again "She just got the proposal and nothing is confirm till now" but he knew, anything can be get confirmed if he didn't take an action as quickly as possible. "First thing in the morning" he promised himself laying down on the bed. If it had been a normal day, he would never have been able to drift to sleep, but his tiring limbs? made that possible.

Ishaan silently smiled in the car as he remembered how shocked he was the next morning hearing the chaos. His mother was busy in instructing maids with arranging the things and thaals covered with duppata already resting on the huge table. "Mom, i need to talk to you" Ishaan said not getting at all what's happening around but he was neither interested in knowing till Rano turn around with that bright smile and pat his cheek. "My son grow up so fast...I can't believe that" Rano said being emotional. "Mom just listen to me" Right then Alok too joined Rano and asked "What happened Beta?" Ishaan take a long breath and said "Mom, Dad...there is someone, i like" He said in a low voice and look up to see his parents smiling at eachother. "What?" He asked being confused. "What do you think is going around Ishaan?" Alok asked with a smirk as Rano pat Ishaan's shoulder as he shrugged them. "We know about that, and also about that girl...and Beta, We love your Choice" Rano said with a bright smile and hugged Ishaan as Ishaan hugged her back, still puzzled "But how you guys know about it?" and right then he heard a loud voice from behind "Say thanks to me Bhai" Sanjana said entering with the shopping bags and came and give them to Rano "Mom, here is shagun chunari and Bhai, i have already told about it to Mom and Dad yesterday and they agreed and today we are going to Suhana house with the proposal" Ishaan smiled and just look proudly at his sister. "But atleast you should have let me tell Mom and Dad" Ishaan complained just from above, inside he was more than glad that Sanjana did that. It would have been pretty difficult for him to tell that to his parents. "Bhai, it was hard for you to tell me, and seeing that, if i had waited for you to go on with your current speed...i would even have been back from Suhana's wedding when you must have been telling them" Ishaan playfully hit her and she shout "Oww...Dad see, instead of being thankful, he is hitting me" She rubbed her shoulder a little where Ishaan hit. Ishaan just smiled widely at her sister and engulfed her in a teddy bear hug "Thank You" He said slowly into her ears.

And then, everything move with a jet speed. The marriage proposal was made for Suhana and after a lot of convincing from Sanjana and his parents, Suhana parents Kamal Kishore and Shailaja agreed. What more they can ask for. A settled good looking boy, a nice family, financially stable, well known and well respected and above that Sanjana was friend with Suhana. Alok and Rano did the Roka right on the same day. Ishaan tensed waited for them at home. Many thoughts run through his mind as he paced from one corner to another in the living room. Later Rano, Alok and Sanjana entered with dull faces. Ishaan heart sank seeing the look but still he got enough courage to ask "What happened Dad?? Mom???" He said trying his best to make his voice not shiver. Rano and Alok approach him and Alok put his hand on his shoulder. "Beta, they just...just..." he stammered that make Ishaan more depressed. "Rano you tell him" Alok moved forward stoping hard to laugh out loud. Ishaan just look down on the floor preparing himself for the heart-break when Rano said "Stop teasing him Alok...Bad plan Sanjana..." Ishaan look up at a smiling Rano and she said "They agreed...Suhana is going to be your's beta" Ishaan smile widely at the news as he hugged his mom not believing his luck. He break the hug and hugged Alok saying "Dad, you scared me" Alok laugh at his son and said "That was all Sanjana's plan...she worked so hard to convince Suhana's parents that she wanted a pay back and we can't help but agree to her" Ishaan narrowed eyes with his lips twitched looking at a laughing Sanjana who run away knowing what exactly coming her way as Ishaan followed her saying "Escape as much as you can Sanju...i am not gonna leave you for playing such a prank on me"

Later, Suhana parents came to do Ishaan's Roka and the engagement day got fixed right away. Ishaan's was on the moon that day. He just saw a dream and it was about to be fulfilled. But? somewhere, deep inside he wanted to know what Suhana think about him. Is she ready to accept him as her life partner? Her husband? Ishaan know that for her, her parent's decision will be her decision but he wanted to know what she feels. And for that, right before the day of engagement, Ishaan brought a Mobile Phone for her and asked Sanjana to give it to her in person alone when she will go with her engagement dress to her house. And Sanjana did. Late in ?the night, Ishaan fumbled with his mobile, arguing with his mind if he should call her or not for a long time. Finally he decided to send a message.

"Hi" he wrote.

"Hi" he got a reply a few seconds later that put a smile on his face.

