Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serina087 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome!!!! quite scary too!!! i always read this b4 going to bed and get ni8mares!!! update soon plss
SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just caught from Chap 8 onwards - this is seriously an amazing story. I am loving every word of it. The concept is so unusual - a real thriller with romance πŸ˜‰ Each update leaves me wishing to know more πŸ˜† (I'm a gonna!) Looking forward to Arnav & Khushi getting to know each other as before...
SiMaR.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who was dat man 2 injure deepak? dat snake???? arrgggh! i m srry i cudn't reply b4 cuz i was bsy wid my studies! continue soon! 
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great update...:)...loved how arnav picked her and took her to her room...it was a sweet gesture...:)...and oh boy ...now there is spirit behind khushi too...this is too much...first there was only shyam,and now this spirit...sigh...poor girl is so much in trouble..but no worries there...arnav will protect her...;)...
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heya

awesome update dear..

very well written..

many thanks for the pm..: ]
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the Updates!!!!!!!!

The flow of the story is simply awesome...

Waiting to see what will Arnav do next...and what shyam will do when he comes...

Great work...

continue soon...
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 13

Khushi, Payal and Kamya made their way downstairs and out into the lawns where the breakfast tables were laid out under the canopies. Most of the guys were there having a hearty breakfast.

"Are you really telling me that Arnav Singh Raizada carried me and put me to bed?" Khushi asked for the 50th time.

Kamya annoyed that the silly girl who probably had a school girl crush of the gorgeous Raizada, actually got the good fortune to be carried by him to bed. "Like Payal has told you for the 100th time that you were asleep and the poor guy didn't want to wake you so he carried you and put you in bed, it's not like he got into it with you." She said sarcastically, "So don't make a big deal of it."

Payal gasped, "Don't speak to her like this. She is only surprised that the man was kind enough to be considerate to a mere employee."

"Oh! Really and she is not mooning over the fact that the gorgeous Raizada carried her in his arms." Kamya sneered while she helped herself to some bread and jam .

"I don't moon over anybody." Said an indignant Khushi who helped herself to some puri and ,vegetable and a bowl of sweet curd.

"Whatever." Said Kamya taking her plate and walking towards the table where the rest of the engineers sat, san Rohit who was sitting at a table with Akaash and waving for the girls to join them.

"Good morning." Khushi said cheerfully. While Payal did the same shyly.

"Good morning Khushi, good morning Payal." Akaash said with a brilliant smile  to both the girls. Khushi smiled back and Payal blushed. Rohit grunted his good morning with his mouth full.

Akaash pulled out chairs for the ladies, and took one next to Payal.   Khushi plopped down on the chair near Rohit. And dug into her breakfast. Though Akaash was talking quietly to Payal he kept casting curious looks at Khushi from time to time, like he was studying her. He blushed when he saw Khushi catch him watching her. Shrugging she looked around searching for the other Raizada brother. She wondered why he hadn't come down already. Curious she could not help asking, " Mr. Raizada?"

"Akaash Please, call me Akaash." he invited.

Khushi smiled, "ok Akaash. I..er... your brother." Khushi looked away embarrassed, what would he think of her asking about his brother like this, she barely knew him, but unable to resist she plodded on "It's just that I want to thank him, for last night." She felt too embarrassed to mention the fact of Arnav Singh Raizada tucking her in bed. The act seemed so intimate.

Akaash grinned, so she was thing about his brother, nice "oh don't worry about it, he will be down shortly you can thank him nicely then." He grinned knowingly making her blush.  This pleased Akaash that the girl was as absorbed by his brother, as he was by her.  Khushi nodded and turned to listen what Rohit was saying while still being aware that Akaash still kept throwing her curious, searching looks.

Breakfast was done and much to Khushi's disappointment Arnav had still not shown up. On Vishal  Dev's orders they went off to take their briefings, and start work.  Equipped with hard hats and tool kits Khushi and payal made their way to the rooms allotted to them. Khushi had to take the layout and make sketches of the study on the ground floor. While Payal, was allotted to work on the mouldings in the dining hall.

Khushi got to work with her chemicals and tools cleaning and clearing the thin layer of debris from the huge mural that adorned the main wall, the mural reached all the way up to the ceiling, and was an impressive work of art the Khushi had ever seen, it depicted a hunting scene, with men with riffles  on horses, clearly from their attire they were English men, men in fine garments and huge turbans adorned with feathers sat on elephants these were clearly maharajas or the aristocratic Zamindars, there were men on foot carrying drums and bamboo sticks the lowly villagers or peasants, What astonished and fascinated Khushi more was the pack of dogs chasing one lone tiger. 

The tiger cornered from all sides still looked majestic, proud and powerful.  The creatures face twisted in a ferocious snarl, its huge sharp fangs bared, one huge paw raised in defence. The majestic Animal knew it would be overpowered in the end,  but it wasn't going  to be overpowered by dogs. Khushi knew that only a bullet from one of the numerous gun men would defeat the majestic beast. The artist had caught the animal's spirit in the picture. It was beautiful and Khushi was utterly fascinated.

