Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

7.8k

Users

12

Likes

25

Frequent Posters

arshi-forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
Yeah I think she uses extensions
I prefer her hair the way it was during the mandir scene where she faints...
and also the day of the wedding when her and Arnav are helping the guests...
I even miss her plaited hair ...it was cute..
AmazingAmy thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#12
Her real hair looks a million times better...
-Dreamer- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#13
she uses extensions...she said in an interview...BBC..with noreen khan :) i hope this was helpful :)
TheDailyRush thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#14
it looks so real! and nice, i like it long actually!
I always keep thinking about how shiny and long her hair is... and if it were real..then damn..cz all that straightening would def damage her hair. haha thought these indians had a secret to keeping it so healthy.

anyway, ye I liked her hair the best when she was serving the guests with arnav.

but I love the way it is now too. so pretttyyy and silky 😆
---Nisha--- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#15
We were making fun of her hair a couple of days ago...she has a beehive in her hair. 😆
God it looked horrid.
Yay they are extensions, but it isnt hard to take care of long hair (if its real). I used to have long hair and it isnt any trouble at all but then again I have pretty straight hair...dont need to blow dry or straighten, it just air drys. 😃 But I bet Sanaya has to put that god awful wig/extensions in her hair everyday when she comes to sets. I mean I dont get it...the point of putting fake things on is so that you look pretty...no so that you look horrible and if you do look horrible then why continue with the terrible wig.
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 14 years ago
hparul thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
Sanaya Irani is currently wearing a wig which looks very weird as if she is wearing a "helmet of hair on top of her natural hair which is clipped tightly by the sides" especially when you look at her side angle profile. If I am not mistaken, Jeevika from Ek Hazaro mein and Sandhya from Diya.. have nice straight long hair (they may have done keratin therapy or rebonding) and do not use extensions or wigs. I wish Sanaya would shoot in her natural hair or at least have the bangs, the way she had during the Holi episode. This wig just makes her look older and doesn't do justice to her beauty.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".