Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
                                               CHAPTER 26
Guys!this dazzling update just 4 u!!thnks 4 ur support n love n appreciation 4 me!meow,poppy n all my darlings!!hope it's a hot update n thr ll b a story so far in ma nxt update whr thr ll b a summary 4 the new readers..
Rey took her 2 washroom.she ws so tensed she cudnt do it properly so rey entered the washroom..
K:wot r u dng here eagle?its grls washroom.
R:BC!dnt wrry.em here just 2 help u
K:I ll do it maself.u go!kxi ne dekh lia toh??
R:y u fear the wrld so much my dear BC??
N he took tissues n wiped the coke 4m her dress.then he took sme soap n water n made leathr n tried 2 wipe out the spots tat the coke has made..then he put it under a dryer n dried it.then he came out n she followed him.a few ladies watched them n smiled among themselves..he came out n ws bit cautious abt her as he knew she panicked b4 so he followed her wherever she went!!
His frnds had arranged a chocolate pool 4 him as a bday surprise..wen they saw him,they held him on their shoulders n shouted n made their way 2 the pool n threw him in..he ws fully immersed in the chocolate n they all started pouring it on him'it ws so much fun.kriya ws getting scared abt all the mess.soon all ov them joined rey in the pool.they threw their shirts n went in.all the boys had so much fun.then they went 2 the swimming pool 2 wipe the chocolate away.kriya ws watching tat in
awe.rey s whole face ws covered wid chocolate..then aftr havng in the pool he went 2 the washroom 2 clear away the chocolate 4m his face bt he intentionally kept sme on his lips n as every1 ws busy they dint noticed.
Kriya ws standing on the pool side watching ppl wiping their chocolates away 4m water wen a pair ov hands get hold ov her back.she wnted 2 shout bt 1 hand covered her mouth n she ws dragged away.
She became hell scared n she wnted  call rey so she started struggling 2 free herself ov the hold wen rey spoke in his ear
R:BC!!its me!dnt yell or ppl ll knw
N he took her 2 a silent corner n left her free.she turned 2 look at him n saw tat his lips were covered wid chocolate.
K:y dint u wipe off this chocolate off ur mouth?
R:cx its ma bday
K:toh??
R:fir ye k ma lady z gonna wipe it off 4m ma lips
K:ap b na!!u ttly act like a kid
N she raised her hand 2 wipe off the chocolate 4m his lips n he held her wrist 4m his hand
R:nt like tat sweetheart!as em special so thr shud b sme special way 2 wipe off this!!
N he looked 2wards her lips.she blushed n hit him on his shoulder hard wid her othr hand
K:u r becoming a v naughty boy nowadays..
N she turned bt he pulled her by her wrist close 2 him n put his othr hand around her waist..
K:choro na!koi dekh le ga
R:tu dekhne do!
K:plx eagle!ur frnds r here
R:then??all knw abt us
K:it wud b odd
R:nthng cn b if u r wid me..u n me we r perfect
K:leave me eagle
R:nt tat easily BC!!
K:plx choro na!
R:ek shart p
K:kia?
R:mere pass ao
Kriya moved a lil closer
K:ab toh chor do
R:aur pass
N started havng goosebumps..
K:aur kitna pass aon?ghuss na jaon ap main??
N she realized wot she just said by mistake.she bit her tongue
R(smiling naughtily)us k liye kia invitation dena parega BC??
K:ap bohat badmash o gayye o eagle
R:kisi k pyaar ka asar e!
K:plx choro na
N their breaths touched.she ws feeling him bt he wsnt letting her go
N their chests collided
R:ur pass
Nw her curves were pressing into his chest n she ws getting tickling sensations in her body..rey ws enjoying her feel on his!her feromones were driving him crazy.she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she wsnt able 2 take it more n she parted her lips.he tilted his head n left her wrist n waist n put his both hands in her hairs 2 stabilize her head.she told cupped his face n 1st licked the chocolate 4m his lips.he held her lower lip in his n started the kiss..it ws beautiful n 2 add more pleasure 2 it,he drew one ov his hands bck ninserted it into her shirt 4m below.she shivered wid his touch on her
bare skin!
He pressed her curves wich were already pressed by his body.she moved apart bt he held her closer n dint let her go.he caressed her curves 4m sides,front n then her her belly n her belly button.she ws trembling nw.then he moved bck n caressed her bck wid his hand still in the kiss..they were totally in trance.he ttly enjoyed the chocolate wid her.she has started 2 give in nw n she also inserted her hnd in his shirt.she ws feeling his muscular body n he ws enjoying the feel ov it.still she had her eyes closed.nw he broke the kiss n kissed her eyes.she ws looking very beautiful n pure.he wnted 2 drink her beauty n it ws a feast 2 him.
Piyush came closer
P:whr z rey man?we all r here n bday boy z absent..
Rey quickly broke the kiss n both straightened themselves.
PRECAP:
Party continued
Phew!tats 4 nw.its so hot 4 me tat I myself cnt handle it!nw em shivering!!!hope u like it..nw I wnt more cmnts!!!n if u cmnt more i ll give u a much hotter update,more than this!!n its dil se rey s bronze jublee guys!!so celebration tu bnta e!n tat ws a celebratn epi!!!

CHAPTER 27
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56058666 Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
shonu dat was amazing!!!!!!just mindblowing
it was sooo HOT...
awww rey helping kriya in cleaning her dresss
n luved rey's frnzz idea throwing him in a chocolate pool
kriya is rite rey is becuming very naughty...luved their romance

Edited by lovely7010 - 12 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
hawttt dat was so hawttt pehle oh let me breathe ek toh kriyaansh aur so hot aur upar se choco bhi hai aab toh bohot maaza aaya i love choci
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was lovely n loved naughty rey
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a hot one...amazing..could feel dat feeling sitting here n reading it.. amazing update..nxt update soon plz.. loved it 2 d core..😊
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...

piyush said rey. kriya ne suna???? knowing ur mind i dont think so...

kriya also gave in...

lets see what u'll give next
tinatartari thumbnail
kriyaansh24
snigdha tere updates always have an effect on me...
so kal tu isi os ki baat kar rhi thi...
and tune mere baarein mein kya socha tha ki u didn't believe that was my pic

snigdha ko dikhaye apni pic,me ko kyun nae???
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey shona...it was breathtaking nd HOTT!!!!!!
updt ASAP
tinatartari thumbnail
lovely7010
Originally posted by tinatartari
 guys the interview ws damn fab!!
i literally had tears in ma eyes!!it ws 2 sweet!!!
wen did they really shoot it??
wen did they shoot toh pata nhi but im sooo happy on seeing the interview...this IV made my day

obvio it made ma day 2!it ws so straight 4ward n so cute i loved it esp tat dog biscuits n ap rey amar k sath ainda kaam karna chaheen ge??n kunwar i literally loved these parts!!n wen kunwar said kriyaansh..it ws angelic
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tina this is me...

ab nhi dekha toh then not my mistake..

am removing it aftr 5 minutes