In order to get a clear and unbarred view of every aspect  of the mural Khushi has to sketch the mural from different angles, so in order to get the picture at the top edge Khushi was perched on top of a huge cupboard that was at least 15 feet high. This is where Arnav found her.

Having missed breakfast and the briefing Arnav had to go straight to the site, thus not seeing Khushi the whole morning. Akaash had told him the Khushi had been looking out for him at breakfast and this pleased him. He couldn't wait to see her. he wanted to talk to her, be with her. But being totally busy with work and the engineers at the site, he had been unable to see Khushi because she was at the Havali working on the interiors.  And he didn't like the idea of her being at the Havali alone.

"But Payal is there with her along with Hari Lal and the Lal women." Akaash had reassured him.

"That's not the point, and you know it Akaash." Arnav had fumed, "You, and I both know that there is something more sinister at the Havali then we have let on. And whatever it is it has to do with me. And if it has to do with me that it has to do with her also." Looking at a worried Akaash, he knew his brother was worried about Payal too. He seemed pretty taken in by the girl,  so he said, "listen from tomorrow I stay at the Havali and handle things from there, you can take care of things here when needed. The rest the engineers will handle."  

As soon as he could he finished whatever work on the site there was and reached the Havali before lunch time.  As he entered the hall he heard a sound in the dining hall and found Payal working there. She smiled shyly and greeted him. after exchanging awkward pleasantry's  he asked her where Khushi was, "Khushi is working in the study, I can go and call her if you like." She said puzzled.

"No. Its alright I see her there." He said and left  for the study. When he first entered the large room all he saw were the floor to ceiling book shelves that adorned two sides of the walls. The wall with the mural held the central position of honour. On the opposite wall was ha huge cupboard on either side of it stood sturdy oak tables that may have one time been used to keep trophies  or other valued objects.  But he could not see Khushi anywhere.  He wondered if she had gone of wandering again.

Just as he was about to leave he heard a rustling sound come for somewhere above.  Looking up he saw the most amazing sight. Khushi was sitting on the cupboard with crossed legs, hair had escaped form he pony tail and gently caressed her face, she had pencils, and fat lead sticks sticking out of the back of her ponytail. She was busy scribbling in a sketch book the only other movement were her eyes that flickered to the mural and back to her page.

"Good view?" he inquired,  she startled violently her head snapping around, her had jerked and the pencil she was holding flew out of her hand to land on the tiled floor at the foot  of the cupboard. Her hand flying to clutch her heart.

When she saw who had spoken to her, she blew out the breath she was holding, "gosh you startled me." She said ruefully.

"Sorry didn't mean to, I seem to be making a habit of it." he walked to where the pencil had fallen and picked it up. He lifted his head to look up at her and was arrested by the look in her eyes.

God he was magnificent, she thought, now she knew why she had found the tiger in the painting so fascinating. It reminded her of Arnav Singh Raizada. Proud, Powerful and Majestic.   A vague allusive image flirted through her mind, like she had seen something like that before, but not from her  memory. Khushi looked at Arnav puzzled. Why did he always made her feel like she has known him forever, they had only just met.

"So do you plan to spend eternity up there," Arnav asked with a teasing smile.

Khushi blushed and grinned, "Sorry I was mesmerised."

"With the mural or something?" He inquired with a slight frown.

She grinned, "or something." She shifted her position and swung her legs of the cupboard.  Trying to get a foot hold on the stool,  positioned on the side oak table.  

"Carefully, let me give you a hand." Arnav said lifting his hand out to her.

"No. I'm fine." She got one foot on the stool and gingerly placed the other the stool wobbled violently, and toppled over taking Khushi down with it. the stool crashed to the ground with a loud noise, and Khushi crashed into Arnav's waiting arms the velocity of her fall taking them both down with Arnav's body cushioning her fall.

Arnav breath whooshed out as of his lungs and he lay flat on his back, with Khushi on top of him, her soft breast pressed against his hard chest, her hips moulded to his. They lay there as thousands of electrifying sensations coursed through their bodies. Unable to do anything, but be lost in each other's eyes. Memories of a bygone live mingled in Arnav mind as he held on to the other half of his soul. Nothing else mattered to him but that she was in his arms, like he had never lost her.

Khushi lay with him, never wanting to be away from him. A feeling of such profound bliss enveloped her. She wanted this man with the very core of her being. All she wanted to do was surrender. Never in her life had she felt such longing for another human being as she felt for this man. The overpowering emotions filled her eyes with tears, a single tear running down her cheek and her hand lifted to run her fingers down his cheekbone to the edge of his lips. His breath mingled with hers and his head lifted towards hers.

please post your comments and hit the like button, send buddy post if you want update's. hope you enjoyed this chapter

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
aww...loved arnav's restleassness to meet her...
n aww...khushii...shez so innocent..!!😳
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was brilliant. Hope you will update soon.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved both of them...cant wait for next part...
hope they kiss in next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111