Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay! They finally meet & wat a meeting!!! Their 1st face to face wide awake meet and the pull towards each others souls so strong that passion intensified πŸ˜‰! Absolutely beautiful!
Apples94 thumbnail
The update was brilliant
Can't wait to read more
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic man.!! Loved it . Arnav was so restless to meet her .. Continue soon dear..
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous update
pls continue soon
thankz alot for the PM
fmaryam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow lyk da story!!!waitring for da next one!!!! plz do PM once ur done with it...btw plz write soon!!!! impatient for da next prt!!!
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was a great update..their restlessness.. anxiousness to meet each other and then BAM! the explosive encounter.. Loved it
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 14

"Khushi!" Payal had come running to the study, on hearing the loud crash five minutes back. But the couple on the floor were oblivious to her presence. They were completely lost in each other much to Payal's embracement. Wriggling  her hands together she tried again, saying in a louder voice, "err...Khushi!", both heads snapped towards her. Their eyes dazed and confused to be suddenly brought out of the distant world they had been in together.

Khushi looked back at Arnav, and realised where she was, suddenly feeling self conscious. She pushed herself off of him and remained seated on the floor not trusting her legs to hold her up.

Arnav got up swiftly and taking a deep breath, he held out his hand for Khushi, to assist her up. She looked at the hand held in front of her and hesitated for a second the lifted her hand and placed it in his. There was no denying the electricity fusion that short between them with this simple touch.  Her eyes flew to his and held, both aware of what was taking place between them and both equally helpless to control it.

Grasping her hand firmly he pulled her up, and the momentum pulling her straight into his arms. both held still for a few seconds. Then taking a deep breath Arnav a step back releasing  her hand. "are you alright?" he asked his tone very polite, but his voice a little husky.  

"err...I'm fine" she replied equally polite.  But with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, that had his lips twitching.

Payal was going red in the face by the minute as she witness the silent intensity between her cousin and best friend and one of the  most eligible bachelor of Delhi's elite society.  She whimpered in distress.

Taking pity on Payal, Arnav smiled politely and left the room. As soon as he was at a safe distance, Payal pounced on Khushi. "What of earth do you think you were doing?" she said furiously, concern dripping from her tone.

Khushi sighed "Payal, I was sitting on the cupboard for a better angle, and was coming down with the help of the stool, but it tripped and I lost my balance and fell,  Arnav caught me, that is all."

"Oh no! That was not all that was happening, Khushi, I've known you my whole life, remember, you both were all over each other, Khushi you were about to let him kiss you."

"Alright then" Khushi retorted annoyed, "So what?  So what if there is something between Arnav Singh Raizada and me. I didn't see you complaining  about all the attention Akaash Raizada is giving you."

Payal gasped offended "There is nothing between Akaash and me. He is just being friendly. I not stupid, to think that a man like Akaash Singh Raizada would have an interest in me, and make me cross my limits."  Khushi eyes blazed at her. "Khushi," Payal said in a more placating tone. "We are simple middle class people.  Out parents have given us a good education, the freedom to have a career, but in the end of the day, we must marry a man of our parents choosing  and of our class."

"That's bull, payal and you know it. Don't tell me you don't have feeling for Akaash."

"But it doesn't matter what I feel for Akaash. I will never fit in his world Khushi, just like you would never fit in with Arnav Singh Raizada's world."

Khushi rubbed a hand over her face, tears stinging her eyes at the thought of not being with Arnav. Why did it hurt so much, she'd only just met him. yet the thought of being away from him was unbearable. Rubbing her temples as a slow throbbing headache was beginning to start. She sighed "I can't expect you to understand, what I feel for Arnav is beyond this world. It's not something I can control."  Her face scrunched up into a forlorn  expression, pleading and confused. "I know him." she said

"You just met him!" Payal exclaimed in frustration.