"You are still up? Not feeling sleepy" He typed

"Hmmm...i was just kind of...Why you send me this mobile? I didn't needed one"

"But i needed you to have one" he said frankly

"Thank you for the gift :)" Suhana smiley made him smile too as he turn to lay on his stomach on his bed and typed again

"I need to ask you something very important. Can I?" Ishaan said holding his heart

"Yes, sure"

"Are you happy with this relationship? Or is it forced on you?" Ishaan's hands trembled while typing this

And he when he didn't got a reply till 5 minutes, his heart felt depressed. She must be forced. or taking it as her parents decision she must have agreed to it. Ishaan thought as he put his head on the pillow, trying to bear the pain that took place. A tear rolled down his cheek when he heard the BEEP sound of his mobile and he looked up to see her name flashing on screen. He read the message

"I am not forced at all. My parents took the decision and i am happy with it. They will not think wrong for me ever. I know Sanjana and as much as she told me about you now, i pretty much respect you for the person you are. Its true we never talked in person and i was extremely shocked to know that Sanjana came with her brother's proposal for me. But she is a great friend of mine and hopefully, i think, we will also become friends soon. Sorry, i am not used with the mobile so my typing speed is slow :(" and Ishaan laughed at the last line as he read the message with teary eyes. So sweet and innocent she was. He saw himself falling deeper with her.

"Thank you for accepting to be a part of my life and giving me a chance. I promise, you will never regret it. and as far as our friendship is concerned, so i am asking you now, will you be my friend? Hi, i am Ishaan" Ishaan typed wiping away his tears

And that night they became friends. It was easier to chat for them on mobile. The engagement took place and that day Ishaan saw how lucky he got looking at Suhana's angelic face. She was looking so gorgeous in her peach-sea-green combo lehnga. Her hairs were left open like he liked before and dupatta was set on one shoulder. The exchange the rings and were officially fiance of? eachother. And the beautiful period of there life started. Suhana still had a year to complete her masters, so it was decided that marriage will took place after an year. Ishaan though was not happy with the news, but for Suhana, he agreed. They keep chatting on the mobile but talked less.? They usually found themselves lost at words over the calls but Ishaan somehow love the silence too. The rarely met 7-8 times the whole year but that doesn't matter to both of them now as there chats were enough to keep themselves in touch with eachother. They became addicted to eachother now. Wishing morning and nights, telling each other about there likes, dislikes, favorites, things they hate, how great or boring there day went, where they go. everything. and? now, Ishaan just wait for the day, when he don't anymore have to talked to her through mobiles and in person and today, is that auspicious day.

After the whole lot of bhangra performed by his cousins and Sanjana, He entered the hall after Shailaja did his arti and was taken directly to the mandap. Everything was decorated beautifully but Ishaan was least interested in it as his center of attention stands up there, on the stairs accompanied by her friends and cousins. Slowly, step by step she was coming down in her rust color lehnga having beautiful gold work over it and Ishaan found her step by step entering his heart. He was in love with her totally. He hasn't confessed it to her but he just hope, she has seen that over the year in his messages that how much he care, adore and love her. After Kanyadan and Phera's, they were announced man and wife. They took the blessings together from the elders for there coming bright life.

Shama ko Pighalne Ka Ishaan Kyun Hai
Patangay Ko Jalne Ka Ishaan Kyun Hai
Issi Shouq Ka Imtehan Zindagi Hai
Issi Shouq Ka Imtehan Zindagi Hai

