Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
A gorgeous end to a gorgeous FF Shruthi!!
I enjoyed every moment of reading it!!

Thankyou!!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏A beautiful and heartfelt ending to a stupendous story...I loved each and every chapter in this story...It was ver compelling and so different with Gopi ending up being Hetal's long lost daughter and the two families who were friends for so long are now family...Just too beautiful...Thank Shruthi for this story. I cannot express in words how much I loved it...❤️

And the fact that I get to ogle at Jensen some more is a plus point😍
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shruti I was fairly new on the forum when you started this FF, and understood your reasons for not being able to complete it. Sandook track and the ghost track were the worst of all.

I am so happy you continued this FF later, It is a very beautiful and heartwarming story. I waited for each part eagerly and was never disappointed.

I am sorry to see it end, but what a beautiful end it was. Thank you so much for continuing and finishing the story.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
lovely ending
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

shruti that was a Fantastic end to a beautifully awesome story👏⭐️

i so loved it.. and glad u continued and completed it so beautifully👏will wait for a next FF from you shruti

Thank You shruti for this FF🤗
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

very nice... thank u so much 4 d lovely story n end also..

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey shruti beautiful ending to a beautiful ff. Loved it:-) so finally everyone found their happiness. I hope you start another one soon

thanks vibha. ah i always like happy endings. i hate tear jerkers. i m thinking of another story will try to start it soon.

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

That was a brilliant FF! :)

So sad to see it end but at least it was a happy FF! :)

--edited--

happy ending FF, Thats what i meant😆

thanks jabeen. finally i was able to complete it. it took me more than a year to finish this story. thanks for your compliment

Originally posted by: sks21

shruthi that was a fantastic update👏...loved the end

loved the update...loved the whole complete ff
such a beautiful ending...
plz start a new one soon

thanks kavya. it was all your comments and encouragement which kept me going. i never like sad endings. always i make them end happily ever after.

Originally posted by: minoushka93

Aww shruti, i'm Happy about this update because all is well now And they show their love to each other, but yet I'm sad, because it is the end of the story.
I discovered your ff very late, but couldn't stop to read all chapters in one shot. That shows how addicted i was to your version of them. Really great work. You are so talented
I strongly And with all my heart thank you for it And encourage you to Come back with another story if you feel Like writing it one day. Ill be Here to read it, definitely!

thank you very much minoushka. our forum is very active and i used to update randomly. so it was high chance that you missed it. i will try to write something soon.
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc4ever

Beautiful ending to ur FF! ⭐️  Each part is written so fantastically! 👏

thank you very much kshama. i m happy to complete the story finally.

Originally posted by: tina_1234

nycc endin..gohem convo was veryy nyc !!

thanks a lot tina. thanks for all your support and encouragement

thanks you very much dear

Originally posted by: varshu27

shruthi that was a fabulous ending...loved gopi confronting ahem...and how they resolved their issue...also loved gopis punishment to ahem...they are meant to be together...gopi giving herself to ahem as a gift and ahem promising to value her more than his life was heart warming...u have given us a wonderful FF shruthi...love ur writing...i hope u start another FF soon...🤗

thanks a lot varshu. thanks a lot for your love to this story. it was all your intrest which made me complete this story which i was forced to leave in the middle. i will try to start another one soon.

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

A gorgeous end to a gorgeous FF Shruthi!!

I enjoyed every moment of reading it!!

Thankyou!!

thanks you very much nazma. thanks for enjoying the story and also for waiting patiently for me to update it.  thanks a lot
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

👏A beautiful and heartfelt ending to a stupendous story...I loved each and every chapter in this story...It was ver compelling and so different with Gopi ending up being Hetal's long lost daughter and the two families who were friends for so long are now family...Just too beautiful...Thank Shruthi for this story. I cannot express in words how much I loved it...❤️

And the fact that I get to ogle at Jensen some more is a plus point😍

thank rupal. i like writing romantic thrillers. so i kept gopi being hetal's daughter as a secret till the end. though many guessed it. as you know i love happy endings. due to those stupid cvs i left it in complete. well i m happy to finish it. as for jenson, i m becoming desperate these day to find a perfectly hot picture so you can drool

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Shruti I was fairly new on the forum when you started this FF, and understood your reasons for not being able to complete it. Sandook track and the ghost track were the worst of all.

I am so happy you continued this FF later, It is a very beautiful and heartwarming story. I waited for each part eagerly and was never disappointed.

I am sorry to see it end, but what a beautiful end it was. Thank you so much for continuing and finishing the story.

thanks shilpa. as you know i started this immediately after my first one. but i become so sad with the real story i just left it incomplete. every time i saw it on the first page i thought of restarting it. but was afraid that people have lost touch with the story. but the response i got and encourage of all you people made me realize that i was mistaken. thanks for all you support and comments so i was able to complete it

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update

lovely ending

thank you very much. thanks for continuing to read the story and for encouraging me to finish it.

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

shruti that was a Fantastic end to a beautifully awesome story👏⭐️

i so loved it.. and glad u continued and completed it so beautifully👏will wait for a next FF from you shruti

Thank You shruti for this FF🤗

thanks you munni. you are the main reason for me to restart this story again. after seeing you search for it i felt it was time to start it and i dont regret it. it had been a year of roller coaster journey. thanks a lot for all your coments, encouragement and love which helped me to finish the story.