"I know right. But still I feel like I known him for eternity. I could feel his presence even before I saw his face, all I know is  that he's the one. That is the man I'm meant to be with."  She moaned in frustration clutching her hands to her chest, "And God! I want him, Payal, like I've never wanted any man in my life before."

Payal shook he head in worry, "you're crazy you know, this will only get you into trouble, Khushi."

Khushi shook her head in wonder and gave her a dazzling smile, "I know, and I don't care, I really don't." But taking pity on payal she assured her, "look don't worry, I can take care of myself. And in the mean time you can practice flirting with Akaash, for the time when you have to marry a nerdy accountant buaji chooses for you." She grinned, "and who know maybe Akaash might really like you flirting and not want to let you go off to marry the nerdy accountant."

Placated by her teasing Payal gave up, there was no point of arguing with Khushi once she had set her mind on something. Khushi as always got her own way, by hook or by crook. Payal never had Khushi courage and always admired her for it.

When they made their way to the courtyard where lunch was being served. While they helped themselves to the food laid out in buffet style, Khushi saw that Arnav was seated at a table with Akaash and Vishal Dev. They seemed deep in discussion.  She looked around for Rohit but he was nowhere in sight.

Arnav has felt her presence the moment the entered the courtyard though his back was to her he felt her hesitation. He spoke quietly to Akaash who at that very moment was trying to get Payal's attention, he  grinned and made his way to the two ladies. "Hi." He said cheerfully.  Khushi gave him a dazzling grin and Payal a shy smile. "please join us."

"err... we are waiting for ... Rohit." Payal said quickly.

"Oh he'll join us in a minute, he's just seeing to the workers." He deftly took Khushi arm and steered her towards his table. Payal had no option but to follow. When they reached the table the men stood up, and Arnav pulled the chair hear him out for Khushi, she smiled and took it, her heart pounding at his nearness. Arnav took the chair besides deliberately letting his thigh touched her's, sending a shiver down her spine. She looked at him wide eyed, then her eyes narrowed as she took in his smug look and twinkling eyes. Oh the devil knew exactly what he was doing she bit her lower lip to keep from grinning like an idiot.

"There you are."  Came Rohit's exuberant shout from behind her, and Khushi chair tripped backwards and she squealed in fright. Arnav reacted instantly with a mutter oath he had his arms around Khushi waist ready to keep her for crashing to the ground.  They both looked up to see Rohit holding the chair firmly with one hand grinning like a idiot. "chilax Raizada, I've never dropped her yet. I'll always have my darlings back." making Arnav scowled one eyebrow shooting up.

"Set me upright Rohit, or I swear I be going to jail for homicide,  yours. And I'll carry your head on a platter so that I can hang  it on my cell window." Khushi screamed, bright angry spots on her cheeks.

"ewww  Grosse." Rohit said straitening the chair, "I'll keep my head and save you the trip to jail." in the same breath "gosh I'm hungry."  Rohit grabbed a puri of Khushi plate dished some vegetable on it and popped it in his mouth. He ruffled her hair and bounded off to the buffet table.

"Mongrel" Khushi huffed, she caught Arnav's eyes on her, his face serious.

"Boyfriend?" Arnav  inquired with  lift of his eyebrow his lips pressed in a grim line.

Khushi took her time answering,  putting a morsel of food in her mouth and chewing slowly.  He didn't take his eyes off her. "Friend. Close friend" she clarified.

Arnav scowled at this, he didn't think Rohit was competition, there was no contest when it came to Khushi.  And he didn't like the idea of fighting for something that was already his, from the beginning of time. This, he introspected was true; Khushi had been his in a previous life, and he felt sure she had been his in ever life he had existed.  If such a thing as reincarnation did existed, then she would have to be only his in every incarnation he took.

Noticing his pensive mood,  Khushi put her hand gently on his arm, " hay! Rohit is a good friend, more like a buddy, he's very protective because he cares." She gave him as dazzling smile.  Mesmerised,  God she was beautiful, he placed his hand over hers resting on his arm, and caressed it softly. Lost once again in each other.

