desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is kind of like a part 2 to my OS: Mama ki Jaan but you can read on its own also, Bubbly is supposed to be Arnav's cousin sister's daughter here.

Clean Bowled

Bubbly was here and along with her came her crazy ideas!

Bubbly: Akash mama remember last time I came we played cricket! It was so much fun! Can we do it again?

Akash: I would love to Bubbly but you know bhai..he never has time..

Bubbly: Oh you leave that up to me, my Arnav mama darling will never say no to his jaan Bubbly. You just convince Khushi mami and Payal mami to play with us.

Akash: Ok i will.

Bubbly went to Arnav's room who was on his laptop

Bubbly: Arnav mama i want to play cricket with you please come.

Arnav: Jaan im busy, later ok!

Bubbly: Arnav mama please!! Im only here for a few days and you can't do this much for me she pouted with tears in her eyes.

Arnav saw her tears and remembered Khushi: Why am i always stuck with drama queens he thought!

Arnav: Ok fine lets go.

Meanwhile Akash had brought Payal and Khushi out to the lawn where the kids had set up the cricket field.

Arnav came down in a white t-shirt with white pants looking hot as ever.😉

Khushi was wearing a light blue sari today. She had dressed up because Nani said guests would be coming over but when she saw that there were preparations for a cricket match she was surprised!

Arnav came over to Akash and the ladies

Arnav: So Akash what's the plan?

Akash: Bas bhai now we have to make teams. I got Payal and Khushiji here too to play.

Arnav: What the? Khushi and cricket! Isse theek se chala toh jata nahi and yeh kehlegi? ( she cant even walk properly and she'll play?!)

Khushi: Jeejaji you didn't tell me we'd be playing, how can I in this sari?

Arnav: yea obviously now your excuses will start because you obviously don't know how to play he teased. Come on Akash lets go. Bubbly he called out looking for the girl who got her into this!

Bubbly came with the bat and the ball.

Bubbly: Arnav Mama, Khushi mami will definitely play ok.

Khushi: Yea of course i will she said giving Arnav the look! I can manage with my sari! Hmph.

Bubbly: Great! now for the teams. I'm obviously with Arnav mama and also Nikhil and Pinky. Khushi mami you are on our team too. Payal mami and Akash mama u r the other team and with them were the other two tuition kids and HP (yea they were the sucky team 🤣)

Arnav: What the?! I don't want to be on the same team as Khushi!

Bubbly: Mama husband wife.. matlab jaanus.. stay on the same team samjha karo na! She winked!

Arnav: arghh he said angry ok fine! But if im not happy we will switch the teams ok! Right now we are just playing a warm up to start.

Bubbly: Ok deal she said shaking his hand.

Akash's team batted first and Arnav bowled. Khushi was fielding a bit to Arnav's left. Akash hit the ball and it flew towards Arnav's left in the middle of where he and Khushi were!

Arnav: I got it he yelled! Running towards the ball but Khushi came running as well looking up at the sky keeping her hands out to catch it! Khushi i got it dammit STOP he yelled, but it was too late! They both collided and Arnav fell on top of Khushi and the ball lay to their side. Khushi touched Arnav's forehead instinctively to check if he was hurt and he touched hers.

Khushi: aap theek hai?

Arnav; tum theek ho?! They both asked each other at the same time.

Arnav's hand touched Khushi's bare waist under her pallu as he tried to get up sending shivers down her spine. *Rabba Ve*

He gave his hand to help Khushi up and she held it and got up. Arnav realized that he had to get the ball but by that time Akash and Payal had already scored 4 runs.

Arnav went back to the pitch and called a timeout!

Arnav:Bubbly i cant do with Khushi on my team we need to switch it up. You see how clumsy she is!

Bubbly: Ok fine!! Stop your tantrums Mama, Payal mami will be on our team instead.

Khushi: yea i don't want to be in your team either Laad governor she said as she pushed him slightly and walked over to Akash's team.

Now the real game began and Arnav was batting and Khushi bowling.

Bubbly: Khushi mami you know every time we play Arnav mama scores the most runs and he is the last man left standing! No one can get him out!

Arnav: no need to tell losers that Bubbly! ASR is a born winner they don't stand a chance!