Ishaan closed the door as he entered the room and turn around to look at his beautiful wife sitting on the bed. He sigh seeing the beauty of the scene. He was overwhelmed by getting the person, he desired. Slowly approaching the bed, he sit down to look at her trembling hands as he took hold of one of them, and slightly caressed it. "Suhana" he take her name as softly as he could. Suhana looked up at his handsome face. His eyes clouded with desire. His lips smiling. His hands softly caressing hers. There something magical happened inside her body and it was suddenly all warmed up. She lowered her eyes with shyness as he moved forward and placed a light kiss on her blushed cheek. "You were looking so breath-taking. You don't know how hard it was on me to let your hand go after phera's so we can take elder's blessings" Suhana's cheeks all turned red with his serene confession. Ishaan lift up her chin to make her look at him, as she did. "I love you Suhana" he said it as he saw a sparkle in her eyes. He cupped her face in his hands and started "I was so attracted to you the first time i saw you at the mall. Later i asked Sanjana all about you. The day she told me that you got a proposal, i felt myself so weak. I couldn't let you go. You were such a beautiful dream to me then. and when Mom, Dad told me that your parents agreed for our relationship, it was the most beautiful day of my life" Ishaan wanted to pour out his heart today. Over the year, they talked about many things, but he never told her how he feel about her. But today, he want to just do that. "This whole year, as much as i got to know you, i keep falling in love with you more and more...There is no stop to it nor i want any" Suhana look deep into his eyes to find the sincerity with each word he said. She was lost into the depth and love of his eyes when she found his lips touching hers. It was so soft. She hardly can imagine it matched the feeling of any romantic novels she read. His lips runs on her in a rhythm. She stayed still for a moment, trying to adjust herself with the feeling and also, memorizing the immense pleasure she was getting. On feeling no response from her, Ishaan thought to back away. May be he was pushing himself on her and no matter, how much he want her tonight, he is not going to push her for anything she don't want. But as he was about to move away, he found her hands slowly reaching at his back, caressing it and her lips now responding to his kiss. Smiling inwardly, he keep on kissing her, tasting each of her lips taking his time. She pushed him towards herself as he ripped her lower lip and deepened the kiss. They keep kissing as? Ishaan made her lay on the bed. Pulling away from her swelling lips, he moved towards her neck as he placed chaste kisses against her jawline and throat. Suhana whimpered beneath him, feeling her? body turning to jelly. Ishaan moved up, helping her unpinning her dupatta. She felt shy as Ishaan put it aside and for her comfort, he switched off the lights. The moonlight peeking from the window was enough for them. Ishaan lips again get in contact with her body as he? kissed her bare stomach now, sending the waves of excitement through her body. He licked her belly button. Not baring the sweet torture of his mouth, she turned on her back as Ishaan finger tips explored her back. Making slow circles near the ties, he pulled the open and kissed her back. Suhana laid still beneath him as he explored her body, noticing each curve of her crafted body. Her blouse was off her shoulders. He turned her around. He wanted to make her comfortable and he made her look at himself. The smouldering and appreciative look of his eyes made her hold him from his hairs and pulled him up for another hot kiss. Slowly, getting accustomed with each other, they took off there dresses. Ishaan leave a series of print of his lips on her body as moaned. Slowly, building up the passion, he finally took her to a whole new world of love. Suhana's nailed dig in his shoulder as he leave a love-bite on her shoulder. Later laying in the warmth of eachother embrace, "I love you Suhana" he said placing a kiss softly on her forehead. "I love you too" she said as they both drift to a peaceful sleep.

Tose Naina Lagay Mili Roshni
Tose Maan Jo Laga Milli Zindagi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8PGGRp2Mo[/YOUTUBE]

NOW I NEED LONG COMMENTS...NOT JUST LIKES PLEASE

Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
Ddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh myyy goddd😳😳

u r just fab once again...4m a love story in previous...u diverted urself into a perfect arrange marriage...absolutely amazing...i ws cherishing each & every moment of this os...

sanjana is a perfect little sister...

memerising last scene...i ws just imagining jayra doing tht in each & every line...

plzzz make some more of these os...m nw addicted to ur os
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m spceehless with ur description of each and every lines,.,,hw u r makin it,.,,
by reading prt 2 of os 3 my face ws kind of☺️😳its different d boy nd gul hvent met eachodr b4 marriage..nd i loved d convos in mob too...last bt nt least love makin seesion ws lyk ishaan nd suhana style...loved everythin...
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ddhi

ohhh myyy goddd😳😳

u r just fab once again...4m a love story in previous...u diverted urself into a perfect arrange marriage...absolutely amazing...i ws cherishing each & every moment of this os...

sanjana is a perfect little sister...

memerising last scene...i ws just imagining jayra doing tht in each & every line...

plzzz make some more of these os...m nw addicted to ur os

thanku so much dear...
so glad you like the diversion and enjoyed it🤗
sanjana played her role perfectly of a cute sister
will write more if i get any more ideas for sure😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshisin

i m spceehless with ur description of each and every lines,.,,hw u r makin it,.,,
by reading prt 2 of os 3 my face ws kind of☺️😳its different d boy nd gul hvent met eachodr b4 marriage..nd i loved d convos in mob too...last bt nt least love makin seesion ws lyk ishaan nd suhana style...loved everythin...

thanku so muh shilpa for  liking it😳 and m happy u had good time while reading😃
this OS is most close one to my heart as its an dedication to my bestest friend...glad you enjoyed it😛
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are too good Ana👏
I envy u now...I m also writing a FF lately...even though there hasnt been any romantic scene in my FF..but I have to admit that i m poor in writing romantic scenes!
You excell in that part dear...ur OSes are making all of us crazy!

SuShaan rocked in SGP but they are even more good in ur OS😍

Keep Rocking yaar..
& Thank you for writing it🤗
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful ana... the story had a mismerizing effect... really very good.. but i was expecting a continuation of the last os... but this came as a surprise... it was equally good,/... very nice visulization...and keeps you spell bound... good job...please keep it up... looking forward for more from you...