Akaash grinned happily, and Payal looked aggrieved her eyes full of worry, Vishal looked at the couple with his mouth hanging open. Shit he thought some guys have all the luck, and Arnav Singh Raizada was born with it. He had finally landed a beauty like Khushi Kumari Gupta.  But he had to admit they made a beautiful couple.

Rohit got to the table and set on the chair at the head of the table. The watched Arnav and Khushi with a scowled on him face, "Hey! Raizada?" he said between bites, "what are your intentions?"

"Rohit!!!" exclaimed Khushi.

"Oh Boy!!" went Vishal Dev

Payal whimpered but looked hopeful. While Akaash looked ready to defend his brother if required.

"Honourable"  Arnav said seriously.

Rohit still with his mouth full, "Good, in anyone were to hurt this princess, I'd tear him apart limb from limb." He growled with his mouth full.

Arnav entwined his hand with Khushi's, while she gasped, "you would do no such thing." She said indignantly.

Arnav smiled a smile of male camaraderie, nodding his head in approval, "No, Rohit is right, I'd do the same if anyone tried to hurt someone I cared about." His eyes went hard "I do a lot worse."  Akaash relaxed and Grinned.

Khushi and Payal closed their eyes shaking their heads and sighing "hay Bola nath."

Rohit looked at Khushi with amusement, and  with admiration at Arnav, "I like you already Raizada."

"Well if  your power play is done, can we get back to work." Khushi huffed, throwing  Rohit a dirty look. He grinned back unrepentant.

Just then they heard a blood curdling scream. "Stay here" commanded Arnav to Khushi and payal, and he and Akaash took off after the sound followed by Rohit, Vishal , Pankaj and Daksh.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kamya said in agitation. "I swear this place is weird."

"old buildings are often associated with weird things." Khushi said calmly.

When Arnav and Akaash and the rest of the party rounder the corner of the courtyard,  a women from the village who comes the clean and help out at the Havali. Was on the ground shivering in fear, and screaming.  Buvan Lal spoke to her in the native language.

"She says that she saw a man watching her from the top window." He translated. "She says he didn't look human, she swears he had a cloudy face with eyes, evil eyes,"

"Ask her which window." Arnav said

Buvan spoke to her some more and she made pointing gestures to the third floor "the bay window on the third floor she says."

"But that is the east wing which is locked up, there cant he anybody up there." Said Akaash.

The woman kept wailing and crying going on and on about something, and they could not understand her language. Buvan commanded this wife to take the women away.

"What did she say?" Arnav asked sternly.

Buvan hesitated and said in a low serious voice that trembled with fear, "she said it was the Shaitan."

hope you all enjoyed reading, please post your comments and hit the like button, Its only your well wishes that keep the story going. so dont hesitate to comment. anybody wanting updates please buddy me.

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!!!!!!! Loved it !!!!!!
And Khushi also feels some connection with him and wants him !!!!!!
The dinner part was very sweet !!!!! Loved the interaction between Khushi, Arnav and rohit !!!!!
The last part was creepy !!!!!
Can't wait to read more !!!!
Thn for the pm !!! Update soon !!!
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res
EDIT!!!
Awesome update...and a very balanced on too!!Loved arnav's concern,possessieness and obvious love for khushi...:)...and glad to see Khushi returning it too though i feel its moving a little fast...just my opinion..:)...and it ended with a mystery of Shaitan...loved Payal's concern for Khushi and the bond between Khushi and Rohit...very cute...thanks for the PM...excited to see how this story moves...:)
Edited by DM1810 - 12 years ago
arshilover3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was SUPERB!!
What a turn around!!! 
I loved Khushi's realization of losing Arnav!! Falling in love!! πŸ˜›
I love Rohit!! SO PROTECTIVE!! I hope there's someone for him too!

Please continue soon!!