I just wanna know if it real or fake?
I mean, washing and straightening khushi's hair everyday or every other day (dunno) must be a pain in the arse.
are those extensions?
just curious, always wondered about the hair 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit
its a wig. no wonder it looks horrible. she looked much better on the episode where her and arnav were serving the guests and she had her natural hair.
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
460