Khushi we will see about that she said! Although she herself didnt know how she would bowl.

Khushi knew this much that she had to aim for the wickets. As she held up her arm high to make a move to throw the ball her stomach was in full view as her pallu moved to the side. Arnav's mouth opened wide as he stood their awestruck and mesmerized by her beauty. The wind blowing her hair and pallu didnt help much either.

Arnav was brought out of his reverie by the sound of the ball hitting the wickets and Akash yelling CLEAN BOWLED!

Arnav: what the f...?

Khushi punched her fist up in triumph: Oh yea take that Laad Governor she said her hair and pallu still flying.

Arnav was mad: hey thats not fair he said walking over towards Khushi to the pitch.

He went up to her and she was taken aback as he fixed her pallu and put her hair behind her back.

Arnav: Be conscious about the way you look. The whole world doesn't need to see you like this he said protectively looking towards HP who was looking at Khushi.

Then he went to Akash.

Arnav: Akash that call is not fair i wasnt ready and why was Khushi bowling in the first place..i i got distracted he said embarrassed.😳

Akash: smiled oh bhai i understand. He looked towards Anjali who was the umpire.

Akash: What do you say Di? Should we give him another chance?

Anjali: Ok chalo dete hain( ok let him have it) she said.

Arnav: thanks Di but this time Akash you bowl ok.

Khushi: yea yea cant stand to lose now can you laad governor she teased! I got you out fair and square.

Arnav: Whatever, the umpire makes the last call.

So Akash started to bowl and Khushi switched to fielding position.

This time Arnav hit the ball really high and it went towards the boundary where Khushi was standing. She put her hands in the air to catch it and then her eyes looked towards Arnav. He had the most adorable smile on his face as he saw the ball about to cross the boundary. The ball touched Khushi's fingertips but instead of catching it she let it go and let Arnav score a 4!

That was the shot that ended up letting Arnav's team win the game.

Later Akash confronted Khushi and Arnav was listening in

Akash:Khushiji you had that ball why did you let it go? We could have won!

Khushi: Kabhi kabar kisi ki muskurahat har jeet se bar kar hoti hai Jeejaji ( sometimes someones smile means more then winning and losing) aur waisay bhi hum haray kahan hai hum aur Arnavji alag toh nahi, unki jeet main bhi humari jeet hai she smiled( and anyway i didnt lose me and arnav ji are one and his win is mine also)

Arnav listened amazed as his eyes moistened: So she had let him win on purpose and she really harbored such feelings for him! A warm feeling came over him.

Just then Bubbly came over to Khushi.

Bubbly: Mami it doesnt matter that ur team lost! Waisay bhi mama koh toh CLEAN BOWLED kar hi dia apne she winked at the double meaning!!😉

Hehe what can i say im obsessed with writing for ArHi lol! But of my recent random OS i really like this one although idk if my picture of the scene got across! I got the idea thanks to the kids tht love playing cricket on my block😆 and although i don't know my about IPL i think this will fit well in the show with IPL season but anyway not like they are listening to my ideas lol! Also i have to give Hum aapke hain kaun credit its cuz of that movie i imagine cricket scenes in shows in the first place!!

Ok enough of my rant like/comment please!

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sweet update

nice

arnav ne mujhe clean bowled kardiya hai 
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED IT! Thanks for the continuation! 
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww and more awww, this was super duper cute n romantic!!!

This Bubbly girl is a fast ain't she!! lol

Awww protective Arnav, how romantic!!!!

Lol, "mama koh toh CLEAN BOWLED kar hi dia apne she winked at the double meaning!!😉" naughty kid!!!

Loved this OS dear!!!
ASR6262 thumbnail
LOVE IT AMAZING 👏
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute.  Please keep writing.
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy i loved both the parts!!! and am loving the randomness 😃
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Clean Bowled Arnavji hehehe

That was a good one.
xpakigirlx thumbnail
sERiously Cv'S MANY  great minds are thinking alike.*cricket match* surely we want this mann...hope this happens would love to watch it...😉
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Nice.

And totally coincidental but please read this

Funny or great minds think alike? 

Or just simply IPL? :)